MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, USvisa5535 said:

My case status changes to issued today after being in process for almost 2 months. I wish all of you good luck! Hope you all get your visa soon. 

Congratulations 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, USvisa5535 said:

My case status changes to issued today after being in process for almost 2 months. I wish all of you good luck! Hope you all get your visa soon. 

What time your status change to issued is it was pakistan day time or USA time thanks 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
10 hours ago, Gaeth said:

Hello!

Yesterday my status got updated but stayed administrative processing. 

Today morning I got a call to submit my passport!

so good luck guys!

Wow, congrats! How long did it take for the whole process? I'm in the same situation as you. I got DS-5535 form to fill out after attempting to renew my student visa. (I'm a continuing student in the States)

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
42 minutes ago, E&R said:

What time your status change to issued is it was pakistan day time or USA time thanks 

My status changed on 8/18/17 at 1400 Pacific standard time Canada. All the best

Timeline
4 minutes ago, USvisa5535 said:

My status changed on 8/18/17 at 1400 Pacific standard time Canada. All the best

Congrats! Have you been noticing any update (date) changes on ceac in the last 2 months you've been waiting? Mine is going to be 2 months in about 2 weeks and so far I have not seen a single update on ceac. But every time I call the embassy, they tell me that it is being processed. Thank you for your answer in advance!

Edited by pflee

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hello, 

Did everyone get a pink slip with a passport when they returned?  

Because this what happens on my interview day, 

On August 6th, 2017 I had my visa interview in Jeddah. The interview was really simple he asked me a name, school, and major, then told me that my visa been approved and I will receive it in 3 to 4 days. 

on August 8th, 2017 I received an email from Jeddah visa needed more information and asked me to fill up a D-5535. I filled it up and sent it to them. 

On August 9th, 2017 at 1:39 am, I received an email with tracking number. I went to Aramex but I did not get the visa with it, I received with a pink slip. 

Anyone the same?

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, pflee said:

Congrats! Have you been noticing any update (date) changes on ceac in the last 2 months you've been waiting? Mine is going to be 2 months in about 2 weeks and so far I have not seen a single update on ceac. But every time I call the embassy, they tell me that it is being processed. Thank you for your answer in advance!

Thanks

First update on my case happened on 8/17/17 after 6/22/17(day of my interview) and then today on 8/18/17 with status changed to issued

Timeline
14 minutes ago, USvisa5535 said:

Thanks

First update on my case happened on 8/17/17 after 6/22/17(day of my interview) and then today on 8/18/17 with status changed to issued

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it! I'm so relieved for you and can't wait for mine.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ahmad94 said:

did you get a pink slip?

when does your school start?

not even. i got my interview waived so i applied via dropbox. all i received was DS 5535 form via email to fill out. my school starts on aug 21st. how about you? are you a continuing student as well??

Edited by pflee

Timeline
1 minute ago, pflee said:

not even. i got my interview waived so i applied via dropbox. they attached DS 5535 form via email to fill out. my school starts on aug 21st. how about you? are you a continuing student as well??

yes, if you go up I wrote everything happens since August 6th. my school starts on Aug 28th. I am trying to know if anyone got the pink slip as well 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Ahmad94 said:

yes, if you go up I wrote everything happens since August 6th. my school starts on Aug 28th. I am trying to know if anyone got the pink slip as well 

I just read it. So you got DS 5535 form in addition to that pink slip? Did you receive your passport back with it? I'm not sure if my case is the same as yours since I never received any colored slip like people are talking about here. All I received was DS 5535 via email after they reviewed my documents online...I know this is distressing but let's be hopeful that ours will be approved soon as we've seen 3 people got theirs approved in the last few days. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, pflee said:

I just read it. So you got DS 5535 form in addition to that pink slip? Did you receive your passport back with it? I'm not sure if my case is the same as yours since I never received any colored slip like people are talking about here. All I received was DS 5535 via email after they reviewed my documents online...I know this is distressing but let's be hopeful that ours will be approved soon as we've seen 3 people got theirs approved in the last few days. 

yes, I received the passport with a pink slip, but when I email the consulate in my city they said your application isn't refused. I hope we get our visa within the time we need. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.