Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Kazim11 said:

My sister has interview 7/25/19

221g given for more tax docs

case update two times still status is REFUSED.

i don’t know why REFUSED still ? No in processing like others? 

send 3 emails no response 

9 weeks still waiting all it says passport in embassy.

anyone else in same pickle? How long?

i also given 221g with first option check marked and asked to submit tax return & W2 and I did on same day but still showing Refused,  my case date updated  only  once i when i sent first inquiry via Islambad USEmbassy website, but no reply from them.

After that i sent several more inquiry but no update on date nor reply.

it's been more than 10 weeks and still waiting

let me know if someone was on same situation and receive visa recently. 

17 hours ago, Kazim11 said:

My sister has interview 7/25/19

221g given for more tax docs

case update two times still status is REFUSED.

i don’t know why REFUSED still ? No in processing like others? 

send 3 emails no response 

9 weeks still waiting all it says passport in embassy.

anyone else in same pickle? How long?

My interview was on 26 july 2019 same situation as yours, how many updates have you got, whats your last update date? And have you submitted the documents using courier or uploaded on ceac?

4 hours ago, Kazim11 said:

Yes brother we have 2 update with status still Refused. We sent tax docs courier, isb portal and ceac. Only 1 email came first month to wait since than no reply. 

Can you tell me when did you submitted your documents as my case went from refused to administrative processing two days after I submitted my documents.

4 hours ago, Agha- said:

Can you tell me when did you submitted your documents as my case went from refused to administrative processing two days after I submitted my documents.

So I sent tax documents next days 2 weeks later they said they also want tax transcripts sent next day. After that no response case just updated yesterday still refused. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 10/9/2019 at 11:10 AM, annoyedwaiting said:

Guys,

Happy to announce we got our visa last week of September. We were stuck with a document review after interview in end of June. This has been a long and frustrating journey. I wish everyone good luck and please keep this forum updated since many people have their eyes on this.

PD March 2017 F2A

Issued Sept 2019

Congratulations. We been stuck in review since 01/10/2019 I just got a letter saying review completed. God’s willing I will get good answer soon

2 hours ago, Kazim11 said:

My sister got an update again status changed from REFUSED to READY. It says your case is ready for interview? But we have our interview already! It says wait for your appointment date and time? Do people get interviewed again? Or this is a glitch?

Hope that should be glitch but as well as i know its not a good sign!when your sister interview was ? And which catagory ?

11 minutes ago, Kazim11 said:

July 26 interview was perfect was told congratulations just submit tax docs which we did next day. Category F4

The Word (Ready) it has multiple characters in ceac website as i researched on websites.some people writes that they were in administrative processing for 10 months after that ceac status changed into (Ready)they were happy that the visa is about to issue.but next day it was changed into (Returned To Nvc)

so its So Horrible

in your case as you are saying consular officer told you Congratulation then Ready means your visa has been approved or about to approve! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.