4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Naes said:

Not unless it goes for months.

USCIS is self funded- doesn't get affected.

NVC is budgeted by DOHS every 2 years, so it won't get affected right away.

Embassies have budgets, so as long as they have enough budget it won't get affected.

So again unless it goes for months we will be ok. 

you can find lots of links here. 

You're awesome! :wub: I was getting worried about this today too, so I'm glad to read some sort of positive news. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, CaptainAmerica said:

You're awesome! :wub: I was getting worried about this today too, so I'm glad to read some sort of positive news. 

We are all worried. But it somehow worked till now in 2011 and 2013. It will work itself out now too. We have to stay on the positive side to survive. 

The 99% part is uscis and NVC won't stop. That's the most essential part for all of us at this moment. 

Edited by Naes

Guys! I'm feeling so happy with all the approvals in May, June & July threads  that I see! It feels like it's mine. hahaha! August filers, our time will come. Let's keep the faith. :wub:

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Guys! I'm feeling so happy with all the approvals in May, June & July threads  that I see! It feels like it's mine. hahaha! August filers, our time will come. Let's keep the faith. :wub:

Yea. Pd Aug 10

My case was closed Jan 2 

And approved my i130 instead.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Anytime... I need June to roll, then July to roll... I reallly need to get rid of you guys too :D 

It would be my pleasure to F*** off as soon as I can with my NOA2 :rofl: Here's hoping the speed keeps rolling fast for all of us!!! 

event.png

Timeline
7 minutes ago, streanor said:

It would be my pleasure to F*** off as soon as I can with my NOA2 :rofl: Here's hoping the speed keeps rolling fast for all of us!!! 

You're not f-ing off, you'll be back in less than a month with the NVC... don't go too far just F off my scans (meaning get that approval :D)

Then you'll have AOS questions and ROC questions... Graduates of '17 will be stuck together for a looooong time :rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

You're not f-ing off, you'll be back in less than a month with the NVC... don't go too far just F off my scans (meaning get that approval :D)

Then you'll have AOS questions and ROC questions... Graduates of '17 will be stuck together for a looooong time :rofl:

I know we've a long way to go yet... it's all baby steps! So glad we have each other here to help keep each other some way sane! :)

event.png

@Naes - You girl is awesome! Thank you so much for doing such selfless act by helping us get through this process. I will be your biggest cheerer when you get your approval. :jest:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

When your tummy totally flips because you realize they are processing WAC's only 46,268 away from your number! :jest:( seriously no irony intended!!(

Timeline
22 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

When your tummy totally flips because you realize they are processing WAC's only 46,268 away from your number! :jest:( seriously no irony intended!!(

Totally agree!! When I saw 400000s I felt a jump in my heart.. hehe

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Update of the graphs comparing May and June regarding the length of time from Received to Approved one month later (as to 01/20/2018), this time including July under the same conditions.

As a reminder, in the graphs below I try to compare what happened within the next 190 days after that last day of May, June and July 14th (last day with approvals) received cases. In order to see them clearer I put them together in pairs.

In that time, with a total of 1877, 818 and 243 approved cases (after removing some outliers) respectively:

• May had a global mean of 175.25 days from Received to Approval date, with a standard deviation of 14.06 days.
  • June had a global mean of 186.05 days from Received to Approval date, with a standard deviation of 9.16 days.
  • July had a global mean of 193.91 days from Received to Approval date, with a standard deviation of 3.28 days.

Even if it doesn't look very good (way less approvals in the same period of time for July and also starting from 185+ days) just remember that, because of the holidays, they haven't worked the same number of days, and more importantly, haven't been very consistent updating approvals, which is why these results only apply to the information it comes from, the unreliable information updated by USCIS.

If they keep the rate of approvals seen in the last days, I believe we'll start seeing a clear improvement in the next one or two months. Let's hope!

5a64e21656ba7_ComparisonMayJuneandJuly.thumb.png.6ba8411b07ef0dac3289cf775fe9cadf.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.