01/13/2018   RFE sent back 

01/18/2018   RFE recieved

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

12 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm.... ordering a pizza.........

I need comfort food........ 

i will not fit in my dress at the end of this process 😭😭😭😭

If I could - this pizza would be on me for sure!

enjoy that comfort food hahaha but don't forget your vitamins gurl!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

19 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

@msscarlette - the girl said on her Facebook post that her Fiance (Petitioner) received an email for interview details - not her. I just confirmed it to her right now what is the content of the email received by her Petitioner. She said that it contains an Approved case notice and Interview details, which has made them confused too. Hehehehe! The process is getting crazier and people are really aggravated and confused now. We have to sit back and wait for the next episode of this long and winding series, guys! Sending hugs to everybody :wub: Breathe, everyone.....breath! 

Thank you @NICK & PAULA for the update. So she did receive her Packet 3.:)

This is just a normal bickering here in this forum. We do have different opinions but we don’t take it personally. Everyone’s opinion is welcome here. Again, we are all here to help each other. 

45 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

So, is an USCIS Expedite different from NVC expedite? Does this mean I need to apply expedite again? 

Yes, it is different because NVC is a different agency. 

You have to send an email to nvcexpedite@state.gov

You have to state the petitioner’s and beneficiary’s full name and date of birth. State your reason for expedite. I think they will ask you to send proofs via fax like military orders, etc. 

Edited by msscarlette

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
1 hour ago, Elaine282017 said:

So, is an USCIS Expedite different from NVC expedite? Does this mean I need to apply expedite again? 

Maybe you can just call NVC to follow up your MNL case number for your medical and to set your interview date.

Edited by Birveonrty
But that if once your documents are already submitted to NVC. Try to call after a week or after 10 days.
K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Timeline
1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

@msscarlette - the girl said on her Facebook post that her Fiance (Petitioner) received an email for interview details - not her. I just confirmed it to her right now what is the content of the email received by her Petitioner. She said that it contains an Approved case notice and Interview details, which has made them confused too. Hehehehe! The process is getting crazier and people are really aggravated and confused now. We have to sit back and wait for the next episode of this long and winding series, guys! Sending hugs to everybody :wub: Breathe, everyone.....breath! 

I think it would depend on the location. Because just like here in Myanmar, the petitioner will receive the letter with instructions preparations for interview. In the Philippines, they can appoint date for interview.

K1 FIANCE VISA

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

Timeline
1 hour ago, msscarlette said:

If you check @NICK & PAULA‘s post again, the Facebook user said she received her packet 3 from USCIS. Packet 3 is not from USCIS but from the US embassy in the Philippines.  I think the poster is confused between NOA2 and Packet 3.

Again, I was giving my opinion when she stated that she received her Packet 3 not NOA2.  

And by the way, Packet 3 is sent to the petitioner in our part of the country. DS-160 is  a form to be filled by the beneficiary when she receives the instructions stated in the Packet 3 sent by the US EMBASSY. 

Maybe she's confused thinking NOA2 as Packet 3. ;)

Or maybe she's considering the Packet 3 as the documents needed for the interview which her petitioner mailed her.

K1 FIANCE VISA

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

6 minutes ago, Birveonrty said:

Maybe she's confused thinking NOA2 as Packet 3. ;)

Or maybe she's considering the Packet 3 as the documents needed for the interview which her petitioner mailed her.

We will never know. -_-

What do you guys think about how much time it would take from NOA2 till being on the plane to the US?

My NOA1 is June 7... i still have to put in my 3 months note at work. I am thinking to put it in this week so i will be ready to leave in march.

Just now, Stemar said:

What do you guys think about how much time it would take from NOA2 till being on the plane to the US?

My NOA1 is June 7... i still have to put in my 3 months note at work. I am thinking to put it in this week so i will be ready to leave in march.

Depending on how prepared you are, it can be only a month. One of the quickest was about 1 month from NOA2 until POE :)

I forgot her username but she's the girl that is getting married in the green dress :) hihi I think a fellow May filer or possibly April.

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

5 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

Depending on how prepared you are, it can be only a month. One of the quickest was about 1 month from NOA2 until POE :)

I forgot her username but she's the girl that is getting married in the green dress :) hihi I think a fellow May filer or possibly April.

In how far can you be prepared? What can you do to not lose any time?

Will you be living in Savannah???? <3 my fav City in the US so far :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mike and Wendelyn said:

This group has the best ever people doing whatever they can to inform all of us! Thank goodness for the time they spend!

I'm June 28th... is anyone else getting to the point where getting an RFE would be a good thing? hahahaha! Joking....

But at least we'd know they touched us.... :)

I know I’m getting to that point 😂😂😂😂 for real 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stemar said:

I'm also June 7th. If , as people have been saying above, the NVC is taking 4 - 6 weeks to process then thats adding time to things. I believe we can phone and try and get our case number after about 2 weeks so we don't have to wait for the letter. I had a dream of flying over on valentines day and we plan on getting married the second week of March (we won't start planning the date / booking things until I have my appointments scheduled and we can be a bit more sure). However I'm starting to feel that I'm being over optimistic and if I'm lucky I'll be flying over end of February.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.