1,118 posts in this topic

Hy i just seen that there is no topic for oct 2017 i-130 filers so i started this....

Welcome all here..

This is my story

Hy

I applied Petition I-130 for my spouse,my son under 21 years unmarried.

And my daughter over 21 unmarried.

So their categories are( IR 1)for my spouse( IR 2) for my son  and (F1) for my daughter.

I am u.s citizen and they are currently in Pakistan

I apply on 24 Sep and received NOA 1 for all these 3 petitions on 13 Oct as their priority dates.

So hopefully,i an expecting my son and spouse to be here soon with me and as they fall in IR categories and my daughter is over 21 she will have to wait....that is not right for me

What is the expected time for all these petitions?

3 minutes ago, Zain Chatha said:

Hy i just seen that there is no topic for oct 2017 i-130 filers so i started this....

Welcome all here..

This is my story

Hy

I applied Petition I-130 for my spouse,my son under 21 years unmarried.

And my daughter over 21 unmarried.

So their categories are( IR 1)for my spouse( IR 2) for my son  and (F1) for my daughter.

I am u.s citizen and they are currently in Pakistan

I apply on 24 Sep and received NOA 1 for all these 3 petitions on 13 Oct as their priority dates.

So hopefully,i an expecting my son and spouse to be here soon with me and as they fall in IR categories and my daughter is over 21 she will have to wait....that is not right for me

What is the expected time for all these petitions?

Your spouse and son would be around one year. Your daughter's will take about 5 years.

3 minutes ago, GreatDane said:

Your spouse and son would be around one year. Your daughter's will take about 5 years.

Thanks.

Will my son and spouse will be here in one year including petition approval time, NVC time and embassy time?

2 minutes ago, Zain Chatha said:

Thanks.

Will my son and spouse will be here in one year including petition approval time, NVC time and embassy time?

I would put the in the 1-1.5 year mark. It will most likely fall in that range.

You can see the timeline here.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k3flow 

Thank u for create for Oct.  I130 filers ive been looking for it... lol. 

Anyway.. my PD is Oct.10th for my husband, he is in Dominican republic. And im already getting inpatient. 

I also file for his 8 yr older recently (sent 11-24) no PD yet. 

Good luck on your journey, i pray for a speedy one!

14 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Thank u for create for Oct.  I130 filers ive been looking for it... lol. 

Anyway.. my PD is Oct.10th for my husband, he is in Dominican republic. And im already getting inpatient. 

I also file for his 8 yr older recently (sent 11-24) no PD yet. 

Good luck on your journey, i pray for a speedy one!

Well thanks for your good wishes.

I hope your husband and his 8 year older will be here soon in U.S within one year.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Nice to be in here...let's keep update. this is my case info my USC spouse petitioner sent: 

- 25-Oct-2017 sent out I-130 and I-130A to USCIS

- 30-Oct-2017 USCIS returned album photo back with letter (its big they cant place in document folder)

- 01-Nov-2017 USCIS informed case was received with case #YSC1890026XXX by text message 

- 06-Nov-2017 first notice NOA1 from USCIS printed on I-797C to verify my full name, birth of date and country of birth; if anything went wrong just call them.

- Current is waiting...any update from them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 5:30 PM, Mara0899 said:

Nice to be in here...let's keep update. this is my case info my USC spouse petitioner sent: 

- 30-Oct-2017 USCIS returned album photo back with letter (its big they cant place in document folder)

- 01-Nov-2017 USCIS informed case was received with case #YSC1890026XXX by text message 

- 06-Nov-2017 first notice NOA1 from USCIS printed on I-797C to verify my full name, birth of date and country of birth; if anything went wrong just call them.

Hi! Our i130 was sent October 20th and got NOA1 October 27th. We are on TSC

The NOA1 for my wife in the Philippines was sent 10/18/17. My lawyer told me that I should expect to hear about the NOA2 in December or January. Ha! I came here to check how others are doing, since I was getting worried... When I look just look at the timeline of others, I am seeing people from 6/2017 or 7/2017 at the filing center in Texas getting their NOA2 now. So my lawyer was way off :(

Have not heard anything at this point. 

4 hours ago, DocZ said:

The NOA1 for my wife in the Philippines was sent 10/18/17. My lawyer told me that I should expect to hear about the NOA2 in December or January. Ha! I came here to check how others are doing, since I was getting worried... When I look just look at the timeline of others, I am seeing people from 6/2017 or 7/2017 at the filing center in Texas getting their NOA2 now. So my lawyer was way off :(

Have not heard anything at this point. 

Hey DocZ

Most of the lawyers just satisfy their clients by giving their own approximate times but they are not true at all.

My own lawyer told me to wait 2 3 months and they have already passed.

My P.D 10 oct TSC

You should be positive and i have seen august filers approval have been started so oct filers should be expecting approvals in late april and start of may.

Good LuCk

On Thu Jan 18 2018 at 2:30 PM, Mara0899 said:

Good Luck

Actually marraige evidences and other documents like these are not needed at uscis stage.

They are needed later at NVC stage.

At least you got NOA1

Good Luck

On Thu Feb 01 2018 at 5:44 AM, wams1979 said:

Hi anyone who is October 2017 I-130 filers?

I got NOA on 10 OCT tsc

On Thu Jan 18 2018 at 2:30 PM, Mara0899 said:

Now they probabily  working on late july and august filers.

So NOV filers should be getting approval till may.

Good LuCk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

Now they probabily  working on late july and august filers.

So NOV filers should be getting approval till may.

Good LuCk

Hope so :) 
Good luck everyone. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.