Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
51 minutes ago, MIra3 said:

Anyone else experiencing technical error when checking case status online? 

I believe everyone is having issues with the site.  There are several post about it.

Quick update for giving hope.. My son got his visa issued Alhamdulillah

Category F3

Interview Feb 7, 2018

Given 221g ticked with administrative process and DS5535 to my elder son who was doing software engineering at that time.. Didn't know exactly the red flags.. 

We three members got visas after 9 months. 

After this no update on my son, a case only when inquired.

First update 10th July 2019second 15th and then got redo medical email at 17th 

Medical submitted on July 23,

Case updated on ceas on August 31

Second update September  12

Third update on September 18 with email for oath and fingerprints

On September 19, done with second interview, VO said your case is completed and you will get visa in a week or two. 

Status showed ISSUED on September 20, 2019..

Passport collected on September 25.

Will be traveling this Saturday Alhamdulillah.. 

So guys keep praying and don't lose hope.. Wish you all get your visas soon.. Aameen

15 minutes ago, Munazza said:

Quick update for giving hope.. My son got his visa issued Alhamdulillah

Category F3

Interview Feb 7, 2018

Given 221g ticked with administrative process and DS5535 to my elder son who was doing software engineering at that time.. Didn't know exactly the red flags.. 

We three members got visas after 9 months. 

After this no update on my son, a case only when inquired.

First update 10th July 2019second 15th and then got redo medical email at 17th 

Medical submitted on July 23,

Case updated on ceas on August 31

Second update September  12

Third update on September 18 with email for oath and fingerprints

On September 19, done with second interview, VO said your case is completed and you will get visa in a week or two. 

Status showed ISSUED on September 20, 2019..

Passport collected on September 25.

Will be traveling this Saturday Alhamdulillah.. 

So guys keep praying and don't lose hope.. Wish you all get your visas soon.. Aameen

Very very congratulation from deep of my heart i know which pain you have suffered during in ap.please also pray for me after being part of ap i was in ap for atleast 15 month than i got call from Us embassy Islamabad for proof of relationship and proof of domicile i submitted it on 19 july 2019 and case updated on 30 august 2019 and again updated on 31 august 2019 now waiting ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.