stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Larissa & Johnson said:

So sad

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we should not speculate. You're only going to upset yourselves and cause unnecessary stress. ☹️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

They fixed the error now it shows they are processing i-129F as of May 1st

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child May 1, 2017
I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child May 1, 2017

However that is posted as of September 30th. Considering that it is November 9th now... 

Lol - they are way behind in everything, even updating their times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lotts said:

Let's help them here... Everyone chill.

We knew this would be a lengthy process when we filed. We all know that Thanksgiving would cause a delay. We know something was going to happen in November. Let's all just calm down, plan our next steps, wait for our NOA2 so we can get it done quickly and efficiently, making it easier for those poor sods up at USCIS to file our papers etc..

I can't begin to imagine how many times poor Steve or Candice (I made them up) at USCIS have had to answer the same questions today. 

I'll await the next bunch of scans these wonderful people do for us here. 😘

Said just like a USCIS officer ;) just kidding, I agree with this point. I think enough people have called there's no reason for another enquiry to be lodged 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MarkbK1 said:

However that is posted as of September 30th. Considering that it is November 9th now... 

Lol - they are way behind in everything, even updating their times.

The bottom of the page contains the actual content timestamp of *Last Updated: November 9, 2017* . 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, useful89 said:

Said just like a USCIS officer ;) just kidding, I agree with this point. I think enough people have called there's no reason for another enquiry to be lodged 

I know what it's like to work in this kind of environment. It's horrible. These poor people are going to go home tonight feeling deflated and like a broken record. They're going to go to work tomorrow knowing they will have the same cr@p to deal with and will have no motivation. :(

All the answers are here. We just need to be patient now. They will get to our pile eventually. 

Edited by Lotts
Typo

1 minute ago, Lotts said:

They're going to go to work tomorrow knowing they will have the same cr@p to deal with and will have no motivation. :(

Nope!  Tomorrow is a holiday...They get to go back to work on Monday deflated and having to deal with the same cr@p!!!  Tomorrow they get to party!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
14 minutes ago, jswptw said:

The bottom of the page contains the actual content timestamp of *Last Updated: November 9, 2017* . 

Updated Nov 9th,  ststing that as of September 30th they are processing May 1st ;)

Field Office Processing Dates for California Service Center as of: September 30, 2017

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I know what it's like to work in this kind of environment. It's horrible. These poor people are going to go home tonight feeling deflated and like a broken record. They're going to go to work tomorrow knowing they will have the same cr@p to deal with and will have no motivation. :(

All the answers are here. We just need to be patient now. They will get to our pile eventually. 

Well, these" poor people" make almost $100,000.00 per year.

This position of IMMIGRATION SERVICES OFFICER starts at a salary of $96,698 (GS-13, Step 01) , with promotion potential to $125,706 (GS-13, Step 10).

Maybe not so "poor" - lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Well in my opinion regardless of what USCIS told me as well as others that have called. I for one think that because everything did slow down they supposed to be on September 1st and when the online website updated it put September 1st because that is supposed to be with their on now because they're so behind and maybe they had to go back in and manually change it to May 1st since they're behind.. my opinion...😅😅😅😅

I'm praying for us all 

8 minutes ago, Kween said:

Well in my opinion regardless of what USCIS told me as well as others that have called. I for one think that because everything did slow down they supposed to be on September 1st and when the online website updated it put September 1st because that is supposed to be with their on now because they're so behind and maybe they had to go back in and manually change it to May 1st since they're behind.. my opinion...😅😅😅😅

Close!  In the olden days of 70 day turnarounds, today would have been day 69.  At some point in some alternate reality, they should be doing September 1 now!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
24 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Nope!  Tomorrow is a holiday...They get to go back to work on Monday deflated and having to deal with the same cr@p!!!  Tomorrow they get to party!

What holiday is tomorrow? 

Good on them. They bloody deserve it. 🤩

Just now, Lotts said:

What holiday is tomorrow? 

Good on them. They bloody deserve it. 🤩

Veteran's Day

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.