BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Chicagoseal said:

I don’t want to be the @John & Rose of July 😭😭😭. No offense to John!

None taken!  I don’t want to be the John & Rose of June. It is what it is. I hope no one has to hit day 227 with no information at all. This is not fun. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seeing case numbers ahead of us and below numbers after our case making me nervous and exciting! i can’t wait for USCIS to be open! me and my fiancé are nervous! ( like we are a burger patty in their breakfast coz we are in the middle of approved cases! ) :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Naes said:

Then the scans will be the same. 

Relax for now you're not alone. They are just touching through the month they always do this first.

not every case works in an order, some people wait longer than others unfortunately. But it is too soon for you to panic yet.

It's so difficult to understand how they work on it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jemilyn said:

but  it’s Friday! as usual ( i’m not expecting any NOA2 rain ) Well no one knows either 🤭 it’s USCIS they can give us MAGIC! 

I thought USCIS is still open Friday’s ?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Emanuelle said:

It's so difficult to understand how they work on it

The only pattern I realized in the past 3 months (Watching April May and June)

They go from start to end of the month first (cover overall- which is good because later it gives everyone a chance to inquiry)

Then while mainly fighting with the mountain days (usually mondays) they touch overall cases.

Every case is different, and some needs longer background checks, some gets hits and need an additional background check. Some fall into a fast adjudicators desk, some to a slower one. 

And they tend to send rfes in huge bulks too. 

1 minute ago, Tpienkowski said:

I thought USCIS is still open Friday’s ?

Fridays are usually slow days.

Just now, Naes said:

The only pattern I realized in the past 3 months (Watching April May and June)

They go from start to end of the month first (cover overall- which is good because later it gives everyone a chance to inquiry)

Then while mainly fighting with the mountain days (usually mondays) they touch overall cases.

Every case is different, and some needs longer background checks, some gets hits and need an additional background check. Some fall into a fast adjudicators desk, some to a slower one. 

And they tend to send rfes in huge bulks too. 

Fridays are usually slow days.

Our NOA1 is almost from the end of July...let's see :D 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Justmel said:

Trying to focus at work is getting harder and harder.. :P

The only reason I can focus at work, is because I'm not allowed to have my phone or be on personal email our social media at work. I work with Private health information. They block anything outside of the hospitals in network.

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

We are APPROVED!!!!! :D

NOA1 - 07/05/2017

NOA2 - 01/11/2018

Congratsss :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, P&R2017 said:

I use to love Weekends .. no work, going out with friends, having fun...After meting my fiancé we use to enjoy even more the Weekends ... long hours chatting, without the worry of going to work the next day... and now... I wish I just could delete weekends from the calendar until we get our Noa2... I never been so excited about Monday's...as I do now...

I feel the exact same way.  I have never hated weekends until the past month or two, and now I just want to skip them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.