MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sagittarius said:

Aoa can someone guide me as to how long the embassy takes to reply to an inquiry I sent an inquiry for the first time at IslamabadIVinquiry.state.gov last night haven't seen an update yet nor any reply. Please share your experience and I hope I sent the inquiry on the correct address?

Haven't sent any inquiry since my interview almost 5 weeks , but thinking of sending inquiry regarding my case .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 hours ago, foreverconfused said:

For those of you who have reached out to your state representatives, how long did it take for them to get in contact with you about your case? 

3 or 4 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 5/6/2019 at 11:54 PM, NilsaNAnil said:

Seriously thinking on moving forward with WOM .... my husband has been on AP for 11 months now... our wedding anniversary is coming up and it’s heartbreaking having to be apart again.... 

I follow the Facebook group- Immigrants United and last night I spoke to a woman who works for a law firm and says they have had several successful WOM cases (Iranians- which are very difficult right now). Her email address is attorneyleila@gmail.com  She did warn that WOM cases cost about $8,000. Might be worth a try though if it can bring your family back together. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

Mine 8 weeks after ds

What do you mean 8 weeks after ds

Anyways I just sent inquiry through ustraveldocs.

Edited by Rashid patras
Typo error

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

I wrote 8 weeks after submitting ds form. Are you sure that's where v inquire 

Well one of the member suggest me to send inquiry she inquired thrice she said and she got her visa approved in 2 months.

6 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Well one of the member suggest me to send inquiry she inquired thrice she said and she got her visa approved in 2 months.

I really wish everyone  here the best n believe me I pray for u all before I pray for myself no harm in sending inquiry I also decided to inquire after reading her posts but every case is different she didn't have travel history I do plus I know someone here got visa after 10 months they inquired as well as his wife had no travel history bottom line I see visas being issued lately so I'd suggest never lose hope :)

Edited by Sagittarius

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

I really wish everyone  here the best n believe me I pray for u all before I pray for myself no harm in sending inquiry I also decided to inquire after reading her posts but every case is different she didn't have travel history I do plus I know someone here got visa after 10 months they inquired as well as his wife had no travel history bottom line I see visas being issued lately so I'd suggest never lose hope :)

Yes bro you right absolutely no harm to inquire about our case and yes there are ppl with no travel history and never use social media being given ds5535 and lot of ppl having travel history but issued visas same day, I can agree to some extent that every individual has a different case and circumstances but I think it's more than one's luck counts a lot. But we have no choice other than wait and pray to God. Anyways wish you very best. God blesss all of us.

3 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Yes bro you right absolutely no harm to inquire about our case and yes there are ppl with no travel history and never use social media being given ds5535 and lot of ppl having travel history but issued visas same day, I can agree to some extent that every individual has a different case and circumstances but I think it's more than one's luck counts a lot. But we have no choice other than wait and pray to God. Anyways wish you very best. God blesss all of us.

A lil laugh I even heard somebody getting this form for a 2 year old baby 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Am I the only one to think so? I hope I am right and we reunite with our loved ones soon.

More and more Applicants are receiving Visas in hand after the Ds-5535 after only 40, 60 and 90 days?

Is this a good sign? Some from December have received Visas in hand too, and mostly from Morocco and Pakistan.

Best of Luck to all :) 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Am I the only one to think so? I hope I am right and we reunite with our loved ones soon.

More and more Applicants are receiving Visas in hand after the Ds-5535 after only 40, 60 and 90 days?

Is this a good sign? Some from December have received Visas in hand too, and mostly from Morocco and Pakistan.

Best of Luck to all :) 

December of when ? My parents were interviewed sept 2018 and case was applied sept 2017. No movement yet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.