Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, alaris said:

Interview in Moscow was scheduled on February, 7, the earliest possible date.

Do u got any packet before filing ds160 or u just filled it after getting your case ready.?

Timeline

I scheduled interview for biometrics and visa. 3 -4 weeks from now. Have to schedule medical. Might call on Tuesday to figure out a date. We need a letter from consulate when we go to medical appointment, right? Does it usually take a week?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, kannan said:

I already submitted ds160, paid fee, and scheduled interview

Really...... When do you get ur interview?  Do u have any idea,  medical is done before how many days  interview and where is to need to go for medical .. Is that only where there is interview scheduled? 

Edited by vml

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, vml said:

Do u got any packet before filing ds160 or u just filled it after getting your case ready.?

When case was ready, I got an e-mail from the embassy that I can schedule the interview, then my fiancé filled DS-160, paid the fee and got another e-mail from the American embassy in Moscow. He registered at traveldoc and was able to schedule the interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
57 minutes ago, vml said:

Really...... When do you get ur interview?  Do u have any idea,  medical is done before how many days  interview and where is to need to go for medical .. Is that only where there is interview scheduled? 

I am not sure if it is different depending on the country. In Russia my fiancé was told medical should be at least 2 days prior to the interview. He scheduled it on January 10, 2018. His interview is on February 7, 2018.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What a blessed day to end this year.. I finally got my NVC case number. I don't have the hard copy of my NOA2 yet after two attempts of sending it to my fiance's home address. Keep on praying guys.  Everything is possible in Him.

NOA2: November 7, 2017

NVC Case Number: December 29, 2017

Edited by AJ001

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, AJ001 said:

What a blessed day to end this year.. I finally got my NVC case number. I don't have the hard copy of my NOA2 yet after two attempts of sending it to mKeep on praying guys.  Everything is possible in Him.

Congrats. When was your NOA2 Date?

Edited by gomeze87
Never mind just saw the spreadsheet. lol

10 hours ago, kannan said:

I scheduled interview for biometrics and visa. 3 -4 weeks from now. Have to schedule medical. Might call on Tuesday to figure out a date. We need a letter from consulate when we go to medical appointment, right? Does it usually take a week?

Hi.

I am from India as well.

Got my noa2 a month ago 

Can you pls brief me the next steps to be taken. ( when todo ds160, pay fee medical, interview etc. Should we book medical t or interview.)Will highly apprecaite your help.

Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/28/2017 at 4:03 PM, Trinab80 said:

The service ticket inquiry has nothing to do with why you're getting a RFE. And paying for a lawyer does not guarantee that they did everything 100% correct just because you paid them. RFEs are sent for different reasons, and until you receive it there's no point in trying to figure out what or why you're getting one. I put in a service ticket inquiry and I'M STILL WAITING and didn't get a RFE. So relax yourself. 

Be lucky they touched your case in the first place, fix whatever they ask for and quickly send it back. I'm 220 days still waiting with no RFE or approval...absolutely nothing. At this point, a RFE is a blessing because you can still be in limbo waiting on them to look at your case like I am.

Still thinking about you guys. 

Have a good new year and just remember that you will both be together soon.

Steven

Timeline
13 hours ago, alaris said:

I am not sure if it is different depending on the country. In Russia my fiancé was told medical should be at least 2 days prior to the interview. He scheduled it on January 10, 2018. His interview is on February 7, 2018.

you mean we can schedule medical date when we want before interview ..?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.