stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

On noa 2

In requested an expedited process in July 24th and faxed proof about August 10th. August 13th or so I called to see if they had received my fax but tier 2 i believe it was told me to call the 17th but I forgot. I got  a denial response via email on August 24th for the expedited process which I replied to asking if the decision was based on the evidence I had sent. I never got a response. 2 weeks ago I called and Inquired about processing times and I got told they were working on April petitions. I also asked about the expedited processing and she was not able to tell me anything other than requirements abd suggested I go to a local office... I did today. The officer emailed the officer who worked on the expedited request and gave me her contact info. She said we would wait for his response because she was not sure of they had received that fax or not. Told me that the alien number was assigned and provided me with the number. Also said if I needed to provide additional supporting evidence I could send it to the local office with her name and she would send it to the office in CA so that way it wouldn’t get lost in the files... Now I am not sure where I stand or what to do.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dulxecita said:

In requested an expedited process in July 24th and faxed proof about August 10th. August 13th or so I called to see if they had received my fax but tier 2 i believe it was told me to call the 17th but I forgot. I got  a denial response via email on August 24th for the expedited process which I replied to asking if the decision was based on the evidence I had sent. I never got a response. 2 weeks ago I called and Inquired about processing times and I got told they were working on April petitions. I also asked about the expedited processing and she was not able to tell me anything other than requirements abd suggested I go to a local office... I did today. The officer emailed the officer who worked on the expedited request and gave me her contact info. She said we would wait for his response because she was not sure of they had received that fax or not. Told me that the alien number was assigned and provided me with the number. Also said if I needed to provide additional supporting evidence I could send it to the local office with her name and she would send it to the office in CA so that way it wouldn’t get lost in the files... Now I am not sure where I stand or what to do.

That's awesome. Maybe they are assigning the numbers when they put ours in the system and we only know when we receive our noa2.

I hope expedite works for you although it's pretty soon for June anyways so it won't make a big difference if you are a june filer 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Naes said:

On noa 2

hmm is that A number needed anywhere? I don't remember seeing that option on ds160 or i134 form.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

That's awesome. Maybe they are assigning the numbers when they put ours in the system and we only know when we receive our noa2.

I hope expedite works for you although it's pretty soon for June anyways so it won't make a big difference if you are a june filer 

Whatever the case it is I just hope to see that NOA2 before Christmas... originally our wedding date was December 15th. My anxiety and finances are killing us. 😔

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shoegum said:

hmm is that A number needed anywhere? I don't remember seeing that option on ds160 or i134 form.

I am not sure but its assigned to immigrants. i have one of my own. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, dulxecita said:

This is interesting because I'm pretty certain that I got denied not based on my submitted evidence...my notice of denial

was before sent before the system confirmed my supporting evidence had been received, which also happened after I sent an email asking if my expedite request was denied based on submitted evidence..

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

You will need it once in the country.

this is same in any country. I have one in japan. But no I don't think you will need it till AOS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

You will need it once in the country.

this is same in any country. I have one in japan. But no I don't think you will need it till AOS.

Cool that's what i figured will need during AOS. :) Thanks

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Guys, I'm sorry to steer you away from that important "A number" talk, we have to discuss that, I am interested in it as well, because i have one .... BUT .... I just got home in a pouring rain (no umbrella) to see this ................

WAC1790345898 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790345927 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790345928 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790346059 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790346097 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790346130 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
WAC1790346269 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790346323 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790346515 5/30/2017 11/7/2017 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
WAC1790346547 5/30/2017 11/7/2017

Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

Oh how sweet it is !!!!! hang tight for the final scan, so freaking close I can taste it, I'm breaking down :lol::lol::lol:

Related image      

I know, right!!!!

Juners are coming!!!!!

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I know, right!!!!

Juners are coming!!!!!

There is no doubt my friend, no doubt whatsoever ! Question now is "when is when", is tomorrow the day we break the ice, is it Thursday, or Saturday ....

Once they start the "week" they are on it, it has proven itself over and over. There it is that "mountain" of a day May 30th, day after the holiday, and we sit in the back of that 4 day week. Judging by the volume of those last 3 days after 30th,  which is about 280 total, they can annihilate that pile of work. People please shine your glasses, champagne on ice, almost there !!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
58 minutes ago, dulxecita said:

My fiance requested for expedition then after a week the USCIS gave us a referral number. They asked us to fax evidences. We followed instructions but unfortunately we were denied.

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

There is no doubt my friend, no doubt whatsoever ! Question now is "when is when", is tomorrow the day we break the ice, is it Thursday, or Saturday ....

Once they start the "week" they are on it, it has proven itself over and over. There it is that "mountain" of a day May 30th, day after the holiday, and we sit in the back of that 4 day week. Judging by the volume of those last 3 days after 30th,  which is about 280 total, they can annihilate that pile of work. People please shine your glasses, champagne on ice, almost there !!!!!

Sir, May I have a glass of merlot instead please? 

Bubbly makes me feel funny

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.