Ray&Ash

I-129F November 2016 Filers - Part 2

2,907 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, fishe23a said:

Mountainsea! Haven't seen you on here in a while. Good to know how quickly folks are being processed (even though I know that at the embassy or consulate stage it varies from country to country) - your NOA-2 was only two weeks before ours and this gives me so much hope. Have such an excellent journey and best wishes for her interview. You both deserve the reward of that visa after this long wait!

Thanks so much. Looking forward to getting this over with. Looks like your fiancé is doing the medical the same day as our interview. Wish you all the best. Lived in London back in 92' and loved my time there. Hope you have a speedy progress to the visa!

K-1

10-27-16...I-129f sent to Texas lockbox via USPS priority mail
10-31-16...I-129f received per USPS tracking
11-03-16...NOA1 text/email acceptance received
11-07-16...NOA1 hard copy received

01-24-17...NOA2

01-30-17...NOA2 hard copy received

02-07-17...NVC received 

02-07-17...NVC processed and issued number

02-10-17...NVC sent package to embassy

02-14-17...embassy received package, case set to Ready

02-21-17...medical

03-06-17...Interview (approved)

03-07-17... Visa issued 

03-10-17...Visa in hand

03-22-17...POE Chicago

05-06-17...Married

AOS

12-15-17...mailed AOS

12-18-17...received 

12-28-17...check cashed and text message 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Question to those who already have their NVC case numbers. Can I schedule my medical check-up even though I have not received my letter of interview? I do have the case number with me. Thanks in advance!

K1 VISA

11/08/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

11/09/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per FedEx

11/10/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice

11/17/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

11/21/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....received email post decision activity

xx/xx/xx....NVC Received I-129F

xx/xx/xx....Case Number Received

xx/xx/xx....Embassy Received. Case status set as "Ready

xx/xx/xx....Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC

xx/xx/xx.....Medical

xx/xx/xx....Interview

xx/xx/xx....Visa Issued

xx/xx/xx....Visa in Hand =)

Timeline
7 hours ago, mountainsea said:

Congrats! Thanks for the update on the time to get visa on hand.

I am flying to Manila day after tomorrow to attend my fiancées interview first of next week. Was wondering how fast they were being received at MOA.

You can go with her and don't forget to bring your passport with you. The guards will and USEM people will keep on asking you if you are the petitioner and if you really need to come inside just nod :):):) When I was interviewed all of the ladies that came with their fiance's got approved. :) 

Goodluck on your journey. 

Kuting 

10/27/16 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
11/01/16 - Delivered at Lewisville, TX
10/31/16 - NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/04/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received
01/13/17- NOA2 Text and Email  **wohhoooo 76 days**
01/20/17 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/27/17 - Embassy Received. Case status set as Ready
02/07/17 - Medical ( Passed!!!!)
02/23/17 - Interview (APPPRRROOOOVVEEDDDDD)
02/24/17 - Visa Issued

02/28/2017 - Visa in Hand =)

04/03/2017 - Pick up our doggy passport for our fur child
04/06/2017 - Arrived in USA!!!

04/24/2017 - Applied for SSN

04/28/2017 - SSN arrived, got a state ID card and opened bank account

06/05/2017 - Passed the DMV test! Yey I can drive. 

06/09/2017- Our Wedding 

06/30/2017 - Submitted our AOS packet 

07/05/2017- Check got encashed and notification that they received our packet 

07/11/2017 - received a text and email for NOA1 

07/17/2017 - hard copy of NOA 1 received in the mail for (EAD, AP and AOS)

08/04/2017 - biometrics scheduled 

08/14/2017 - received update that they are ready to schedule the interview 

I feel like a big dummy but I have to ask...

OK, I received my NOA2 on February 16. I read that I should contact NVC to get my case number. Why?

So that I can schedule the medical?

What other good is the NVC case number? Exactly how will having the case number speed up the process?

Also, when will NVC bill me? 

Thanks in advance!

20 minutes ago, sbane12 said:

I am almost done getting all of the I-129fs for Jan. I have all the way until 1/27 now. Once it is complete I will start working on organizing and starting to scan a few times a week until they start really chugging through december and then I will do nightly.

That's great, and thanks in advance for doing a January scan! Out of curiosity, how many files have you found so far for January?

01/18/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

01/25/17 - NOA1

05/05/17 - NOA2 (100 days from NOA1)

05/19/17 - NVC received and case number assigned

05/26/17 - Case left NVC, status 'In Transit'

05/30/17 - Medical

05/31/17 - Consulate received 

07/13/17 - Interview, APPROVED!

