Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, skyzee said:

Just got approval today, 2 days before my birthday so I'm absolutely thrilled :)

I'll be calling NVC tomorrow but I'm wondering if anyone knows how long Texas is taking nowadays to send to nvc and/or get a case number? 

When did you filed? 😊 congrats!

12 hours ago, crmathew1 said:

I don't know about everyone else but I got approved on jan 4, Texas didn't send it over to NVC till Feb 1 and NvC got it on the 9th n i still don't have a case number... Hope it goes faster for you!

Just wanted to know whether you are getting the PCC for the NVC process ?

On 3/28/2017 at 2:00 PM, Scajer25 said:

Hey everyone.  How is everyone's wait time going?

Filed I130: 1/17/2017

NOA1: 1/26/2017

I know we haven't waited long but this is killing me. Anyone having any good luck with TSC?

My husband said last week that TSC was processing August 2017 (according to another board that he follows) - we filed in October. Almost there!

The wait time suuuuucks. 

Anyone visiting their spouse soon?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just called NVC today, as it has been over 2 weeks since they received our case.  Still saying they received on Feb. 9th but going to take longer to get in the system.  Said was turned over to a supervisor to check into and could take up to 6 weeks.  You have to be kidding me.  :angry::angry:

That is such c r a p! I've heard that that step takes a little longer and it's good to be right up their butt. I'd call every day. I want that rep saying "get this application off my desk and into the next person's hands, ffs" :D

Edited by ashort714

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, liljoe035 said:

Just called NVC today, as it has been over 2 weeks since they received our case.  Still saying they received on Feb. 9th but going to take longer to get in the system.  Said was turned over to a supervisor to check into and could take up to 6 weeks.  You have to be kidding me.  :angry::angry:

Same here. Received since  Feb 6th and no case number yet.

Good day everyone,

My case was received by NVC on 2/21/2018 still no case number ... so I am still waiting.  Also I have not received the approval letter by USCIS.

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/26/2018 at 9:51 AM, liljoe035 said:

Mine was received on Feb 9th too..they gave me the same schpiel..calling back everyday still

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

Hey everyone! We were really frustrated because I had called USCIS and they told me that they were processing cases from July 2, but I was seeing cases being approved on here from August. But today we were approved!! A small victory in this long battle haha

Good luck and speedy wishes to everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Woohoo you guys!!!! NOA2 arrived! We had to do online case inquiry as well as inquiry through the phone as well as setting up a personal appointment at the field office but our paperwork has finally been found and processed. 

PD date June 1st 2017

NOA2 February 26nd 2018 

Email and physical mail, online status not updated yet 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crispyxx said:

Woohoo you guys!!!! NOA2 arrived! We had to do online case inquiry as well as inquiry through the phone as well as setting up a personal appointment at the field office but our paperwork has finally been found and processed. 

PD date June 1st 2017

NOA2 February 26nd 2018 

Email and physical mail, online status not updated yet 

Thank God! I am happy that they found your application and were quick at reviewing it.

Congratulations on your approval! 👏😁

On 2/28/2018 at 8:09 AM, pepeleq said:

Hey everyone! We were really frustrated because I had called USCIS and they told me that they were processing cases from July 2, but I was seeing cases being approved on here from August. But today we were approved!! A small victory in this long battle haha

Good luck and speedy wishes to everyone!

Congratulations!! When did you recieve NOA1? 

Hey guys ... I’m getting ready to send my final package to NVC tomorrow... I just want to make sure I got everything right ...so if anyone can help me with it .. I would appreciate it 

I just have questions regarding petitioner documents .i m gonna start from top 

1. I filed I-864EZ and it’s signed and all that 

2. Proof of us status : my citizenship certificate and my us passport

3. Proof of domicile:not applicable ( I’m confused about this one.. what proof it could be .. I m a USA citiznen .. this is my primary residence)

4. Proof of relationship (only for I-864A):

not applicable or i again provide copy of my marriage certificate.

we are attaching it with beneficiary supporting documents already 

and since it says only for I-864 A but I used I-864 EZ 

5. Evidence of income : employment letter and paystubs for 3 months

6.form w-2: for 2017

7.irs tax transcript : for 2016 and2015 

8. Federal tax return : for 2017 ( no transcript yet  so I’m attaching actual return papers

9.social security earning statement: not applicable 

10. Proof of assets: not applicable 

11: other supporting documents : I m including affidavit of beneficiary name change 

should I send two 2/2 photos of beneficiary too or it’s not required 

also .. do I write down my case number on all the documents 

Thanks in advance 

C9C328A0-5A83-4B99-8E4A-3D8F983B51A4.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.