arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
30 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

So I feel this is what's happening- in order to get up to date, NSC is literally randomly selecting few applications for every date and processing them and leaving the others untouched.. so unfair. Like when will they go back to the ones they left ? Ugh!

You might be right but who knows... When is your date?? Yes here a lot of us Nov filers sit and wait & wait.. Pls it's our turn NSC..

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

Yah @Sundee I feel very bad for people who have been skipped over for that long and I sincerely pray they get approvals soon. My date is Jan 31 but I already noticed people after me get sent REFs.

I am still in received status so I'm in here with you ya'll waiting 

Yes I used to try and figure out Nebraska's methods but that added to my already stress and anxiety, so I had tomstop

trying to figure them out and still I have anxiety just being in the mix of this horribly  unfair, unorganized process..

Timeline
7 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

Such a dreadful and drag situation to be in @Sundee but keep positive, they will have to work on them all. We or those who were petitioned by are citizens who sponsored our spouses .. 

Yes I keep positive and honestly God is what keeps me going besides my loving husband and my supportive group of people from here on vj.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yes I used to try and figure out Nebraska's methods but that added to my already stress and anxiety, so I had tomstop

trying to figure them out and still I have anxiety just being in the mix of this horribly  unfair, unorganized process..

I think there is a method to their madness and it is called frustrating people. 

1. I cannot for the life of me understand why persons petitions are being sent to Nebraska when they should have been sent to another center that has       jurisdiction.  

2. Why Nebraska is given the bulk of most petitions no matter what the category.

3. I believe the system in recent times is set up the frustrate us. All we an do is wait. Not sure how much more of it i can take. my patience is slowly fading and i am a patient person.  

I wish all waiting from 2016 good luck  and i prayer your approvals come soon.

Next month is my 1 year anniversary and i am hoping they give me a happy anniversary gift of an approval:D

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/8/2017 at 1:06 PM, arsalk said:

Starting another thread as the last one was closed due to being too long.

I got my i797 on July 7 am waiting  for an apv letter  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Longingfor said:

I think there is a method to their madness and it is called frustrating people. 

1. I cannot for the life of me understand why persons petitions are being sent to Nebraska when they should have been sent to another center that has       jurisdiction.  

2. Why Nebraska is given the bulk of most petitions no matter what the category.

3. I believe the system in recent times is set up the frustrate us. All we an do is wait. Not sure how much more of it i can take. my patience is slowly fading and i am a patient person.  

I wish all waiting from 2016 good luck  and i prayer your approvals come soon.

Next month is my 1 year anniversary and i am hoping they give me a happy anniversary gift of an approval:D

Yes we pray for good news

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

here is some info's on cases I am tracking lol 

Several Late December and Early January cases got " case received at my local office " 

more  cases from January 16-25 got Approvals / RFE's 

and I saw 1 case from February 1 got RFE today 

seems like one of their worker is working hard so he can take vacation for Christmas :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 10/19/2017 at 8:51 AM, nyokie said:

on October 18, 2016 my I-130 get denied.

I don't know why and I will not know until I get the letter in the mail.

I just have to move forward and do what need to be done.

PLEASE don't ask if I cant think of what is miss or what I think cause me to get that because I don't know and I am not going to sit here and wonder what I forget to send or whatever.

The only thing I can do is sit and wait for my husband to get the letter and we will know what to do from there.

yes I feel bad for my family and I.

This is not the end it's and this is not the beginning...this is just to be continue

PD September 16,2016

case was at Nebraska and got transferred to Potomac February 2017 

13 months and 3 days

398 days

I'm so sorry to hear this Nyokie. When the letter comes, hopefully there is something that can be done to have his sorted out right away.

11 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Several Late December and Early January cases got " case received at my local office " 

seems like one of their worker is working hard so he can take vacation for Christmas :) 

How did you see these

Timeline
53 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Yeah and it's only 1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
42 minutes ago, hannac said:

How did you see these

I am tracking over 200 cases on the USCIS case tracker app ,  ranging from November to  Mid April 

this were some of those cases ,   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, hannac said:

I'm so sorry to hear this Nyokie. When the letter comes, hopefully there is something that can be done to have his sorted out right away.

How did you see these

Me too but I just hope I don't have to refill the I-130 again and I hope that something I have to send them and continue it.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

We FINALLY received our approval letter in the mail today and we were approved on the 13th of October! No updates online or via email. Good luck to everyone still waiting! They're finally moving and I'm sure everyone's approvals are on the way :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.