dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leah09 said:

Thanks. My checklist cover sheet also doesn't state passport pictures anywhere. Does that mean I don't have to send them to NVC and I just have to bring them to the interview?

I asked the same about passport photos, they aren't asking for them, so we take them to the interview

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

2 hours ago, Leah09 said:

So my AOS fee went back to "Pay Now". Should I try paying again?

I just want to make sure I dont pay twice because the first time it showed "in process" and I could see it on the receipt tab but now all of that disappeared.

When i logged into CEAC i got a message they are doing maintenance today, i wouldn't pay again, try and call them tomorrow and see what is the issue.

Just now, Mary Lou said:

When i logged into CEAC i got a message they are doing maintenance today, i wouldn't pay again, try and call them tomorrow and see what is the issue.

That's what I'm planning to do.. the maintenance message I'm able to see was from yesterday. What I find weird is that when I paid it gave me an error but it still showed "in process". Makes me wonder if whatever went wrong they fixed it during maintenance and hence my payment wasn't supposed to show in process because of the error message.

2 minutes ago, Leah09 said:

That's what I'm planning to do.. the maintenance message I'm able to see was from yesterday. What I find weird is that when I paid it gave me an error but it still showed "in process". Makes me wonder if whatever went wrong they fixed it during maintenance and hence my payment wasn't supposed to show in process because of the error message.

I know they have been having issues for awhile now with the payment processing. It took more then 3-5 business days for our IV fee to clear, i even called them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I got a checklist for police report certificate,now I want to send it to Nvc, the instruction said read the case number at the top right hand-side Conner and place cover sheet on it , please what else do u think I should do , was thinking of including a letter 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

letter 

Just include whatever the instructions states that you're to include. If unclear call NVC for further clarification. Good luck! 

Edited by TammyM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am having so much trouble with the fees, neither the AOS fee or the IV fee have been gong through it has been two weeks already, i have called twice about this issue but they keep telling me to email. From what I have read the email doesn't get immediate response, what should I do? Would talking to a supervisor help.

Timeline
52 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

I am having so much trouble with the fees, neither the AOS fee or the IV fee have been gong through it has been two weeks already, i have called twice about this issue but they keep telling me to email. From what I have read the email doesn't get immediate response, what should I do? Would talking to a supervisor help.

Do you mean the fees are showing as "pending"?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, RamStu said:

Do you mean the fees are showing as "pending"?

Yes it just shows in process, and it wont let me do the IV application. The aos fee has been taken out of account already but the IV fee has not

Timeline
Just now, CA1515 said:

Yes it just shows in process, and it wont let me do the IV application. The aos fee has been taken out of account already but the IV fee has not

Hey, I remember you. NVC has been having issues with payment processing these past two months. It took my aunt three weeks for her IV & AOS to show as "PAID". You can always call NVC and ask to speak with a supervisor but it is out of their control as they do not handle payments. 

Despite your payments taking longer than expected to process, I would suggest that meanwhile you can start working on your I-601A as you will hit a road block with NVC because you do not have an approved waiver to continue the NVC process. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, RamStu said:

Hey, I remember you. NVC has been having issues with payment processing these past two months. It took my aunt three weeks for her IV & AOS to show as "PAID". You can always call NVC and ask to speak with a supervisor but it is out of their control as they do not handle payments. 

Despite your payments taking longer than expected to process, I would suggest that meanwhile you can start working on your I-601A as you will hit a road block with NVC because you do not have an approved waiver to continue the NVC process. 

Can i still send in my waiver even though it does not show as paid? I was just a bit worried about that since I know I have to pay the fees first 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

Can i still send in my waiver even though it does not show as paid? I was just a bit worried about that since I know I have to pay the fees first 

No. You need to print out the confirmations that you've paid both IV & AOS fees and attach it to your I-601A packet. It should show "PAID" by the end of the week. Are you close on sending out the packet?

Timeline
1 hour ago, RamStu said:

No. You need to print out the confirmations that you've paid both IV & AOS fees and attach it to your I-601A packet. It should show "PAID" by the end of the week. Are you close on sending out the packet?

I hope to send out by end of this week. I have the receipts of when i paid, would that be all they need?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.