MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/19/2017 at 5:03 AM, USvisa5535 said:

My case status changes to issued today after being in process for almost 2 months. I wish all of you good luck! Hope you all get your visa soon. 

Congratulations...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
On 8/18/2017 at 2:16 PM, Gaeth said:

Hello!

Yesterday my status got updated but stayed administrative processing. 

Today morning I got a call to submit my passport!

so good luck guys!

Hey Gaeth!

How long exactly did the process of your DS-5535 take? also, did you notice changes on your case update during the wait time?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello everyone.

we received an email from USVISA-info.com. asking us to send our passport for visa issuance. So we sent it yesterday. now we wait. this is the latest update we have.

Our interview was on June 20th.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
1 hour ago, rahsab said:

Hello everyone.

we received an email from USVISA-info.com. asking us to send our passport for visa issuance. So we sent it yesterday. now we wait. this is the latest update we have.

what type of visa you have applied for? also, did you have to fill out form DS-5535?

Filed: IR-3 Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, rahsab said:

Hello everyone.

so are u sponsoring your spouse from Canada to the US?  Still two months AP?

Timeline
2 hours ago, mohamadmashta said:

what type of visa you have applied for? also, did you have to fill out form DS-5535?

yes i filled out DS-5535 on june 29th. they visa type CR1

Timeline
53 minutes ago, maryam78 said:

so are u sponsoring your spouse from Canada to the US?  Still two months AP?

yes from Canada but he is originally from Jordan middle east he doesn't have a canadian passport. AP took 60days after the interview. 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
7 hours ago, rahsab said:

The US embassy in Montreal received passport today but the status still Administrative Processing. 

Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Did you see any dates updated on ceac before you received a call/email from the embassy to submit your passport? Did they tell you any reasons why your visa was delayed? Thank you in advance.

Timeline
11 hours ago, pflee said:

Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Did you see any dates updated on ceac before you received a call/email from the embassy to submit your passport? Did they tell you any reasons why your visa was delayed? Thank you in advance.

Thank you. Yes, there were several updates. no, they didn't tell us anything why the visa was delayed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well I guess , I'll join the club. We had our interview  on 8/22/17 at the end he was asked to  submit the form online . He was emailed the form and he sent it back yesterday. So far we haven't heard anything back stating it was received. From the looks of it's about another  60 day process?   I wish everyone of us get to be with our loves soon.  Continue with the updates :) 

Best regards

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I've been given this form DS-5535 at Islamabad consulate after interviewing on August 16,2017 I am very confused if it's mandatory for siblings information especially date of birth that's very personal information.

IMG_0580.PNG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.