arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, EDurevic said:

I emailed last night directly Nebraska and even someone that is  above Nebraska service center. I just  received an email saying basically that they cant help me because I did not contact National Customer Service and  correspondent service. Which that is a lie. I called customer service sooo many times and each time I do call its always the same answer. I did contact Nebraska directly. So now I will email the guy Donald that Aciddrain provided for all of us. Every single day I will email till he blocks me or contacts me. I started writing a letter last night to  headquarters also. I will make multiply copies and send every other day. Somebody will give up and do what they are suppose to do. Not leave us hanging here and waiting like we are taking their money away. Its just not fair. We all pay the same amt but here we are waiting and waiting while other services are getting approved. 

I will be attending teleconference with CIS Osbudsman organization on Thursday so believe me I'm speaking on behalf on all us Nebraska filers. It's time this gets corrected... I was fortunate to be invited to this and I thank God for this once in a life time opportunity... God is good all the time...😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
5 hours ago, Longingfor said:

This is why we need to rise up and send out emails. Tomorrow i will be attaching this to the emails.

Capture+_2017-09-26-16-02-37.png

What app do you use for getting this information?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Bikerbride said:

What app do you use for getting this information?

USCIS app on google playstore

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Timeline
Just now, Longingfor said:

USCIS app on google playstore

Wished i had an iphone i could search up to 500 cases. As it is now i can only search 50 cases 3 times per day. 

Visa - CR1

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

No ROC interview

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bikerbride said:

I have two of them and I can't get that type of information 😕

You have to go into settings and turn on your notifications. I just turned on mine see that January filers are getting RFE. I'm gonna turn it off because all i see is other centers getting approval and Nebraska is stuck in limbo.

Visa - CR1

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

No ROC interview

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 9/25/2017 at 4:21 PM, acidrain said:

I just mailed a letter to the Senator where my spouse lives along with 2 USCIS executives that oversee all the field offices. It's almost 8 months with no end in sight. I won't post my letter as it is specific to my case but I did point out how Potomac & Vermont is taking 5 months while Nebraksa is taking 10 months. Why should it take twice as long for people in one service center compared to another? I also pointed out how people dating US citizens get to go into the US for 90 days to figure out whether they want to be together while we are having to pay for two residences while I'm lucky if I get to visit for 10 days. If I don't hear back anything within the next 2 weeks I am escalating this situation and contacting the Senate Judiciary Committee that oversees Immigration and Border Security. This is just ridiculous and I cannot find another time in history where a service center has taken so long to process i130 petitions. I also pointed out when I got to file DCF directly it took only 2 months. I encourage everyone else to start contacting their political offices because something needs to be done.

Thank you. I was wondering who else was going to start and complaining about Nebraska. One and two persons cannot do it alone, we need all of us who is stuck at Nebraska to start sending letters to their Senators and making a big deal out of it. I think they need to share the work load.

Timeline
On 9/25/2017 at 6:27 PM, acidrain said:

I took it a step further in stating the problem is not with the normal processing times but over the distribution of work at USCIS offices. If all processing centers were taking 9-10 months to approve i130's it would at least be fair all around. But there is something seriously flawed when people are approved in 5 months in Potomac and others are approved in 10 months at Nebraska. We aren't talking about 5 days or even 5 weeks but rather 5 MONTHS. That's almost half a year or twice as long! I can't believe USCIS has allowed things to get this out of hand. The published timelines on the USCIS page is deeply flawed. There is no way Texas is behind Nebraska, in fact they are about 2 1/2 months ahead.

I said that I want to be treated the same as I would if I got any other service center. The fact is my i130 would be approved by now. I didn't want the same run around if I made a generic case inquiry with the Senator so I wrote to USCIS headquarters and targeted the executives who run these offices. We shall wait and see if they continue to ignore me and the problem.

Thanks for sending the letter. We probably need more letters sent in.

