1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Now i checked app they show me they need  rfe any body how long they gona take approval

Edited by Tanvir singh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

Hi everyone!

My husband just told me that we're approved :)

NOA1: May 23

TSC

Congratulations on your approval 

1 hour ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

Hi everyone!

TSC

Congratulations sister

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations everyone who received approval. Now you wait until USCIS send your petition to NVC...

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

3 hours ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

Hi everyone!

TSC

Congratulations!!!!  You are well on your way.  please update your time line.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tanvir singh said:

Now i checked app they show me they need  rfe any body how long they gona take approval

From timelines seen here, excluding the time it take to get the RFE and the time you send it back until it shows it was received, cases has been taking 2-4 weeks after USCIS receives the RFE....Give or take but this was the average. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, stricky said:

"I feel the same way. We are  PD 4-19. I have done a case inquiry and spoke to Tier 2 officer and the response was the same. We are in line to be reviewed. That's it. Happy for all the approvals but sad feeling like we  should  have been approved 2 months ago<_<"

When did you file your service request? and have you heard anything back yet? They told me I would receive a letter in 2 weeks or so. Do you know what we're supposed to do if they get to July and our cases haven't even been adjudicated yet?

Stricky

I did a case inquiry through the USCIS website where you can check your case status and chose that my case is out of processing time at the beginning of Nov. I then received an email that said I should have a response in 30 days. About a week later I received another email that says my case is in line for review and they can not guarantee  a time frame. Last week I called and spoke with a Tier 2 and she could only tell me what the email said, that we are in line for review. I tried to do another case inquiry but am not able to since it has been less  than 30 days since my last case inquiry. The way I understand is there really is nothing else you can do until the processing time  that USCIS claims it is processing has passed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

YAY! FINALLY! I wish you all the best guys and hope you all hear back soon. I was expecting an RFE since I did not submit so much documentation; but I guess the officer who reviewed my case was a goodhearted one :) 

image.png.75a2d4578c5cba8f1283f7ddb89885aa.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Forgot to post that my NOA1 was on May 16th , Texas center. 

So what is the next step now? what kind of documents can I prepare until I receive the mail? 

I read somewhere that there is thread for  Nov. NVC , does anyone know the link to that thread? 

Thanks and Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

Forgot to post that my NOA1 was on May 16th , Texas center. 

So what is the next step now? what kind of documents can I prepare until I receive the mail? 

I read somewhere that there is thread for  Nov. NVC , does anyone know the link to that thread? 

Thanks and Good luck

Hey just a question, are you a US citizen or permanent resident? 

I'm asking because approvals come different for both and my pd is May 8th at Texas and I haven't yet received my approval :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.