dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, CA1515 said:

Do you mean like a visa gift card?

No..not a gift card.  A prepaid card.  They are different.  U can get them at any dollar General, walmart,etc.  A worker can help you

Both fees got rejected paid again a wk ago and been took the amount out my account and still doesnt say paid they still dont have it in their system am just fed up with ceac website 

Edited by Jimenez1717

10 hours ago, Lora18 said:

Hey guys! Case is already ready! Interview will be on sept 5 :)

Did you do email/online upload of your documents or mail them off? 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Both fees got rejected paid again a wk ago and been took the amount out my account and still doesnt say paid they still dont have it in their system am just fed up with ceac website 

I am in the same boat as you, I guess we have no choice but to be patient at this point, they should figure it out eventually. Apparently they had this same issue last month, and eventually they showed up paid. Just sucks to keep waiting when you are trying to get the ball rolling.

Timeline
3 hours ago, nessasmom980 said:

No..not a gift card.  A prepaid card.  They are different.  U can get them at any dollar General, walmart,etc.  A worker can help you

Oh ok, I might do that since i know I will have to pay the IV fee again (it has been rejected but does not show on the ceac website yet) eventually when they let me 8-|. Does it accept it right away doing it this way?

Edited by CA1515

6 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

I am in the same boat as you, I guess we have no choice but to be patient at this point, they should figure it out eventually. Apparently they had this same issue last month, and eventually they showed up paid. Just sucks to keep waiting when you are trying to get the ball rolling.

Beyong annoying and they have everything they need to work on my case but the stupid fees are the problem even tho some reps say that doesnt keep my case from being reviewed yet others say until thats nt paid they cant move foward😩Am tired of calling them and even speaking to supervisors and nothing changes i even emailed them my statement and still havent gotten any type of email back 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Called NVC today about AOS/IV fee stuck at "IN PROCESS" for 5 days.

The lady simply said "it can take up to a week"

I further asked the expectation was 2-3 business days.

And she said, "Did that answer your question?"

So rude!

Preparing I-864 and IV Package...

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Beyong annoying and they have everything they need to work on my case but the stupid fees are the problem even tho some reps say that doesnt keep my case from being reviewed yet others say until thats nt paid they cant move foward😩Am tired of calling them and even speaking to supervisors and nothing changes i even emailed them my statement and still havent gotten any type of email back 

Same here, I did everything same as you. :( with no luck

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jill C said:

So rude!

I think most of us that paid the fees in August are all going through the same thing! :(  

24 minutes ago, Jill C said:

So rude!

Yeah they are pretty rude its like they are their for nothing cause they dont even give you much info and you have to keep asking about certain things regarding your case or they wont tell you

13 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

I think most of us that paid the fees in August are all going through the same thing! :(  

Worst part is they both had said paid then they were rejected and paid again a week ago and still in process mind you they took it out my account the next day 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

1 minute ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Yeah they are pretty rude its like they are their for nothing cause they dont even give you much info and you have to keep asking about certain things regarding your case or they wont tell you

Thanks guys, feels better that i am not alone

Preparing I-864 and IV Package...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
36 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

Oh ok, I might do that since i know I will have to pay the IV fee again (it has been rejected but does not show on the ceac website yet) eventually when they let me 8-|. Does it accept it right away doing it this way?

Yes it is instant.  The website won't update until midnight though.  But the next morning it will show paid

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jill C said:

Thanks guys, feels better that i am not alone

Yea no worries, we just have to be patient, I will update you guys whenever I get any new info or when it finally shows paid.

9 minutes ago, nessasmom980 said:

Yes it is instant.  The website won't update until midnight though.  But the next morning it will show paid

Cool, I will do that then. Thanks for the advice! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.