stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AZSunshine78 said:

I am currently living with him. We have been together for a year and a half and we’ve only been apart for about five months total in that time. I feel I have lost perspective on everything and arguments are about nothing but their constant and persistent and I’m so overwhelmed and sad and I know he’s angry because he says he’s unhappy too.

Yet we both say how much we love each other but then we talk about being apart and I just don’t understand itYet we both say how much we love each other but then we talk about being apart and I just don’t

Follow your heart.  Be true to yourself.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.  We have one shot at this.  I will pray that both of you find the peace and happiness you both deserve.  Always be open and honest with each other.  Love will always triumph.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Hey guys. 

Thought id share this here. 

We are at 150 days today, and called the USCIS to change our Adress. We moved a week ago and had to call to change it. As we did that we asked about the process for June filers. And unfortunately we got bad news. Apparently they are processing APRIL filers now, and the new wait time for anything to happen at the uscis is 6-9 months now. 

The lady said it used to be 3-6 months but it is as of now 6-9 months. 

This is the information I got from calling the uscis. 

I don’t know how accurate this is but I just wanted to share this here. 

Lets all hope and pray it won’t take that long. 

Just now, Lana96 said:

Hey guys. 

We are at 150 days today, and called the USCIS to change our Adress. We moved a week ago and had to call to change it. As we did that we asked about the process for June filers. And unfortunately we got bad news. Apparently they are processing APRIL filers now, and the new wait time for anything to happen at the uscis is 6-9 months now. 

No worries.  That is their standard answer.  Everything is moving fine.  They are certainly working on "some" April filers (check out the April forum) but they are well along on May filers too.  They like to give themselves a lot of leeway in their estimates.  Things are moving and right now the wait is between 5 and 6 months.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

No worries.  That is their standard answer.  Everything is moving fine.  They are certainly working on "some" April filers (check out the April forum) but they are well along on May filers too.  They like to give themselves a lot of leeway in their estimates.  Things are moving and right now the wait is between 5 and 6 months.

God how I hope this is the case! That would be great!! Thanks for your answer and encouragement 

7 minutes ago, Lana96 said:

God how I hope this is the case! That would be great!! Thanks for your answer and encouragement 

That is why we are all here!  

IMG_5168.jpeg

A MAY 25TH CASE JUST GOT A RFE!!!!! 

WAHOOO WE ARE MOVIN ON UP PEOPLE!!!

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lana96 said:

No need to hope! Check out the May filers thread and you can see :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lana96 said:

Hey guys. 

My fiance also called last Nov 1 and the woman said they will process June filers on January. My jaw dropped with his bad news. But he heard in her background that a guy was telling by next week they will be processing June filers.

I was a bit disappointed. But knowing some of my fb friends who were May filers received NOA2 already. She had her NOA1 last May 22 and NOA2 last Nov 2. 

Still hoping this month for our NOA2. 😔

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Birveonrty said:

My fiance also called last Nov 1 and the woman said they will process June filers on January. My jaw dropped with his bad news. But he heard in her background that a guy was telling by next week they will be processing June filers.

I was a bit disappointed. But knowing some of my fb friends who were May filers received NOA2 already. She had her NOA1 last May 22 and NOA2 last Nov 2. 

Still hoping this month for our NOA2. 😔

More than half of May received either rfe or noa2 😊

We we are expecting to see June the worst next week 

Don't worry so much about what they told you at USCIS, person that answers the phone is not the person that handles cases. Phone is answered in call center that can be anywhere in US, and they have generic answers they give out. No worries at all, however, on the bright side ....

- USCIS did work on Saturday, and did decent work at that. Total of 51 cases got touched, but only 50 in reality, because one just had name updated. I hope that becomes a routine.

- with addition of these 50 Saturday cases mentioned above, our friend @Naes did not only make a slight, but rather gross understatement when she said 700 for the week. They trampled over 700 like never before. Good job @Naes, on that one you went from an optimistic optimist, to a pessimistic realist, just in our case - for the good. Thanx a bunch !!! 

- I am waiting for the totals tonight to see clearer, and to determine our chances for this week. One thing is for sure, as of right now the first week in may, all 5 days together have a total of 99 cases untouched (from May 1st to May 5th). By the present pace of production at USCIS, that entire week can get done in less than 2/3 of one day's work if they wish to do so.   

- every single day in the last full week of May (week before us) got touched today. Also, May 31st got touched again.

.......... sit tight, tonight is the night ....... waiting for the "finals" ....... :pop: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I tell you what, June filers are definitely going to see some approvals this month.  Heck yesssss!!!!!!

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

16 hours ago, Naes said:

Oh I am a September filer! only day 52 today.. I am just here to help establish the scanning for June (Cause I already started why not help :) )

And will try to somehow keep you guys positive when the times are dark

(I'm pretty sure some of you will hate me for not experiencing the same thing and being so light about it but that's ok! Rant to me when it'S needed :D )

I am soooooo excited for JUNE Filers getting approvals soon! I am an August filer so it's still a long way to go for me too, just like you my friend @Naes.Let's cross our fingers that USCIS people will keep up and work quickly. I have a feeling that we'll start to see June cases in the scans this week (praying...) :D

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Hello everybody... I am happy to see how this thread grew so big within months. And I appreciate everybody encouraging each other!

Me and my SO are on day 153, and we are more than ready to be approved :) 

Maybe we can discuss the next steps after approval... as far as i know, next steps will be

1. Approval ;)

2. USCIS will Transfer the Petition to NVC

3. Who tells you to file the Affidavit of Support? (NVC, USCIS?)

4. NVC will inform the local embassy

5. Embassy will inform beneficiary to file for the visa?

Highly appreciate some insight :)

What documents will I Need for further processing? I am the beneficiary. Will I Need a translated birth certificate or Police record?

Thanks in advance :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Stemar said:

Hello everybody... I am happy to see how this thread grew so big within months. And I appreciate everybody encouraging each other!

Me and my SO are on day 153, and we are more than ready to be approved :) 

Maybe we can discuss the next steps after approval... as far as i know, next steps will be

1. Approval ;)

2. USCIS will Transfer the Petition to NVC

3. Who tells you to file the Affidavit of Support? (NVC, USCIS?)

4. NVC will inform the local embassy

5. Embassy will inform beneficiary to file for the visa?

Highly appreciate some insight :)

What documents will I Need for further processing? I am the beneficiary. Will I Need a translated birth certificate or Police record?

Thanks in advance :)

All must be translated to English.

"Once your petition has been approved, fees have been paid, and documents have been submitted to the National Visa Center (NVC), the petitioner will receive a letter with your case number with instructions to prepare for the interview. Once they receive this letter, take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. Please note, Consular staff will notify your fiancé(e)’s of their visa interview date, only after they review the completed documents."

You can check the website of your embassy. You can find there the list of requirements needed for interview.

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.