4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2018-03-01 at 7:20 PM, K & R said:

The number for Tier 2 is the same number you call for Tier 1. You can just ask them to transfer you to Tier 2 once they finish what they have to say. I've called twice and both times had no issues getting transferred. You don't have to be demanding. I just said "Can you please transfer me to Tier 2" and they did. :)

Thank you for giving me the idea of calling TIER2. lol 

we got approved and after talking to them, we got the mail. noa2 approved date: feb26. yay!

no website update ; no text ; just mail and tier2 rep. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Roed and Joyce said:

you're fine, that was them. but call back monday, it wont take 5 days. they told me the same thing and I called back an hour later and got a tier 2 no problem.

Edited by AndyAspen

9 minutes ago, C.&A. said:

Thank you for giving me the idea of calling TIER2. lol 

we got approved and after talking to them, we got the mail. noa2 approved date: feb26. yay!

no website update ; no text ; just mail and tier2 rep. lol

YAYAYAYAY!! I'm soooooo happy for you :D 

K-1 VISA

I129F Sent: 08/23/2017

NOA 1: 08/25/2017

NOA 2: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/14/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/24/2018

Embassy Received: 03/28/2018

Medical: 05/08/2018

Interview: 05/15/2018 

Visa issued: 05/18/2018

Visa received: 05/23/2018 

AOS

POE: 06/07/2018

SSN applied: 06/12/2018

SSN received: 06/28/2018

AOS Sent: 07/27/2018

Biometrics: 08/23/2018

Interview: 10/30/2018

Approval: 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/05/2018

Green card Received: 11/08/2018

NO MORE USCIS UNTIL ROC!!!!!😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

For 3/1 I posted (I don't know the page sorry...

for 3/2 I'm waiting for uscis day to end

Ok, if you throw the data from your sheet in the drive and I’ll grab it and throw up the latest percentages for everyone. Or just post it to the thread

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, C.&A. said:

After staying on the line for 2 1/2 hours just to talk to TIER2:   

APPROVED.

plus we check the mail (just now) LETTER FROM THE CSC US IMMIGRATION --- NOA2 approved date: FEBRUARY 26, 2018

THANK YOU (L)

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
U have been waiting for so long! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, C.&A. said:

After staying on the line for 2 1/2 hours just to talk to TIER2:   

APPROVED.

plus we check the mail (just now) LETTER FROM THE CSC US IMMIGRATION --- NOA2 approved date: FEBRUARY 26, 2018

THANK YOU (L)

Congratulationsssss!!!

they really like talking to August people heheh :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

I134 not binding 

I864 binding 

embassy should not accept a i864 because the beneficiary is not on immigrant visa yet. And a binding affidavit can't / shouldn't be accepted. As the marriage may not occur.

Thats a really big fault on embassy side... I saw many that just got being told that is the wrong form and told to come back with i134..

You can say that again...
Everyone, do your I-134 and save yourself a hassle!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Congratulationsssss!!!

they really like talking to August people heheh :) 

truths! anyways, thanks @Naes (L)

hope you'll have your approval soon..

Timeline
1 hour ago, emekus94 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
U have been waiting for so long! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!

worth the wait.. 

thank you, thank you (L)

what to do next? lol

Timeline
16 minutes ago, C.&A. said:

worth the wait.. 

thank you, thank you (L)

what to do next? lol

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

good luck :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

good luck :) 

Hello @Naes i got little bit confused. When the status changed to READY in ceac, even though i did not receive packet 3? can i proceed to ds160 and medical? And who's gonna schedule the interview? Visa applicant or tge embassy? Thank you❤️

Edited by Ning_15

Timeline
Just now, Ning_15 said:

Hello @Naes i got little bit confused. When the status changed to READY in ceac, even though i did not receive packet 3? can i proceed to ds160 and medical? And who's gonna schedule the interview? Visa applicant or tge embassy? Thank you❤️

depends on the embassy...Unfortunately..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

depends on the embassy...Unfortunately..

Ah okay. That's why I got confused. Since I'm from Kuwait. It varies. Thank you☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.