Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

Yay, congrats! :jest:

They didn't touch my case today at all, so considering is 5:30pm here already, I'm wishing for best luck tomorrow. Good I'm not in a rush for POE :)

Thanks!!  Hope you see an update tomorrow :D

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh my goodness been way too busy with life lately and havnt had a chsnce to come online for weeks! 

Yes we are october 4! 730am 😊

Im leaving edmonton on wednesday morning and staying in montreal until october 10 😁   getting my medical done on thursday september 28! Exciting! 

Ill have to take the time and catch up on this forum soon!    Been organizing interview document's 🙈

Edited by Marzena & Stephen

53 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Oh my goodness been way too busy with life lately and havnt had a chsnce to come online for weeks! 

Yes we are october 4! 730am 😊

Im leaving edmonton on wednesday morning and staying in montreal until october 10 😁   getting my medical done on thursday september 28! Exciting! 

Ill have to take the time and catch up on this forum soon!    Been organizing interview document's 🙈

Ha funny I was just doing that with my fiance tonight sorting through what I still need to get photocopies of since I will do that tomorrow at work on my lunch break. :) Mum and I fly from Winnipeg into Montreal October 2nd, my medical is October 3rd at 8:30am, my interview is October 11th at 8:30am and then we fly back home October 12th. :)

If you want to meet up while you are there that would be cool. :D I wish I was interviewing October 4th. I could have but that was too early. LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Eric&Olya said:

Our thread has become so quiet...

@TearsOfBabylon, where are you? We are waiting for your goofy happy POE pic!

I remember @TearsOfBabylon talking about selling her things and her laptop or tablet was one of them, I think that's maybe why she has been so absent      Too bad - we had all had a funny summer with her! :D 

Another that has been lost is @KozmicBlues - I really don't know how she fell off the earth but since her trip to India, she hasn't been around either.   

Yeah, Our thread is crickets crickets now.   I think it will light up for a final flare up at the end of October.... @Yzabelle and @TearsOfBabylon and you, and a few others POE then.

I really earnestly wish we could get our stragglers at least up to a NOA2..... So disappointing knowing and liking so many here and seeing them being ignored.

26 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

I remember @TearsOfBabylon talking about selling her things and her laptop or tablet was one of them, I think that's maybe why she has been so absent      Too bad - we had all had a funny summer with her! :D 

Another that has been lost is @KozmicBlues - I really don't know how she fell off the earth but since her trip to India, she hasn't been around either.   

Yeah, Our thread is crickets crickets now.   I think it will light up for a final flare up at the end of October.... @Yzabelle and @TearsOfBabylon and you, and a few others POE then.

I really earnestly wish we could get our stragglers at least up to a NOA2..... So disappointing knowing and liking so many here and seeing them being ignored.

I am hoping to POE October 28th. That is the current plan. In fact we were just talking about booking a hotel with free cancellation in Rapid City, SD where Chris will meet me and my sister since its halfway between us. I just need to talk to my sister and see if she is up for it. Found a hotel on the edge of town that will allow us to have Pixie(my cat) for only 10 dollars extra for the night. Edge of town because my sister has a hard time sleeping if its a noisy place. lol I am getting soooo excited. I interview in 2.5 weeks. OMG OMG OMG.......

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
4 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

@TearsOfBabylon already had her POE, the day after my interview :)

Sure she's busy adapting and stuff :P

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

I wish I could give my NOA2 to someone that is going to use theirs... On a happier note, my friends threw me a big surprise birthday party this weekend. They used my recent tragedy as an excuse to break the "don't throw me a party" rule. Had a great time! I'm still here rooting for you all in whatever stage of the process you may be!

Happy belated birthday! Wishing you an amazing year full of pleasant surprises:jest:

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

14 hours ago, falcao79 said:

Hey everyone,

I called NVC and was told im in administrative processing. Is this the normal status they tell people when you have been received and number given out before they transmit your application to the embassy?

Thanks for the info.

We also stuck at NVC as of August 25th due to AP.

And we've also got our number.  

As far as I'm aware after doing some research it is OK. You can prepare everything that can be prepared before embassy will receive your case from NVC and wait until they'll release it. Just check once again embassy requirements. 

9 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

I wish I could give my NOA2 to someone that is going to use theirs... On a happier note, my friends threw me a big surprise birthday party this weekend. They used my recent tragedy as an excuse to break the "don't throw me a party" rule. Had a great time! I'm still here rooting for you all in whatever stage of the process you may be!

Happy belated!

May your new year be full of love are care! :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 28/08/2017 at 4:44 PM, dkmfan85 said:

Looks like another great Monday for lots of people!! Congratulations to all those who saw progress!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I'd also like to thank everyone in this thread for all of their support, encouragement, advice, information and just being great people to share this arduous process with! Sadly, on Sunday, my fiancee broke off our engagement and we will not be continuing the process. I wish everyone luck, patience, blessings, and long, happy and loving marriages!

I know this is a bit late but am sorry to read this. I haven't been on here for a few weeks so just catching up. 

Wishing you all the best for your future 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

@TearsOfBabylon already had her POE, the day after my interview :)

Sure she's busy adapting and stuff :P

LOL  I'm losing it.  Now that you mention it, that's right.

Time has flown by in last month, I guess that's why I am losing track of who is where - that's a good thing :D 

Congratulations on your Visa Issue !!!!! :thumbs:      VOH is just days away, and so is Gary! ! ! ! ! ! !

Timeline
13 hours ago, pajobra said:

I am hoping to POE October 28th. That is the current plan. In fact we were just talking about booking a hotel with free cancellation in Rapid City, SD where Chris will meet me and my sister since its halfway between us. I just need to talk to my sister and see if she is up for it. Found a hotel on the edge of town that will allow us to have Pixie(my cat) for only 10 dollars extra for the night. Edge of town because my sister has a hard time sleeping if its a noisy place. lol I am getting soooo excited. I interview in 2.5 weeks. OMG OMG OMG.......

I always forget someone when I post LOL   I'm sooooo rude :)   Sorry.  

Your POE sounds like fun!  I bet that part of the US is especially beautiful on 28 Oct - the fall colors coming down thru WY into Northern Colo will probably be awesome.  Hope so. Hope it is a start to a great adventure for many decades to come :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kateryna_I said:

We also stuck at NVC as of August 25th due to AP.

And we've also got our number.  

As far as I'm aware after doing some research it is OK. You can prepare everything that can be prepared before embassy will receive your case from NVC and wait until they'll release it. Just check once again embassy requirements. 

When does your petition expire? I heard ap can last up to 60 days buts usually after approval. Can it last 60 days when still at nvc?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.