4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
9 hours ago, Dorena27 said:

Yes I too am an Aug 29 NOA1 date. I am so happy for all of the approvals coming through. Just waiting for mine as patiently as I can. I did just come back from Jamaica on Sunday and spent 5 days with my fiancΓ© and thought that would help but not real sure it helped any but only made the wait worse.

Aug 29th here too! πŸ˜€

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, lilit829 said:

OMG! CONGRATS!!!

Tyty :))Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, Ezraylia said:

That's fantastic! Congrats :D

Ty guys πŸ˜„

6 hours ago, Loyal Empress said:

Good afternoon may I ask what number did you call?

We're you asking me? In that case I just calledΒ 800-375-5283 :))Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Naes said:

What did I say about never believe in a tier 1 :DΒ 

Β 

CONGRATS

Lol I don't even trust tier 2 OR csc at this point πŸ˜‚

Β 

Ty. It's funny I had such a bad day (was crying all day) and called them bc we felt defeated and when they said we have been approved I didn't feel that excitement... I think bc it was way overdue since I asked them for expedites previoudly and even my doctor wrote to themΒ and I'm just so destroyed at this point :( oh well its over now just a lil more

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, immitears said:

I have stalked these forums for months and they have been a great comfort toΒ me throughout this process, so I thought I would share some good news and some helpful news.

Β 

First - the good news. We were approved!!!! NOA1 received August 3rd and approved on February 15th. So. Relieved.

Β 

Second - the helpful news. At six months of waiting, I got pissed and decided that I was not going to rest until I found out what was really going on with my application. I called USCIS and harassed the people on the help line until they sent me to a tier 2 supervisor. By harassed, I said it was absurd that this was taking 6 months and that I couldn't get an update on my case until the website was updated to show that I was past the normal processing time. Made the point that that they hadn't updated the website in nearly 3 months, even though they say on the siteΒ they do that every 30-45 days. I wouldn't let it go until they transferred me. Then, I basically said the same thing to the tier 2 supervisor until she eventually told me how many times my application had been "touched." She said she would submit a request for information on my behalf, but that I would have to wait 14 business days for a response by mail. So absurd. I accepted that, but still did not stop.

Β 

I called the district office for my congressional member. The district office, rather than the D.C. office, helps with these kinds of requests. I asked them to inquire about the status of my application.Β 

Β 

Three days after I harassed immigration and two days after reaching out to my member of Congress, we were approved. Not saying there's complete causation because we were overdue for approval butttt it doesn't hurt to try something like this if you're feeling powerless.

Β 

Bottom line - don't give up and put in the hustle! We can do it :)

Nice job!Β 

Β 

although I'm sure the approval was not about the actions as lots of application of up to August 18 got approved by then. I still think it is your right to fight with the situation.Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 hours ago, J16&P25 said:

Wow,congratulations for those who approved today! I was so happy to wakeΒ up & seeing this @Naes. Guys for those who are not approved yet like me (aug.29) just think positive & pray πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™that our day will come soon. Thank u @Naes 😘😘😘

I'm August 29th to and I'm borderline freaking out right now

28 minutes ago, Loyal Empress said:

I'm August 29th to and I'm borderline freaking out right now

I'm August 25th and I'm freaking out a little bit, too. Whheewww! Lol! :jest:Let's just take a deep breath and wait, our turn will comeΒ :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017Β 

NOA1 ReceivedΒ Date: August 25, 2017Β 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: MarchΒ 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018Β 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVCΒ Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready":Β March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEACΒ Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi @Naes

I really like the way u give us ur advice and information.

Β 

Thank u so much and im so appreciate it.

Im silent reader of this forum. But i guess i commented once before hehe

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Paul and Astrid said:

Hi @Naes

I really like the way u give us ur advice and information.

Β 

Thank u so much and im so appreciate it.

Im silent reader of this forum. But i guess i commented once before hehe

Anytime!

Β 

Now please get your noa2 so they can move on to September πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Timeline
13 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

You know how I was so negative and all of those numerous sad faces I have posted on here girl. Lol! You're one of those persons I met in here that made me learn how to be optimistic inspite of what's been happening regarding the process. Remember those "no sad faces as it might scare NoA2 days?" I am grateful for those reminders from you, girl! And thank you to all of the people I've met in here. You guys have all been really helpful.Β 

I can't believe how far we came!

Β 

I remember waiting checking April cases to see if it was only May they were doing.... and waiting for June to start!! 😳 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Anytime!

Β 

Now please get your noa2 so they can move on to September πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha yesss. I hope so in February πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Anyway what time u will scan for 21/2.

I always read the scan result of u😊😊😊

Thank u so much

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.