Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hannah9285 said:

Checking in!

cc 3/27 

interview 5/30 Juarez 

We were able to schedule his fingerprints and photos ourselves for 5/27 and still need to call and make medical appointment. 

Congrats on your interview date!! 😁🎉 Did you just get it scheduled today? We are also waiting for an interview date at the Juarez consulate! 

CC: 3/31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
21 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Thanks! Check now. My case just displayed "In Transit" status!!!

Thanks for the update,  I just checked and it said "In transit" also.  The must send them in one big batch to the embassy.  Things keep moving forward!  Very exciting. 

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, R and KJ said:

yay, you also have a twin, i have someone who shares the same scan date and same CC date as well :) waiting for May interview also 

good luck to all of us :)

Amen, i cant wait to get my interview date and be over with this process. One more day this week. Hopefully, this is our week.

1 hour ago, SteveOlga said:

Thanks for the update,  I just checked and it said "In transit" also.  The must send them in one big batch to the embassy.  Things keep moving forward!  Very exciting. 

When was your case closed?

I130 for mom

NOA1 March 1,2010

touched April 8,2010

email approval 6/23/10

NOA2 received 6/28/2010

NVC case# assigned 7/2/2010

aos fee bill&ds3032 received 7/8/2010

aos fee paid and emailed ds3032 7/8/2010

iv bill paid 7/12/10

iv packet mailed 7/13/10

aos packet scanned 7/20/10

iv packet scanned 7/22/10

case complete 8/18/10

I have heard that interviews are typically scheduled in the first two weeks of the month for the following month, at least for interviews at Buenos Aires. Could be tomorrow or sometime next week when we get our interview date for May. Would be great. Otherwise, June for sure. It's nice to have all of the steps where processing time is uncertain out of the way and to now just be waiting for the interview. So tired of submitting forms.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Timeline
1 hour ago, scontreras637 said:

Congrats on your interview date!! 😁🎉 Did you just get it scheduled today? We are also waiting for an interview date at the Juarez consulate! 

CC: 3/31

Thanks! I hope you get yours soon! And we got our case complete email 3/28 then the interview letter on 3/30 they were very fast for us... You should try to call! 

Just made his medical appointment 3/26 even tho it isn't necessary to make an appointment but you never know with these things 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Hannah9285 said:

Thanks! I hope you get yours soon! And we got our case complete email 3/28 then the interview letter on 3/30 they were very fast for us... You should try to call! 

Just made his medical appointment 3/26 even tho it isn't necessary to make an appointment but you never know with these things 

I wasn't aware you could actually make an appt for the medical in Juarez. Do you think it makes a difference as far as how quick they take you in for the medical exam? My understanding was you just had to get there super early to get a good spot. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, scontreras637 said:

I wasn't aware you could actually make an appt for the medical in Juarez. Do you think it makes a difference as far as how quick they take you in for the medical exam? My understanding was you just had to get there super early to get a good spot. 

He called them and made it, there are 2 in juarez right next to each other... I don't think it will make a huge difference but we decided to make one just to have reassurance and have something confirmed ... once you get your interview letter you have to register your interview on the website (the letter gives links) and that is when you make your ASC fingerprint appointment :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hannah9285 said:

He called them and made it, there are 2 in juarez right next to each other... I don't think it will make a huge difference but we decided to make one just to have reassurance and have something confirmed ... once you get your interview letter you have to register your interview on the website (the letter gives links) and that is when you make your ASC fingerprint appointment :)

I think I will do the same just for reassurance like you said. As far as the interview letter does the petitioner receive it or does it go to the applicant? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So it seems like no one has reported getting interview date scheduled this week. Similar situation happened in February and March. Little me did some investigation :rolleyes: and found out they scheduled the interviews for a couple days ( end of the previous month ) and then there was no interviews scheduled for several days.

On thread of MARCH people reported on March 13th they scheduled A LOT including my cousin who had CC March 7th. I saw posts from people with CC on 03/01 , 03/03 and 03/06 also had interviews scheduled  on March 13th .

Seems like in February thread similar situation happened and on February 17th many were scheduled for interviews.

I don’t know why they do this ? I just don’t understand. I am hoping we hear something this week but, probably looking at the last two months stats , It will be most likely next week. Hoping I am wrong and we get scheduled today or tomorrow. What I know is if one of us get scheduled most likely many of us are scheduled too. So keep each other updated. 

@Ahmed & Amy do you remember when did they stop scheduling April interviews last  month?

12 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

So it seems like no one has reported getting interview date scheduled this week. Similar situation happened in February and March. Little me did some investigation :rolleyes: and found out they scheduled the interviews for a couple days ( end of the previous month ) and then there was no interviews scheduled for several days.

On thread of MARCH people reported on March 13th they scheduled A LOT including my cousin who had CC March 7th. I saw posts from people with CC on 03/01 , 03/03 and 03/06 also had interviews scheduled  on March 13th .

Seems like in February thread similar situation happened and on February 17th many were scheduled for interviews.

I don’t know why they do this ? I just don’t understand. I am hoping we hear something this week but, probably looking at the last two months stats , It will be most likely next week. Hoping I am wrong and we get scheduled today or tomorrow. What I know is if one of us get scheduled most likely many of us are scheduled too. So keep each other updated. 

@Ahmed & Amy do you remember when did they stop scheduling April interviews last  month?

Sounds correct.  My case was completed on 3/3 and my interview was scheduled on 3/13 for Apr 18.  

6 hours ago, Hannah9285 said:

Checking in!

cc 3/27 

interview 5/30 Juarez 

We were able to schedule his fingerprints and photos ourselves for 5/27 and still need to call and make medical appointment. 

• Congrats :) you guys are so close, good luck on the medical and interview:wub: 

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zebracakex said:

Sound about right my case was completed march 9 , I got interview date march 13 , from what i saw before they schedule interviews the first couple days of the month and around the middle of the month. 

Just now, AMINE1980 said:

Sound about right my case was completed march 9 , I got interview date march 13 , from what i saw before they schedule interviews the first couple days of the month and around the middle of the month. 

If that's really the case, hopefully we get mid of this month rather than end of april :) thanks for the info

@zebracakex, i am feeling we'll get it very very soon 

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.