07/21/17 - Visa in hand

07/22/17 - POE Newark, successful

08/02/17 - Married

08/23/17 - AOS filed (incl. EAD and AP)

08/31/17 - NOA1 date on AOS packet

09/21/17 - Biometrics appt

10/16/17 - Online tracker says 'Ready for Interview'

11/09/17 - EAD and AP approved

11/16/17 - EAD/AP combo card arrived

12/19/17 - Green card interview

12/22/17 - RFE received (medical had been lost)

01/23/18 - Green card in production

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jing&Kuting said:

You can go with her and don't forget to bring your passport with you. The guards will and USEM people will keep on asking you if you are the petitioner and if you really need to come inside just nod :):):) When I was interviewed all of the ladies that came with their fiance's got approved. :) 

Goodluck on your journey. 

Kuting 

How about the fiance(e)'s without the American partner? Did you see some get denied? My fiancè won't be going with me to the interview. ☹

18 minutes ago, NatO23 said:

That's great, and thanks in advance for doing a January scan! Out of curiosity, how many files have you found so far for January?

You are welcome. I don't have a count yet, they are all jumbled in different excel log files and I haven't really gone through them all, just peeked in to check dates to see how close I was to the end. All of my files are on my home PC as well and I am currently at work. I should be finished tonight and have an accurate count for all of January.

Hi everyone, maybe someone can answer this. My fiance and I will be coming to the U.S together once approved. Are we able to stop in a different country and vacation there, then fly over to the U.S? I am not sure how strict the guidlines for a k1 visa are. I do however know that once he enters, he is not allowed to exit and come back in until he gets his green card.

Thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, thatsmygsp said:

I feel like a big dummy but I have to ask...

OK, I received my NOA2 on February 16. I read that I should contact NVC to get my case number. Why?

So that I can schedule the medical?

What other good is the NVC case number? Exactly how will having the case number speed up the process?

Also, when will NVC bill me? 

Thanks in advance!

I am also very confused about this, I called NVC and they gave me a case number on Feb 16th  but they haven't sent the papers to his embassy. Does anyone know how long it takes? They told me you can't set anything up until the embassy physically gets all the papers. ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
26 minutes ago, loveMDE said:

I am also very confused about this, I called NVC and they gave me a case number on Feb 16th  but they haven't sent the papers to his embassy. Does anyone know how long it takes? They told me you can't set anything up until the embassy physically gets all the papers. ? 

You contact NVC for case so you can search the NVCs website as to applican disposition.  This case # will be used until Visa is issued.  You won't schedule medical until embassy received your package and sends your fiancée the package with instructions.  From that point the beneficiary will fill out the DS160 and request interview date.  I believe you do not schedule medical until you know the interview date.  If I am wrong someone correct me please.  Good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
35 minutes ago, loveMDE said:

Really? Im17 feb but i think still soon to call nvc? Di you get case number already?

so just use that case number and go to cas

37 minutes ago, loveMDE said:

Really? I got approved on 17 feb but still not call to nvc cause i think still soon! 

You should go to ceac.stage.gov and use that case number to checkif you case is ready that mean it moved to your embassy already.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Valex said:

When was the last time you rang them? you should have it by now!

Try call them again tomorrow. Ours took exactly two weeks then + 2 days before they send it out  (in transit). 

Val

Everyday...hahaha...after they said the magic word 6 to 8 weeks then i said thank u and hang up.

#Keemdenice

SEND TO LOCKBOX : 11-18-2016

NOA 1 RECEIVED  DATE: 11-22-2016

NOA 1 NOTICE DATE: 11-28-2016

NOA 2 NOTICE FROM APP: 02-13-2017 (77 DAYS OF WAITING GAME)

NOA 2 HARD COPY RECEIVED: 02-17-2017

NBI CLEARANCE 02-25-2017

NVC ASSIGNED # RECEIVED ONLINE  03-02-2017

DS160 SUBMITTED W/ MVR RECEIPT 03-02-2017

NVC # SET TO READY 03-06-2017

MEDICAL 03-07-2017

US VISA INTERVIEW 03-15-2017 ****APPROVED****

03-16-2017: CEAC Passport/Visa Status ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING 

03-17-2017 CFO

03-27-2017 2nd INTERVIEW ****APPROVED***

03-28-2017 VISA ISSUED TODAY!!!! HORRAYYY!!!

06-01-2017 ARRIVE IN CALIFORNIA

07-14-2017 SEND AOS

07-17-2017 CHICAGO LOCKBOX RECEIVED

02-20-2017 CASE RECEIVED I-485, I-765, I-131

07-21-2017 CHECK ENCASHED

07-27-2017 NOA 1 HARD COPY

08-04-2014 BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT LETTER

08-18-2017 BIOMETICs DONE

*** Patience is a virtue. Patience makes life more peaceful. Patience gives us greater appreciation. Most importantly, though, patience is God-pleasing. Good Things Come to Those Who Wait…Patiently. *** 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.