Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Don't worry we are estimating a 20% of May and even more in other months getting the same treatment.

june also had quite a bit of 12/4 approved cases. And I know April and march has a significant amount. 

Its past now... hope NVC will come out with good results next week too

While I'm not gonna get my hopes up, when I get back home tomorrow after visiting family this weekend, I will check my mailbox because I remember 12/4 being a light day with production from USCIS. But I wonder if cases are still showing received on the tracker and USCIS website, would they show received in tier 1's systems too since their systems seems to be running on the same server?

Your thoughts?

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Trinab80 said:

While I'm not gonna get my hopes up, when I get back home tomorrow after visiting family this weekend, I will check my mailbox because I remember 12/4 being a light day with production from USCIS. But I wonder if cases are still showing received on the tracker and USCIS website, would they show received in tier 1's systems too since their systems seems to be running on the same server?

Your thoughts?

I'm so scared to say anything to you my heart breaks if you get disappointed again.

but, I don't think a tier 1 would know if the system was not updated, a tier 2 would though.

but I want to ask a friend who learnt today on the phone that he got approved and didn't get noa2 hard copy yet

@useful89

did you talk to a tier 1 or a tier 2 when you learnt that you got approved?

Just now, Naes said:

I'm so scared to say anything to you my heart breaks if you get disappointed again.

but, I don't think a tier 1 would know if the system was not updated, a tier 2 would though.

but I want to ask a friend who learnt today on the phone that he got approved and didn't get noa2 hard copy yet

@useful89

Don't be scared hun!!! Trust me, I'm not gonna set myself up thinking it's coming just to let myself down. I'm gonna go about having a good time with my family and try not to think about it. If it's in the mail that would be awesome but I'm not gonna give myself anymore anxiety. 

Crazy thing is right now both USCIS case tracker apps I use say my IP address is blocked which is the first time this has ever happened to me. Currently visiting my mom so I'm on her IP and not mine back home and we live in 2 different US states. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Don't be scared hun!!! Trust me, I'm not gonna set myself up thinking it's coming just to let myself down. I'm gonna go about having a good time with my family and try not to think about it. If it's in the mail that would be awesome but I'm not gonna give myself anymore anxiety. 

Crazy thing is right now both USCIS case tracker apps I use say my IP address is blocked which is the first time this has ever happened to me. Currently visiting my mom so I'm on her IP and not mine back home and we live in 2 different US states. 

Aww enjoy your family that's really good you're with them (especially when they're far it makes it more special- I can't wait to see mine after this mess really)

i really am wishing everyday for you guys to go to go home to good news.. even though I understand the mess, it doesn't mean I find it justifiable. 

Lets see what this Monday will bring!

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

12/8  Midnight Scan

Total (Shoegum+Naes):  79

WAC1790322117 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790326534 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790327655 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790329730 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790330819 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790337177 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790339391 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790339536 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790339675 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790342895 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790342992 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790346142 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790346237 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790346455 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
WAC1790346624 12/8/2017 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

May Overall - Case Received by Date  

(Please keep in mind there are approved cases without update exists in these numbers)

05/01/17 29
05/02/17 23
05/03/17 4
05/04/17 10
05/05/17 31
05/08/17 48
05/09/17 18
05/10/17 30
05/11/17 19
05/12/17 21
05/15/17 63
05/16/17 23
05/17/17 63
05/18/17 54
05/19/17 22
05/22/17 128
05/23/17 71
05/24/17 47
05/25/17 34
05/26/17 95
05/30/17 136
05/31/17 26
Total 995

Can't believe almost 1k (maybe 700) left and moved to June!  That's ridiculous!  Could see if like 100-200 left that are hard cases and need time.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Can't believe almost 1k (maybe 700) left and moved to June!  That's ridiculous!  Could see if like 100-200 left that are hard cases and need time.

Actually March says about 2400 and April says 1500 case received... so I wouldn't really believe in that number. You guys are literally the last batch waiting.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

@useful89

Tier 2! 

I'm not thinking my approval is in mail, cause I emailed them couple days ago about the inquiry that is also going on for over 20 days and they said what they said 15 days ago that is still being reviewed, so if we got approved yesterday without online update then we will get it in mail maybe by the end of next week or we can call on Mon again to see why is it taking so long

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Galadriel17 said:

I'm not thinking my approval is in mail, cause I emailed them couple days ago about the inquiry that is also going on for over 20 days and they said what they said 15 days ago that is still being reviewed, so if we got approved yesterday without online update then we will get it in mail maybe by the end of next week or we can call on Mon again to see why is it taking so long

Did you talk to tier one or two 

16 minutes ago, useful89 said:

Did you talk to tier one or two 

We did but I have been getting better and faster response from csc email,when we filed inquiry they informed.us our case is currently being adjudicated which tier 2 later confirmed,and I emailed them couple more times and they actually replied,but said its still being processed and we should get notice of action in two weeks the most

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Galadriel17 said:

We did but I have been getting better and faster response from csc email,when we filed inquiry they informed.us our case is currently being adjudicated which tier 2 later confirmed,and I emailed them couple more times and they actually replied,but said its still being processed and we should get notice of action in two weeks the most

What e-mail address did you use? :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.