Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2019 at 11:37 AM, Syeda Hassan said:

I have 1st update today after submitting additional documents on 11th sep.. 

You should send an inquiry to Islamabad Embassy from their website and tell them what documents you submitted. Dont ask for a status or anything. Just say as per instruction I submitted the following documents. Please confirm they were received.

7 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

You should send an inquiry to Islamabad Embassy from their website and tell them what documents you submitted. Dont ask for a status or anything. Just say as per instruction I submitted the following documents. Please confirm they were received.

Thanks alot for ur response @Rosepetal3333 coming wednesday its gonna b 4 weeks after submission after that we will inquire this is what our lawyer told us

1 minute ago, Syeda Hassan said:

Thanks alot for ur response @Rosepetal3333 coming wednesday its gonna b 4 weeks after submission after that we will inquire this is what our lawyer told us

I also submitted documents before your submission! Recieved an call from islamabad embassy to submit docs.one month later i sent a inquiry email regarding docs.they confirmed of receiving And currently under review.my case last update on 31st august.its been now 12 weeks.still waiting 

24 minutes ago, Haseeb alam said:

I also submitted documents before your submission! Recieved an call from islamabad embassy to submit docs.one month later i sent a inquiry email regarding docs.they confirmed of receiving And currently under review.my case last update on 31st august.its been now 12 weeks.still waiting 

How many days after submission u receive that call ?? 

4 minutes ago, Syeda Hassan said:

How many days after submission u receive that call ?? 

I have been in administrative processing since april 2018.after 18 months i received a call from embassy to submit some docs i immeditely submitted.now its been 3 and half month.no response! Just waiting and kept patience

13 minutes ago, M.Ali said:

@Haseeb alam

You need to wait for 60 to 90 days after submission if you have the family visa i mean FB-3 or FB-4. Also can you tell me that the co checked marked on 2nd option which is additional A.P if yes then it could might be little bit delay

No they did not check in 2nd option which says your case needs more administrative processing.dont send us inquire at least 2 months.but they didnt do that.they did on first option.and checked which documents they wanted from me.i immediately submitted those docs.then compeletly silence till 18 months.Then they call me for more docs

1 hour ago, Haseeb alam said:

I have been in administrative processing since april 2018.after 18 months i received a call from embassy to submit some docs i immeditely submitted.now its been 3 and half month.no response! Just waiting and kept patience

Haseeb, did you receive email as well?

Guys,

Happy to announce we got our visa last week of September. We were stuck with a document review after interview in end of June. This has been a long and frustrating journey. I wish everyone good luck and please keep this forum updated since many people have their eyes on this.

PD March 2017 F2A

Issued Sept 2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.