787 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jacque67 said:

Hmm. Sessions said DACA was unconstitutional, yet Donnie wants to revisit it? A liar. Lip service to the majority.

He could cure cancer and you would criticize him for putting Oncologists out of business.  

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

12 hours ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

It should only deal with those that can prove that they were brought here during their childhood years and I don't believe it should offer any incentive to future arrivals. Deal with those that are already here and offer nothing for those planning to come in the future. 

Not a fan of the dreamers tag it make it all seem nice and cuddly. Those of us that applied were or are true dreamers and we are taking the legal route.

When the DACA recipients applied what happened to their parents or family members who brought them over illegally?   

I agree.  Additionally, no matter their eventual status as either LPR's or even citizens, they should be banned from sponsoring anyone else for immigration purposes, such as the parents who brought them here to begin with.

DACA - Differed Action for Currently Adults

3/10/2013 - Married

05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Why not? He already tried his hand at Gynecological work.

:o this was the best I could get.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=219777995Off to study pronouns now!

Edited by Jacque67

2 hours ago, smilesammich said:

But what can we expect from trump, or his human shield sessions, who has no morals. and certainly neither has no care for 'illegals' unless they are working as a collective pawn to feed the rabid maga base. i would say i'm surprised at how many people using an immigration site are against daca, but i'm not at all really. people across the globe are a jealous, self-centered lot - only concerned with themselves and way too quick to judge anyone they feel they can step on to get ahead. 

All these people are using an immigration site intended to help people with legal immigration.  Does it really surprise you that people spending the time and money to do things the right way have a problem with people who are trying to skip the line?  I doubt many people on VJ support illegal immigration.

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
6 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

All these people are using an immigration site intended to help people with legal immigration.  Does it really surprise you that people spending the time and money to do things the right way have a problem with people who are trying to skip the line?  I doubt many people on VJ support illegal immigration.

Fortunately there is Canada.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

5 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Found this under pronouns

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-russia-investigation

dead man walking!

Alleluia 

Have you ever heard of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)?  It is a newly discovered psychological disorder.  Defined as - A condition of hysteria, anger, and fear of Donald Trump as a result of a failure by the afflicted to avail themselves of alternative media sources to combat the misrepresentations and often outright lies of the leftist media.

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

do you think filing and renewing daca is free, no paperwork involved? pffft. there will always, always be those who simply can't stand the fact that they aren't first in line, that their case is still pending, that someone else got their visa faster: me first gimmee gimmee :cry:

i've been here long enough, like i said i'm not surprised. 

I didn't realize filing DACA paperwork even put them in the line at all.  DACA, by definition, has nothing to do with immigration.  

3/10/2013 - Married

Naturalization Process

02/14/2015 - NOA

Just now, jayjayj said:

I didn't realize filing DACA paperwork even put them in the line at all.  DACA, by definition, has nothing to do with immigration.  

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

guess that explains your hostility towards their process.