2,948 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ana71891 said:

Hello everyone . First time here . Extremely worried. I’m waiting for approval on my 10year green card . And my case was transferred twice . First form California to Nebraska and today it was transferred again but I still don’t know where cuz I didn’t receive a notice . I just wanted to see if anyone had they case transferred back and forth and did anyone get approval yet ? If anyone knows why would they transfer it twice? 

Hi @Ana71891 the same thing happened to me. On November 6th, 2018 I got transferred to Nebraska from Cali, and just 8 days ago I got transferred again to another jurisdiction. I called uscis to check the status of my case and I found out that my case is in lee’s Summit, MO. Literally in the most remot area on earth, I can’t even check their time processing timelines. I honestly don’t know why they transferred me. Let’s hope this means some ting good. At least someone reviewed our cases for a second. 

33 minutes ago, Ali7 said:

Hi @Ana71891 the same thing happened to me. On November 6th, 2018 I got transferred to Nebraska from Cali, and just 8 days ago I got transferred again to another jurisdiction. I called uscis to check the status of my case and I found out that my case is in lee’s Summit, MO. Literally in the most remot area on earth, I can’t even check their time processing timelines. I honestly don’t know why they transferred me. Let’s hope this means some ting good. At least someone reviewed our cases for a second. 

In between those ttansfers Nebraska office updated my name . Did that happen to u as well? I didn’t understand what that meant cuz I didn’t change my name or anything like that. Why would they update it ? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ana71891 said:

In between those ttansfers Nebraska office updated my name . Did that happen to u as well? I didn’t understand what that meant cuz I didn’t change my name or anything like that. Why would they update it ? 

That’s weird, it didn’t happen to me though. I wonder if that was a glitch or a mystake. Did you call to ask them what that was about? 

1 hour ago, Ali7 said:

That’s weird, it didn’t happen to me though. I wonder if that was a glitch or a mystake. Did you call to ask them what that was about? 

I actually didn’t cuz I though that it means my case was about to get approved and they updated me to the system cuz im

closer in line 

Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Whoa!!!!

Just received a text saying case was updated and email saying “Card/Document Production”

When I check the vase status via USCIS case status it says “new card is being produced”

I’m assuming this means we’re finally approved?!?!!?!? :D ??

How can I obtain a tracking number?

3 minutes ago, vajaster said:

Whoa!!!!

Just received a text saying case was updated and email saying “Card/Document Production”

When I check the vase status via USCIS case status it says “new card is being produced”

yep

congrats

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

59 minutes ago, vajaster said:

Whoa!!!!

yes you were.Congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I got an email about a document I had requested (I thought they could send the case transfer notice again cuz I couldn't find it or remember where it had transferred to). In the email they said "case has been approved.  Document will be sent in next 30 days". I about cried I was so excited.  I'm also super sad that my husband isn't here to see it (he committed suicide in October,  almost a year to the date we filed). 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
8 minutes ago, falcngrl said:

I got an email about a document I had requested (I thought they could send the case transfer notice again cuz I couldn't find it or remember where it had transferred to). In the email they said "case has been approved.  Document will be sent in next 30 days". I about cried I was so excited.  I'm also super sad that my husband isn't here to see it (he committed suicide in October,  almost a year to the date we filed). 

I’m so sorry!!!! 

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

I have mailed it on October 21st 2017, got an NOA on the 30th and had my Biometrics on December 1st. Meanwhile, after the long wait I got an RFE at the end of December last year and responded to it through mail on the 18th of this month and they got it the next day. And I am still waiting for their response as it will take 60 days based on the RFE letter. The 1 year extension has already expired on January and I had my passport stamped through an infopass appointment on September 2018 for our travel outside the country.

Has anyone got an RFE too? =-( I wonder how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Edited by kenzo_gal
Had to rephrase it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi people!

I forgot to update it but I receive my new 10years green card on Wednesday. 

Good luck everyone. Waiting game is stressful but just sit back and relax....the day will come soon :)

38 minutes ago, speakerbox said:

Hi people!

Good luck everyone. Waiting game is stressful but just sit back and relax....the day will come soon :)

Did u get an RFE?

5 hours ago, kenzo_gal said:

I have mailed it on October 21st 2017, got an NOA on the 30th and had my Biometrics on December 1st. Meanwhile, after the long wait I got an RFE at the end of December last year and responded to it through mail on the 18th of this month and they got it the next day. And I am still waiting for their response as it will take 60 days based on the RFE letter. The 1 year extension has already expired on January and I had my passport stamped through an infopass appointment on September 2018 for our travel outside the country.

Has anyone got an RFE too? =-( I wonder how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Which service center ? I got an rfe and send back response on Wednesday.Now I wait like you

Edited by Bixby

40 minutes ago, speakerbox said:

Hi people!

Congrats

Oh, make sure to get every single document that you can. Anyways, mine is at Vermont Service Center. When did you get your RFE letter if you don't mind. Good luck to us, hopefully we all get a positive feedback from the USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.