nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ueslei & Jacky said:

WOW!! 3 weeks is super fast! Isn't it? I heard it takes 11 weeks at NVC... Congratulations!! Soon we'll all have our families reunited. 

Yes I was so shocked when I received my email this morning from NVC.

My scan date at NVC was Feb 8 2018 

Case Complete at NVC March 1, 2018 

Thank you so much and anything u need, I’m here.. Everyone pls hang in there!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sundee said:

Happy to announce that after 3 weeks at NVC I’m done... My CASE IS COMPLETE and now my husband is in queue for a interview date...

All of you waiting pls hold on to faith and don’t give up hope.. 

At the end of this journey we win our victory!!!! Keep your head up !!!!!

Congratulations Sundee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
18 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Hey,

i got my Transcripts from Online through their  website,  and used  " the Return Transcript "   so option 1  , tax return transcript, 

shows all the important things that they look at , income etc 

Thats what I was thinking too. Thank you 

7 hours ago, Sundee said:

Happy to announce that after 3 weeks at NVC I’m done... My CASE IS COMPLETE and now my husband is in queue for a interview date...

I'm so happy for you Sundee! Way to go for the medical & interview the next. Congrats :) 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ueslei & Jacky said:

WOW!! 3 weeks is super fast! Isn't it? I heard it takes 11 weeks at NVC... Congratulations!! Soon we'll all have our families reunited. 

Yeah it was super fast and I’m still in shock how fast, but I give all thanks to God. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

I'm so happy for you Sundee! Way to go for the medical & interview the next. Congrats :) 

Thank you all so much. With the support I’ve received and the knowledge I’ve gained from this journey, it has made my eyes wide open to really feel and see all the pain all of us suffered and some are still suffering, but in all this, it gave us strength that we didn’t know we even had.

We gained wisdom and even tho some days we just felt like we couldn’t go on, God gave us the will and keep us going. 

Remember there is light at the end of this tunnel... 😀

Hellow everyone!

I have a question. 

NVC got our case on 26/01 and still no case number :wacko:

After waiting 9 month for approval in a hell Nebraska Center i am loosing all patience and got crazy.

My husband call every week and ask but no result. 

It will be exactly 6 weeks on next week (March 08).

Why so so so so long?

Is there are any way to get case Number sooner? And what should we do if after 6 weeks (next week) we still will not have it. I just can not waite any more 

15 hours ago, Sundee said:

Congratulations @Sundee

1 hour ago, Irina872212 said:

Hellow everyone!

I have a question. 

After waiting 9 month for approval in a hell Nebraska Center i am loosing all patience and got crazy.

Why so so so so long?

Is there are any way to get case Number sooner? And what should we do if after 6 weeks (next week) we still will not have it. I just can not waite any more 

According to ur timeline, u r also filing through Hong Kong? NVC received my case on january 31st, and I am still waiting for my case number as well. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Irina872212 said:

Hellow everyone!

I have a question. 

Why so so so so long?

Keep calling them and gain lots of patience.. It’s frustrating but all you can do it wait...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Friends good day,this morning my case is current at NVC I'm really glad,now I can do anything and my visa is ir1,glory be too God

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.