BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, jayjay02 said:

Plot twist: yesterday's approvals were a mistake hahahah. 

Don't kill me, just trying to keep things light here. We are all waiting for this, I know. :)

Ha Ha no worries. You know how they like to tease each new month with one or two, here and there, before they go full swing. Won't be long and we will start seeing some everyday activity.

Edited by JSCGPV

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
19 minutes ago, jayjay02 said:

Plot twist: yesterday's approvals were a mistake hahahah. 

Don't kill me, just trying to keep things light here. We are all waiting for this, I know. :)

giphy.gif

😊

Gimme a freaking RFE. Anything. Just let me bite into something and chew it before I lose my absolute mind. 

:protest:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dave and Kate said:

Well my sistren and Brethren

I come again bearing gifts of gratitute and excitement

YES THEY ARE OFFICIALLY ALL OVER JULY NOW

I just did a mini scan... the USCIS had been down for maintenance for a couple of hours and got like 7 RFEs for cases with July 3rd received dates

WAC1790384053 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384045 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790383913 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384044 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384033 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384028 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384013 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

THANK JESUS!!!

200.gif

Awesome!

as for approvals I don't expect them to appear in scans much anyways..

soooooo everybody sign up for informed delivery! 

I’m sure this question has been posted before, but I’m going to ask. 

What do we do after we get the NOA2? Can someone tag me in the info if this has already been posted? 

Thanks guyz!!!

Also my fiancé just visited me this past week. We try to see each other every 2 months and we thought we’d have him here by February but since that was out of the picture he flew to Florida from London. He didn’t have any problems at the border he said the officer said “good luck with your visa.” 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, mego8787 said:

I’m sure this question has been posted before, but I’m going to ask. 

What do we do after we get the NOA2? Can someone tag me in the info if this has already been posted? 

Thanks guyz!!!

Also my fiancé just visited me this past week. We try to see each other every 2 months and we thought we’d have him here by February but since that was out of the picture he flew to Florida from London. He didn’t have any problems at the border he said the officer said “good luck with your visa.” 

Check my signature.

if you are on your phone and can't see t, let me know.

theres a full explanation of that in one of the links.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Dave and Kate said:

Well my sistren and Brethren

I come again bearing gifts of gratitute and excitement

YES THEY ARE OFFICIALLY ALL OVER JULY NOW

I just did a mini scan... the USCIS had been down for maintenance for a couple of hours and got like 7 RFEs for cases with July 3rd received dates

WAC1790384053 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384045 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790383913 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384044 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384033 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384028 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

WAC1790384013 I-129F Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed January 11, 2018

THANK JESUS!!!

200.gif

It's been a long few weeks, this is the best news I've heard in a while!

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Awesome!

as for approvals I don't expect them to appear in scans much anyways..

soooooo everybody sign up for informed delivery! 

YUuup... as you already know the scans is just to give us an idea of what dates they have touched so far... so right now we know they have at least approved cases up to July 5th...

oh btw... this July 5th case WAC1790385866 was touched today.. it says " Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration" on Jan 11, 2018.  I wonder if they had requested a withdrawal and now they have made up and decided to reopen the case... just curious!!!

Timeline
Just now, Dave and Kate said:

YUuup... as you already know the scans is just to give us an idea of what dates they have touched so far... so right now we know they have at least approved cases up to July 5th...

oh btw... this July 5th case WAC1790385866 was touched today.. it says " Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration" on Jan 11, 2018.  I wonder if they had requested a withdrawal and now they have made up and decided to reopen the case... just curious!!!

I'll check that in the previous scans

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
9 minutes ago, kas634 said:

It's been a long few weeks, this is the best news I've heard in a while!

Yeaa... I feel you

My Cortisol levels have tremendously gone down since they started on July yesterday...

"One July approval a day keeps the Doctor away" :D

18 minutes ago, Naes said:

Check my signature.

if you are on your phone and can't see t, let me know.

theres a full explanation of that in one of the links.

Yes I am on my phone so I don’t see a link. What do you mean check your signature?

thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.