Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Annie0913 said:

She didn't say what exactly. And she just walked away from him.

Is there such thing as an appeal if we were denied?

Excerpt from marriagevisattorney website:

"If your K1 Fiance Visa was denied at the Consular level, you can immediately ask for a Consulate General review of the decision. Check the Embassy website for the procedures for such a review. This option is available to you until the Embassy returns your case to USCIS for further processing.

If your case has already been returned to USCIS for further processing, you can USCIS to reaffirm their original approval and resubmit your application to the Embassy for a second time. Keep in mind, this process can take a very long time and for that reason, you may be best to simply withdraw your petition and then re-file."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Yu&M said:

Excerpt from marriagevisattorney website:

"If your K1 Fiance Visa was denied at the Consular level, you can immediately ask for a Consulate General review of the decision. Check the Embassy website for the procedures for such a review. This option is available to you until the Embassy returns your case to USCIS for further processing.

If your case has already been returned to USCIS for further processing, you can USCIS to reaffirm their original approval and resubmit your application to the Embassy for a second time. Keep in mind, this process can take a very long time and for that reason, you may be best to simply withdraw your petition and then re-file."

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Annie0913 said:

Thank you

Also this:

"Sometimes the cause of your denial at the Embassy level is a problematic Embassy Officer. Some Embassy Officers around the world are more difficult to work with than others and sometimes you get a Consulate Officer who just doesn’t believe you intend to get married once your fiancé arrives in the US. In such a case, you may wish to consider getting married first and filing an I-130 petition for a CR1 Marriage Visa. This new approach removes the issue of your intent to get married and places most of the decision making authority for the Visa with USCIS and the National Visa Center."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Estibaliz said:

Exhausting day packing. We leave early tomorrow, and my POE will be in around 27 hours :o

Good luck to everyone in their different stages on the journey. Happy for the ones of you that are doing good, sad for the ones of you that are having a rough time :(

See you all soon :)

Woohoo!!!!! Totally excited for you and Gary!  Have an amazing trip and welcome to the US!!!!  :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Exhausting day packing. We leave early tomorrow, and my POE will be in around 27 hours :o

Good luck to everyone in their different stages on the journey. Happy for the ones of you that are doing good, sad for the ones of you that are having a rough time :(

it's so exciting ! I wish you an easy trip, happiness and love ! ... probably the plane will be filled with invisible sparkles of happiness :wub:

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Good luck with the trip. Hopefully all your stuff fits in your bags and all your bags fit in the car when you get to the US.

K1 Visa:

Spoiler

17th April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

11th September 2017: RFE Issued

19th September 2017: RFE Reply Recieved

4th October 2017: NOA2 Approval date

9th October 2017: NVC Received
13th October 2017: NVC Case # Received
17th October 2017: Left NVC

23rd October 2017: Consulate Received

9th November 2017: Interview

29th November 2017: POE

8th December 2017: Wedding

AOS:

Spoiler

19th January 2018: NOA1 Recieved Date

25th January 2018: NOA1 Notice Date

2nd February 2018: Biometric Notice Date

23rd February 2018: Biometric Appointment

30th March 2018: Interview Notice Date

9th May 2018: AOS Interview Appointment

9th May 2018: I-485 Approved

14th May 2018: I-797 for I-485 Received

5 hours ago, Annie0913 said:

All she said was that he isn't truthful 

And when he argues That he isn't lying about anything the CO says we'll it's too late I already signed the papers. 

The letter mentioned misrepresentation and fraud.  I would look through the petition very carefully.  The COs are well trained and something caught her eye.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, Estibaliz said:

So excited and happy for you. Best of luck 💕💕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hello! ;)

For the interview, do I need form 1040 ? Or the last 10 paychecks, W2 for past 3 years and letter form employer + bank statements are enough ? My man says he never had 1040 ( even doesn't know what it is :rolleyes: ).. 

Thank you for advices and good luck in your journey ! 

5 minutes ago, Pavlina said:

Hello! ;)

For the interview, do I need form 1040 ? Or the last 10 paychecks, W2 for past 3 years and letter form employer + bank statements are enough ? My man says he never had 1040 ( even doesn't know what it is :rolleyes: ).. 

Thank you for advices and good luck in your journey ! 

A 1040 is what you or tax accountant fills out to file taxes each year if you do not or have never had one filled out then no taxes have been filed which is a big NO NO by usa laws.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline
1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

A 1040 is what you or tax accountant fills out to file taxes each year if you do not or have never had one filled out then no taxes have been filed which is a big NO NO by usa laws.

Thanks for the answer,

The company he works for do the taxes for him I think... So he can call ( or apply ) to get  1040 history at IRS ? 

Just now, Pavlina said:

Thanks for the answer,

The company he works for do the taxes for him I think... So he can call ( or apply ) to get  1040 history at IRS ? 

They can not legally do his taxes with out giving him proof of what was filed they are in violation by doing that could also mean they are screwing him and cooking the books in thier favor. Tell him to demand all filings they have done for him.

30 minutes ago, Pavlina said:

Thanks for the answer,

He needs to sign the tax return when he files (even if digital signature).  If he never had a tax return he may have some serious challenges ahead.  He can get copies of tax transcripts from the IRS.  My guess is he filed but didn't realize that what he filed was the 1040.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.