Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, LeslieR said:

Hello everyone! 

I am a little confuse about the whole waiting situation. I thought after getting i130 approved the process was gonna be faster but it's going to be almost a month since USCIS approved my application and I haven't heard anything from NVC. Does anybody has an idea how long do I have to wait for my BIN from NVC? or a suggestion of what to do?

For a little background my PD is march 6th, my case was approved august 31st but I received my approval letter until September 5th; my case was sent to Department of State for visa processing on September 19. How long should I wait before I call them? 

Any help will be deeply appreciate it. Good luck to y'all! 

am on the same boat here..

My pd :March 24th

Approval : Sept 8th

Received the notice by text on sept. 11th and the 12th by mail.

But  today (sept. 25th)i got an email that the status changed from approved to sent to NVC. Basically almost 3 weeks of approved petition , and now wait 3 more weeks to get a letter from NVC.

Edited by Wiffey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, Shine05 said:

APPROVED!! finally got my approval letter in mail today. Although I wasn't that active on this forum but I really appreciate to those who kept us updated and keeping our hopes up :)

Wish you all the best of luck. 

Service Center: TSC

NOA 1: March 24 (PD)

NOA 2: September 20

congratulations!!

don't forget to update your timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Shine05 said:

APPROVED!! finally got my approval letter in mail today. Although I wasn't that active on this forum but I really appreciate to those who kept us updated and keeping our hopes up :)

Wish you all the best of luck. 

Service Center: TSC

NOA 1: March 24 (PD)

NOA 2: September 20

Congrats my friend hope we get soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sent form on march 28

PD march 31st

Got Approval letter in mail yesterday  Thank God!!.... And yeah my Receipt number was showing invalid since march... Called and they assured me that its nothing to worry about. Also I sent beneficiary's birth certificate later on August 1st. Don't know if it was used or not. And thanks to all who take time out to reply to others here.:jest::jest:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
6 minutes ago, jaani said:

Sent form on march 28

PD march 31st

Got Approval letter in mail yesterday  Thank God!!.... And yeah my Receipt number was showing invalid since march... Called and they assured me that its nothing to worry about. Also I sent beneficiary's birth certificate later on August 1st. Don't know if it was used or not. And thanks to all who take time out to reply to others here.:jest::jest:

Congrats on your approval! Hopefully all April filers here will see the end of their wait too!

04/20/17 - Sent I-130 package

04/21/17 - USCIS received I-130 with PD 04/21

04/26/17 - Received hard copy of NOA1

05/26/17 - Sent K-3 package

05/31/17 - USCIS received I-129F with PD 05/31

10/16/17 - I-130 petition approved & notification of I-129F dismissal were issued

10/22/17 - NOA2 sent by E-mail to our lawyer

10/23/17 - Received hard-copies of both notifications (I-130 NOA2 & I-129F dismissal)

11/15/17 - Case was sent to DoS

11/16/17 - Received an e-mail notification of our case being sent to DoS

11/23/17 - NVC received the case (confirmed over the phone on 11/28) Case # not generated yet

12/01/17 - Got the NVC Case # & IIN over the phone

12/05/17 - AoS and IV fees paid Received Welcome letter through e-mail earlier this day.

01/02/18 - NVC packet delivered to/received by NVC

01/05/18 - SD assigned

02/05/18 - CC (First showing "At NVC" on CEAC, then called and confirmed it)

02/13/18 - Received e-mail notification of our CC and it being placed in queue for interview scheduling

02/13/18 - Just got interview date over the phone: 03/20/2018 Operator said that it was scheduled TODAY and that I'd be getting an e-mail with instructions soon

Later on the day I got the e-mail with PDF letter confirming the CC

02/16/18 - Received PDF letter indicating date of interview + instructions CEAC status showing 'In transit'

02/21/18 - CEAC status showing 'Ready'

03/05/18 - Medical exam in Lima, Peru

03/20/18 - Interview date at 10:15 am

03/24/18 - Visa on hand

03/26/18 - Paid the Immigrant Visa Fee

03/28/18 - POE LAX

03/29/18 - Form OS155A ‘Received and in process’

07/13/18 - Status changed to 'Card Is Being Produced' @ the egov.uscis.gov website

07/17/18 - Status changed to 'Card Was Mailed To Me' (this means it was placed in queue to be sent) 

On the myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov site status changed to 'Case Closed Card Is Being Produced Non-DACA'

07/18/18 - Status changed to 'Card Was Picked Up By The USPS' Tracking No. was provided

07/20/18 - Card received 114 after POE 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, jaani said:

Sent form on march 28

PD march 31st

Congratulations 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, dpk said:

Congrats on your approval! Hopefully all April filers here will see the end of their wait too!

thanks and i wish you the best of Luck...

8 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations 

Thank you...

1 hour ago, jaani said:

Sent form on march 28

PD march 31st

Congratulation 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
19 hours ago, JonnyKtao said:

My PD is February 27, and I FINALLY got the NOA2 approval September 11!!!

Got the mail late. 

Finally!! So happy to be past this stage! 

No RFE

Called uscis and they said they sent my petition, so I called NVC and they said they're still waiting for the mail package from uscis. So I'll be calling NVC next week to check again. 

To all february filers i hope you guys got your approvals, if not then don't worry I'm sure you'll get yours this week!

Good  luck to all filers this year, glad we can all keep on helping eachother! 🙏🏼❤️ 

Congratulations!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 hours ago, JonnyKtao said:

My PD is February 27, and I FINALLY got the NOA2 approval September 11!!!

Got the mail late. 

Finally!! So happy to be past this stage! 

No RFE

Called uscis and they said they sent my petition, so I called NVC and they said they're still waiting for the mail package from uscis. So I'll be calling NVC next week to check again. 

To all february filers i hope you guys got your approvals, if not then don't worry I'm sure you'll get yours this week!

Good  luck to all filers this year, glad we can all keep on helping eachother! 🙏🏼❤️ 

Hi JonnyKtao,

I have the same PD date as you but have not receive NO2 approval yet... Would like to know what is the status if you checked it online?  Does your status still shows received 17 Feb?

On 9/26/2017 at 4:22 PM, goon said:

Hi JonnyKtao,

I have the same PD date as you but have not receive NO2 approval yet... Would like to know what is the status if you checked it online?  Does your status still shows received 17 Feb?

Have you tried calling? Ask if there's any updates on your case. 

And no they still haven't updated my case from received to approved yet, not even when I login online to check the status, I really don't know why. 

But don't lose hope, just keep checking your mailbox everyday, call once a week so you can keep reminding them about your case, and then login everyday, yours should be coming very soon since we have the same PD date. Texas center and all the other centers have been very random with approving different cases. 

Hi all, I'm new to VJ and have been following this thread with interest.

Can I ask if the people receiving their NOA2 with a PD of Feb or March 2017 have sponsors who are PR's or USC's, this will help to make sense of the approvals being posted.

For info I am a UKC with a USC wife who is living in VA. My I130 PD is 06/23/17.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.