38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/13/2017 at 9:56 PM, Boiler said:

What was she supposed to do, the first one did not work out.

yeah what will you do if the relationship failed? cry all your life? life must move on.

Timeline
On 7/13/2017 at 0:00 AM, f f said:

how long was it between the petitions. it may seem odd to uscis that you could fall out with one usc then fall in love with another so quickly that your willing to move to the us.

well, for all i know. K1 visa petitions is for couples who are inlove and whats to get married and start their own family. My case is not uncommon. I'm pretty sure they've encountered a lot of cases like this. We all know how relationships are. The consular officer job is to determine the bonafide of the relationship and make sure not just an arranged marriage or fraud. 

Timeline
On 7/13/2017 at 1:26 AM, mytruelove18 said:

WHEN YOUR OLD PETITIONER SENTYOU THE LETTER?, IF IT WAS NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY,

BUT IF HE SENT YOU THE LETTER MONTHS GO YOU SHOULD SEND  THAT LETTER TO THE EMBASSY AND THEY SEND THE CASE BACK TO USCIS.

IN MY CASE MY EX FIANCE SENT A LETTER TO THE EMBASSY AND THE EMBASSY SENT THE CASE BACK TO USCIS, THEN MY NEW PETITIONER SENT OUR PETITION, NOW I AM WAITING MY NOA2.

you got it right.. from embassy will send back to nvc and then to uscis. the whole process will probably take 6 months more or less. but i can wait. i wish  you the best on your petition.

Timeline
On 7/13/2017 at 9:45 PM, Unidentified said:

I agree. 

you weren't there. you can tell if they have doubts regarding the bonafide of the relationship which i didnt feel that they question the bonafide of our relationship. she was very easy on me. just that uscis have a memo on what to do regarding multiple petition cases and they have no choice but to follow strictly on their rules. thats why they had to deny all cases of multiple petitions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mia2018 said:

you weren't there. you can tell if they have doubts regarding the bonafide of the relationship which i didnt feel that they question the bonafide of our relationship. she was very easy on me. just that uscis have a memo on what to do regarding multiple petition cases and they have no choice but to follow strictly on their rules. thats why they had to deny all cases of multiple petitions.

No but I have seen plenty of people here get denied because they jumped into a new relationship way to fast and in those cases they even saw potential fraud because it was from the same country. 

2 hours ago, Mia2018 said:

Normally people can moved on from a heartbreak maximum of 3 months. More than 3 months that is something not quite normal. That' s according to psychologist. you can read the link https://www.glamour.com/story/how-long-should-it-take-to-get-over-my-ex And for the record i don't know someone who only had 1 serious relationship all their lives. I don't even know why people are questioning things like this i'm only here asking for the process of withdrawal of old K1 petition. That would have been great if you could tell me the process and information regarding this case and not judge people or question their personal decision with regards to their lovelife.

Glamour magazine.  :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Mia2018 said:

well, how can you start a family if you are not living together? isn't the purpose of K1 visa is for couples inlove to get married and start their own family?

Wow.  You just aren't getting what people are saying.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~This thread has gone off topic and the OP has posted an update on her case. There is no further information that can be given that hasn't already been said. This thread is no locked and not to be restarted.~~ 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.