dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 minutes ago, RamStu said:

No. Status needs to show "PAID" on NVC login.

OH NO! So i have no choice just have to wait for them to figure it out and process my payment before I can send in the waiver?

Timeline
1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

OH NO! So i have no choice just have to wait for them to figure it out and process my payment before I can send in the waiver?

That is correct. USCIS wants you to show that NVC fee's have been paid. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, RamStu said:

That is correct. USCIS wants you to show that NVC fee's have been paid. 

OK thanks for letting me know. I just called them and she said she sees that they are both paid on there end but on the CEAC website shows as in process so she will have it sent over to supervisors review and hopefully will be resolved within the next 2-3 days, HOPEFULLY this is true. Thanks again for all your help/advice!

Timeline
1 minute ago, CA1515 said:

OK thanks for letting me know. I just called them and she said she sees that they are both paid on there end but on the CEAC website shows as in process so she will have it sent over to supervisors review and hopefully will be resolved within the next 2-3 days, HOPEFULLY this is true. Thanks again for all your help/advice!

Glad to hear that NVC can help you out and that it is showing PAID of their system. GL on the waiver and I hope they approve you asap.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jill C said:

I'm also still seeing IN PROCESS despite paying it 5 days ago.... something's wrong w/ their system

I would call as well. NVC has not been able to fix this as it has been occurring for the past 3 months

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Jill C said:

I'm also still seeing IN PROCESS despite paying it 5 days ago.... something's wrong w/ their system

Give them a call, i have been having this issue, they told me they will send mine to supervisors review and hopefully should be fixed soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Ughh requested an expedite a week ago still no answer 🤦🏽‍♀️

Hi what email did you send it to. 

3 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

Hi what email did you send it to. 

The nvcexpedite@state.gov they replied last tuesday saying it was sent to the embassy for review and usually it doesnt take that long but it has 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jimenez1717 said:

The nvcexpedite@state.gov they replied last tuesday saying it was sent to the embassy for review and usually it doesnt take that long but it has 

Ok cause I sent my last week and I didn't get any sort of confirmation email. 

Just now, myheart0628 said:

Ok cause I sent my last week and I didn't get any sort of confirmation email. 

They dont send a confirmation email when you send it but they do send one back when ever they send it for review..most ppl get a email back with their decision within 2 days 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Ughh requested an expedite a week ago still no answer 🤦🏽‍♀️

That's really something that depends on the embassy. I sent an expedite request, and the NVC responded to my questions, but it was the Peruvian embassy that delayed in responding. The NVC actually had to contact them about it twice. I waited two weeks to hear back :/ 

11 hours ago, CA1515 said:

I am having so much trouble with the fees, neither the AOS fee or the IV fee have been gong through it has been two weeks already, i have called twice about this issue but they keep telling me to email. From what I have read the email doesn't get immediate response, what should I do? Would talking to a supervisor help.

Have they taken money from your bank account?.Similar issue with my AOS bill. It has been more than two weeks and it is still showing "in progress". I have talked to NVC agent today and she told me that they are still having issue with CEAC website.She is going to pass my information to her supervisor. She told me to check back a week later

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.