nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, jagtara said:

Where do you get info about the latest case approved?

I find out all case information from the USCIS APP on my phone. You can set up your settings to receive notifications of approved cases just like yours.

2 minutes ago, jagtara said:

Priority Date 4/11/17

When can we expect to hear from uscis?

When can we actually submit inquiry?

Please update your timeline with your dates and service center. I don't believe you can submit an inquiry until the USCIS shows they're past your priority date. Right now they are showing January 14 even though they are processing February and even some early March.  Once that date is updated to April 11 or later you can submit an inquiry as you will be outside of normal processing times.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abcAHCjM9hnVi8vFdxdaw

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
29 minutes ago, jagtara said:

Applied on April 5th 2017, NSC

please fill out your timeline 

my PD is April 3rd ,      

we should expect something in Mid to end January hopefully, 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, tcy said:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share good news..alhamdulillah my petition got approved on 22 November after almost 344 days lonnng waitt...my i-129 was closed on same date as well.i just got call from my in laws...they got the letter in the mail this morning U.S. time. 😁😁😁 My PD was Dec 13 so I hope my approval should give hopes for all my vj member friends who are still awaiting their NOA2. Good luck to all of them ☺ and don't loose hope! InshaAllah all of us will get through this process someday 

Congrats!  :D  Now on to the next stage.  

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, tcy said:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share good news..alhamdulillah my petition got approved on 22 November after almost 344 days lonnng waitt...my i-129 was closed on same date as well.i just got call from my in laws...they got the letter in the mail this morning U.S. time. 😁😁😁 My PD was Dec 13 so I hope my approval should give hopes for all my vj member friends who are still awaiting their NOA2. Good luck to all of them ☺ and don't loose hope! InshaAllah all of us will get through this process someday 

Hi tcy. Looking  at your timeline I see you are from UAE. I m currently in London but lived in UAE all my childhood until I was 19. Can you guide me how can i get police certificate from UAE. What's the procedure? Tia

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, Sundee said:

Yah!!!!!!!!!  Got off phone with tier 2 and yes  she confirmed I am approved as of Nov 24 th.

The Immigration officer was very nice and even verified my mailing address so I can properly receive my NOA2.

My Pd was Nov 30, 2016 and boy was this a long wait ... On to next stage guys & gals. 😀😀😀

Now I can call my husband and cry some more from Happy Tears

Everyone waiting your turn is around the corner... Don’t ever give up or loose faith. Keep these positive vibes moving ......

Congrats!

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Hi tcy. Looking  at your timeline I see you are from UAE. I m currently in London but lived in UAE all my childhood until I was 19. Can you guide me how can i get police certificate from UAE. What's the procedure? Tia

Just curious if you know being in London you could've filed DCF (direct with consulate) and completed the entire process in 4-6 months being a resident of the UK?

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, acidrain said:

Just curious if you know being in London you could've filed DCF (direct with consulate) and completed the entire process in 4-6 months being a resident of the UK?

Ours is IR5 Nebraska. My son is a US citizen living in the U.S. He has applied for me and hubby. Don't think we could have done that. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
3 hours ago, tcy said:

What fantastic news!!! My pd is December 30, 2016. I hope I'm near. Congratulations!! Onward you go!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.