MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

Alhumdulilah, with the grace of Allah, my husband's visa has been issued. 

Total time in AP with DS5535 is 7 months

Embassy is Islamabad

Dont lose hope people! Thank you everyone on this forum for supporting me. I hope everyone who is waiting hears good news soon. Ameen!

Congratulations on getting visa :)

Can you please tell us how many updates you had after submitting second medicals? how many days you had to wait for visa after second medicals?

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

Embassy is Islamabad

Dont lose hope people! Thank you everyone on this forum for supporting me. I hope everyone who is waiting hears good news soon. Ameen!

Very very very good news .happy for u.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, NilsaNAnil said:

Did you do the WOM? I too am considering it. My lawyer contacted me a few times recommending i do it... my husband has been on AP after DS 5535 for 10.5 months (Afghanistan) they kept his passport during interview and we only get updates if we inquire about our case.

Did you ask your lawyer if you are taking a chance with "WOM"? I have read if your case is not complete, they would just deny the Visa altogether. I also read the Gov. can ask for an extension beyond the 60 days. What s the cost? 

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

17 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

Embassy is Islamabad

Dont lose hope people! Thank you everyone on this forum for supporting me. I hope everyone who is waiting hears good news soon. 

Congratulations ☺️😏

10 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

Did you ask your lawyer if you are taking a chance with "WOM"? I have read if your case is not complete, they would just deny the Visa altogether. I also read the Gov. can ask for an extension beyond the 60 days. What s the cost? 

The cost the lawyer is charging is $3500

i did ask about that... about having the visa denied if it’s not complete... but really it’s been 10.5 months since the interview... how much more time do they need? 

The lawyer I’m referring to is an experienced lawyer that works on cases from my husband’s region and so understands how things work in that part of the world... so I trust him. But I just don’t know if I should wait a bit longer... what if I pay the lawyer and my husband gets his visa approved before anything gets done since we’re almost reaching 1 year since the interview....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hello, I have a question. I’m looking to reach out to my state representatives about our case, but i’m not sure if I should contact my state senator or house of representative member. Does it make a difference? Thanks in advance.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, foreverconfused said:

Hello, I have a question. I’m looking to reach out to my state representatives about our case, but i’m not sure if I should contact my state senator or house of representative member. Does it make a difference? Thanks in advance.  

u can contact both at the same time.or only one.the best option will be the representative because they respond quickly and more involved to help.u can even schedule and appointment with representative office immigration department and discuss with them about your case.good luck 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/23/2019 at 6:19 PM, Ahmed&Freda said:

I don't know what the passport message means but I think this is all a good sign.  There is finally movement in your case.  InshaAllah he will be home soon!   There have been a few cases with requested medicals lately at Islamabad it makes me feel hopeful that they are moving with the ds5535s.

i sent my CV through the email form(inquiry portal). Do we receive any email confirmation after sending the inquiry/document?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

Try Federal senator from Ohio. Federal senator has more resources than any local politician and Embassy will give more attention to Federal senator, since they elected for 6 years and could  become President in future.

do u have any idea if we get an email confirmation after sending an inquiry to the embassy?

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Hamza86 said:

do u have any idea if we get an email confirmation after sending an inquiry to the embassy?

Hi hamza how are you bro? Any update in your case?

Alhumdullilah!! 

Ceac status changed to ‘Issued’ today after 63 days in Ap. The biggest Ramadan blessing just before its start.I just have no words to say but I must say guys never ever lose hope and always keep praying. Allah is the most merciful and the only one to help you out!!

Good luck and prayers for you all. May all of you get your visas soon Insha Allah!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rimha said:

Alhumdullilah!! 

Ceac status changed to ‘Issued’ today after 63 days in Ap. The biggest Ramadan blessing just before its start.I just have no words to say but I must say guys never ever lose hope and always keep praying. Allah is the most merciful and the only one to help you out!!

Good luck and prayers for you all. May all of you get your visas soon Insha Allah!!

Congratulations & Ramadan Mubarak 🎉🌙

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.