smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, NicoJ said:

que fecha de NOA 1 tienen? Yo tambien soy de Colombia con NOA 1 Mayo4...

Sabes si a mas colombianos les esta pasando lo mismo?

@NicoJ & @AJay00md - Mi fiance también es colombiano. Nuestro NOA 1 es Mayo 1 y no sabemos nada aún. Han revisado casi todos los casos con #s cercanos al nuestro entonces tenemos mucha fe de escuchar algo esta semana o la otra! Les deseamos mucha suerte en el proceso también! Saludos desde Bogotá.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So we all should be based on our received date? Because my notice date is different from my received. It says that they received it in May 4th (its on the USCIS website), but the notice date (the one that in actually in the paper) is May 8th. What should I consider? Thanks!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Danielporyan said:

So we all should be based on our received date? Because my notice date is different from my received. It says that they received it in May 4th (its on the USCIS website), but the notice date (the one that in actually in the paper) is May 8th. What should I consider? Thanks!!

USCIS goes by receive date, this site goes by notice (noa1) date. 

They have been processing May 1st receive dates currently.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Just now, mcs said:

Yeah, they've been doing a good job of dancing all around mine... lol...

Mine also but i am may 5th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mcs said:

Yeah, they've been doing a good job of dancing all around mine... lol...

Same...driving me crazy! Day 156...

34 minutes ago, NicoJ said:

que fecha de NOA 1 tienen? Yo tambien soy de Colombia con NOA 1 Mayo4...

Sabes si a mas colombianos les esta pasando lo mismo?

Try the regional discussion forum.  You will get better info specific to your area and you can speak your language.

Pruebe el foro de discusión regional. Obtendrá una mejor información específica para su área y podrá hablar su idioma.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Habla es Ingles solomante en VJ website. (I hope I said that right in Espanol).:D

VJ website requires English only when posting to these forums. Just letting you know before they remove your post.

No, you did not. Colombians are amongst the world’s best Spanish speakers.

Edited by Chicagoseal

13 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

No, you did not. Colombians are among the world's best Spanish speakers.

Uhhh okay. I'm not gonna have a debate  it considering I'm not Colombian so we will have to agree to disagree. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
16 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Try the regional discussion forum.  You will get better info specific to your area and you can speak your language.

Pruebe el foro de discusión regional. Obtendrá una mejor información específica para su área y podrá hablar su idioma.

haha no problem folks, we´ll keep it english only. no big deal!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Uhhh okay. I'm not gonna have a debate  it considering I'm not Colombian so we will have to agree to disagree. 

I am not Colombian, either. But they can be discerning when it comes to Spanish, LOL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.