AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

And... the same for RFE'd cases.

As before, please note that ONLY updated RFE'd cases were considered, and that the purpose of this graph is just merely informative, not predictive.

5a7a4d0d4b5b0_WeeklyRFEs.thumb.png.44b9f720a0a17ef34813948193577c55.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

And... the same for RFE'd cases.

As before, please note that ONLY updated RFE'd cases were considered, and that the purpose of this graph is just merely informative, not predictive.

5a7a4d0d4b5b0_WeeklyRFEs.thumb.png.44b9f720a0a17ef34813948193577c55.png

Actually this one corresponds to RFE'd cases never (or not yet) updated to another status, such as approved. Sorry if it was confusing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi Fellow September Filers! Wondering if anyone is starting to collect their tax & wages for the I-134 form yet? Is it too early? I see August dates are getting approved so thought I'd see if anyone else is doing any prepping for our *fingers crossed* upcoming NOA2 approvals. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, manful said:

Hi Fellow September Filers! Wondering if anyone is starting to collect their tax & wages for the I-134 form yet? Is it too early? I see August dates are getting approved so thought I'd see if anyone else is doing any prepping for our *fingers crossed* upcoming NOA2 approvals. 

Yep everything is almost ready for me! Waiting for 2017 tax return transcripts only!

Nothing is signed (but will be signed by march)

and i I will get police clearances than too..

other than that for pay stubs we need recent so that will be mailed to me right before the interview.

Edited by Naes

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Yep everything is almost ready for me! Waiting for 2017 tax return transcripts only!

Oh good! Was feeling like I should get the ball rolling. From what I've read we need three years of tax returns, pay stubs and a letter from my employer? Is there anything else I'm missing? Thank you so much! I'm a newbie :)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, manful said:

Oh good! Was feeling like I should get the ball rolling. From what I've read we need three years of tax returns, pay stubs and a letter from my employer? Is there anything else I'm missing? Thank you so much! I'm a newbie :)

It's sometimes embassy specific but I think those are the main documents for affidavit.

maybe additionally, w2s, bank statements etc (but these are just examples so definitely check your embassy's website)

*I've got that ball rolling for months non-stop 😂😂😂

Edited by Naes

Timeline
Just now, Just-in-case18 said:

Hey guys! Did anyone see the post about the 09/27 case that was approved today? Wasn’t an expedite. NOA2 was received via mail. 

Interesting turn of events haha 

Isn't that a noa1 10/2 date. 9/27 is when they filed.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's sometimes embassy specific but I think those are the main documents for affidavit.

maybe additionally, w2s, bank statements etc (but these are just examples so definitely check your embassy's website)

*I've got that ball rolling for months non-stop 😂😂😂

Ok great! Seems too easy, all of those things are available online, I feel like they usually ask for things that are almost impossible to get. Woohoo! Thanks again for your help! I will now start accumulating another round of paperwork....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I have all tax forms for 3 years just need a letter from my employer  instead of  paycheck stubs and a letter from my bank stating how long ive had the account the amount i had deposited for  2015-2017 instead of a stack of bank statements im trying too get all the documents together to send my fiance his book i have labeled the pages where he needs to insert his documents that he could only get so its easy for him im only waiting for NOA2 to make a copy and the book is off to FedEx 😁😁😁

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Someone from the October  2017 filers just got approved today, received their N02 and it was not even expedite request. Read the message he posted:

What is the basis for this? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, LoveTakesOver said:

Someone from the October  2017 filers just got approved today, received their N02 and it was not even expedite request. Read the message he posted:

What is the basis for this? 

Yes and there are 3 November cases from the same exact date of noa1 nov 16. No basis. No clue and no reason so far as we know.

If it happens in bulks then I'll think about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.