smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I know us on VJ only account for probably 1 of every 100 filed.  Who is still waiting in May and when was your NOA 1?  Just curious what dates and how many are still waiting here.

I'm May 26 - John/Ana

Edited by JohnAna05823

5 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

So I know us on VJ only account for probably 1 of every 100 filed.  Who is still waiting in May and when was your NOA 1?  Just curious what dates and how many are still waiting here.

I'm May 26 - John/Ana

May 23rd still waiting 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I'm May 26 - John/Ana

Still waiting. May 25th. Eilish/David

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Day 168 and still nothing. This is getting to be too much on my brain. Calling USCIS is useless because all they do is read to you what is on the website. I've requested an inquiry online but told I must wait up to 30 days for a response. I don't know how much more of this I can stand. May 24th, 168 days

1 minute ago, ONEBADKATT said:

Day 168 and still nothing. This is getting to be too much on my brain. Calling USCIS is useless because all they do is read to you what is on the website. I've requested an inquiry online but told I must wait up to 30 days for a response. I don't know how much more of this I can stand. May 24th, 168 days

Yeah but their website says september 1st so if they've surpassed may then ####### where's my NOA-2 man!? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Anagio said:

Hello, at first I talked to Tier 1 and she told me that my case was definitely  outside the normal processing time. So she told me that should could connect me with the officer at California Service center.  I think she also filed some type of inquiry on my behalf. 

You actually spoke to someone at the CSC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

HELP!! I got my RFE letter in the mail today. I basically forgot to answer a question (FML!!!)

The 3 page RFE package includes the page from my application with the missed question number circled in Red. 

Instructions: "Complete the item(s) circled in red on the attached copy of the petition and return with your signature and date."

Now, my question is where do I sign and date on the page? At the bottom of the page? There is no space available next to the question. Also is it as simple as mailing this 3 page package back in the provided envelope?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I'm May 26 - John/Ana

I am a May filer.  NOA 1 was 5/22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

shoegum, bring it home for me tonight buddy...may 15th here waiting, semi-quietly...lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
2 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

I just got off the phone with my psychiatrist and he says that if i dont get may 15th approval soon, hes going to commit me..... theyre coming to take me away ,HAHA! theyre coming to take me away......!

It will come!!! 😂😂😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.