1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just got NOA 2 approved Notice on 9 apriL 2018 today in maiL.

p.d 10 OCT 2017 tsc

for minor child under 21

already approved on uscis account one week ago

still waiting for wife approval applied on same day!

Edited by Beast333

Timeline
On 2/25/2018 at 1:40 PM, Kashika said:

Goodluck to you too! Let’s hope we hear some news soon! 

Hi, PD 10/11/17, approval notice received today dated 4/11/2018 from Texas i am petitioning my son (under 21, single), to get latest status updates go to and create an account at https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

The old system (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do) does not have accurate information. Best of luck to everyone

Edited by Alan_Carlos

Got email this morning. Checked the site and they approved my case yesterday. Yay!

image.thumb.png.a2e88730e23284680afe8347ec154b0b.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Beast333 said:

p.d 10 OCT 2017 tsc

for minor child under 21

Nice, hoping we all hear something soon..the waiting is very frustrating

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Got email this morning. Checked the site and they approved my case yesterday. Yay!

image.thumb.png.a2e88730e23284680afe8347ec154b0b.pngCongratulations. May we'll have our approval soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 hours ago, Kaycelyn said:

Congratulations on all approved petitions!!!

Still anxiously waiting for mine. I hope CSC catches up. 

Congrats to all approved!

October 3rd and still waiting :( Sad to see Novembers and even Decembers approved now.

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
7 hours ago, Beast333 said:

p.d 10 OCT 2017 tsc

for minor child under 21

Congratulations :)

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Alan_Carlos said:

Hi, PD 10/11/17, approval notice received today dated 4/11/2018 from Texas i am petitioning my son (under 21, single), to get latest status updates go to and create an account at https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

The old system (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do) does not have accurate information. Best of luck to everyone

Thank you so much for this information. You are right! In the old system do not have the accurate information. After creating a new account in the new system I finally can see that USCIS update the information about our case. Thanks a lot!

I was so worried about getting an RFE since I didn't really send a whole lot of information, but get this! The day after getting "home" from visiting my wife for our third anniversary I got an email of action taken and we are approved!

My PD date was October 4
NOA 2 on April 17

Let's keep our fingers crossed, and for the rest of you keep your head up! It will happen for you guys :)

Edited by neiana

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, neiana said:

I was so worried about getting an RFE since I didn't really send a whole lot of information, but get this! The day after getting "home" from visiting my wife for our third anniversary I got an email of action taken and we are approved!

My PD date was October 4
NOA 2 on April 17

Let's keep our fingers crossed, and for the rest of you keep your head up! It will happen for you guys :)

Congrats and thanks!

Just want to mention that my VJ Timeline predicted April 16th - April 18th for NOA2 and my NOA 2 (April 17th) is right in the middle of that range. I know it is super frustrating when everyone else is getting their approvals and you are waiting on yours, but look at your VJ timeline, it might help you with this waiting period. Good luck everyone!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Just want to mention that my VJ Timeline predicted April 16th - April 18th for NOA2 and my NOA 2 (April 17th) is right in the middle of that range. I know it is super frustrating when everyone else is getting their approvals and you are waiting on yours, but look at your VJ timeline, it might help you with this waiting period. Good luck everyone!

My VJ time says April 10-12 and nothing yet. I pray and hope I and all others hear something soon. Thank you

Honest-Love-Respect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.