nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, George94 said:

It says validation error my cases status does not recognize receipt entered

Same is the case with me and I don't know what to do.. It will be nice if u guys can share some light on this.

8 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Same is the case with me and I don't know what to do.. It will be nice if u guys can share some light on this.

I was  really concerned about it at first but I'll tell you what I've read in forums and searched and researched and everyone says don't worry about it it'll be approved within 8 months to a year you'll receive the email and letter in the mail once your case is approved I've called USCIS to ask why were unable to check it online and all they say is we gotta wait, so it's just a matter of time I guess it does not really affect being unable to check the case online

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
20 hours ago, Amanda&Thibaut said:

Hey June Fillers!

Since we started the process, I have been here in the forum as visitor and looking people's post about getting approved always gave me hope.

So... here I am!  We got approved! PD June 14, 2017.

My husband got the letter in the mail yesterday and actually no e-mail or update in the app, even though another case from June 14 got a RFE.

Good luck everyone! Everyday is a new day closer to the approval!

Have a nice week!!

Congratulations!  :D 

Our application was received June 26, 2017. I hope our approval is on the way too :) 

Merve Özak

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 1/30/2018 at 8:11 AM, gsiberger said:

NOA2 received! Hurray! PD June 16, 2017 :) 

Congratulations! :D

My PD is june 26 so hopefully our approval is on the way too :)

Merve Özak

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, BOBGLENDA6356 said:

May 25th and waiting as well.  Wondering if anyone has any information about the following.  Whilst corresponding with our immigration lawyer in the USA he mentioned that a new system was being trialed where your file is electronically sent from the USA to your country of origin where your interview will take place rather than by hard copy in the post.  Sydney Australia was one location where the trial was being assessed however I am unable to find out any further information about this matter.

Your lawyer might be referring to the online CEAC system the NVC uses. I know Sydney uses the same system as Canada to submit documents and book the interview. I would highly suggest gathering all of your NVC documents and filling out forms upon your i130 approval. The NVC process using the CEAC submission system is exceptionally quick. You pay your fees online (AOS/DS 260) using a US bank. That takes about 3 days to clear. Then you are able to submit all of your documentation. This includes your police check, marriage certificate, tax info, applicants long form birth certificate, i1864 with supporting domicile information, etc. Our case was reviewed and completed the next day. Then the case is put into the que to schedule an interview. You will receive emails notifications on everything. Make sure you are organized and the rest of the process will be quick.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

@acidrain @Dee elle the ceac system you have mentioned, does the UK use it too?

No, I don't believe so.

Consulates with the following acronyms use the online CEAC system for NVCADD, ANK, BGH, BNS, FRN, GTM, HNK, ISL, KBL, KEV, KHT, MRV, MTL, PHP, RDJ, SEO, SYD, TGG, THT

To look up what the acronyms stand for you can visit: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html

1 hour ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Why VJ Nebraska Processing Times is on April 28th while I see many May and June 2017 petitions approved? Are they officially in June or early May? 

NebraskaSC is officially working in March 2017 cases, even when people from April, May and June got approved already, some April fillers are still waiting, including myself.

VJ timeline is just an estimation

Edited by ASMS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 1/24/2018 at 5:48 PM, Jenn2714 said:

Thank you!

Hey jenn2714 I wanted to update you.. I recieved an email from NVC with my case number etc. about 4 hrs ago. My husband recieved one as well. There's actually two emails..One with my name (I'm the petitioner) and another with my husband name (benificiary). Dated January 31

Edited by LHenry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/30/2018 at 2:51 AM, Cewseww6 said:

Depends on what you mean by goodness?

At the moment we have about over 1 meter of snow, I got frostnip on my cheeks and nose on Saturday driving a snowmobile when it's -28 degrees Celsius. And it's almost constantly dark...

Excited to leave, I can tell you that! :)

Oh heck nah! I was in the 50s this winter and made it to 72 a couple of days. Best winter ever. Yeah welcome lol. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/21/2017 at 6:29 AM, nkwentistanley said:

Moderation Note:  The below was moved from the Site Discussion forum and is merged with this new "ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3" thread.  The previous large thread was closed because it got too big, and this is the continuation thread.

---

Hi..has anyone who filed i130 for immediate relative at Nebraska processing center on the month of April heard anything or got any result from them???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.