Timeline
On 9/25/2017 at 7:29 PM, acidrain said:

When I google Donald Neufeld - Associate Director USCIS his email comes up as follows: Donald.W.Neufeld@uscis.dhs.gov

The more people contact USCIS and our elected officials the more prone they are going to be to fix the problem. I am in the process of contacting the Senator in my spouse's jurisdiction. Usually political offices refer your case to someone who works in their office. They make an inquiry and it doesn't really go anywhere. I do think if people make enough inquiries, Nebraska will be forced to confront the problem. If I don't hear anything back in the next few weeks from USCIS I am considering contacting the Chairman for both political parties for the Senate Judiciary Committee for Immigration and Border Security.

It's getting scary to see so many people in Nebraska reaching 10 months for an approval. I'd hate to see what another 2 months looks like if they don't do anything.

I am loving the idea. We are getting ready to send in our letter this week as well. We all have to do something. As I said not 1 or 2 people, the more letters send in the better.

Timeline
On 9/25/2017 at 7:57 PM, Dianalorena said:

I'll join in and contact as many people as possible. Maybe we can add the e-mails we find in here, encourage other Nebraska filers from November to March to do the same. it might not do anything, but we sure as hell are not going to keep sitting down without doing anything!

@acidrain I've been thinking the same, how worrisome it is that they just keep increasing the waiting time over other centers without addressing it, without transferring cases or hiring new people, as it is just normal to them to assume we will wait 4-5 months extra compared to other centers, without saying a word. First I hoped they were working on the backlog from November, but that would mean that they should've  picked up some speed by now, but no. 

Also, why would they decide to approve a March case when pressured by a congressman, over all the cases still pending since friggin November (not saying they didn't deserve the approval,  I'm glad contacting congress worked for them,  just stating how random that is) we all paid the same fees and send the same paperwork, we understand the concept of waiting for our turn and I respect it, but when we see how we are being left behind and Potomac is about to start April! then it's certainly not okay. 

@EDurevic My priority date is February 8th, and when we sent the e-request a few days ago they told us ''we are still in normal processing times'' yeah they don't seem normal

We certainly got the short stick of service centers. 

Yes I agree, lets all get together and send in our letters. This is ridiculous. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
On 9/25/2017 at 4:57 PM, Dianalorena said:

I'll join in and contact as many people as possible. Maybe we can add the e-mails we find in here, encourage other Nebraska filers from November to March to do the same. it might not do anything, but we sure as hell are not going to keep sitting down without doing anything!

@acidrain I've been thinking the same, how worrisome it is that they just keep increasing the waiting time over other centers without addressing it, without transferring cases or hiring new people, as it is just normal to them to assume we will wait 4-5 months extra compared to other centers, without saying a word. First I hoped they were working on the backlog from November, but that would mean that they should've  picked up some speed by now, but no. 

Also, why would they decide to approve a March case when pressured by a congressman, over all the cases still pending since friggin November (not saying they didn't deserve the approval,  I'm glad contacting congress worked for them,  just stating how random that is) we all paid the same fees and send the same paperwork, we understand the concept of waiting for our turn and I respect it, but when we see how we are being left behind and Potomac is about to start April! then it's certainly not okay. 

@EDurevic My priority date is February 8th, and when we sent the e-request a few days ago they told us ''we are still in normal processing times'' yeah they don't seem normal

We certainly got the short stick of service centers. 

Exactly!!! This system is seriously flawed without any type of formula. We've paid the same fees as everyone else and the discrepancies in time are beyond reasonable. Everyone in Nebraska has to experience much much longer wait times compared to everyone else and it's not even close.  

How can they be working at such a slow pace? Why aren't they transferring cases to balance the load and processing times? Are they extremely short staffed? What's the deal Nebraska? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sundee said:

I will be attending teleconference with CIS Osbudsman organization on Thursday so believe me I'm speaking on behalf on all us Nebraska filers. It's time this gets corrected... I was fortunate to be invited to this and I thank God for this once in a life time opportunity... God is good all the time...😀

That is soooooo awesome!!!!! Keep us all updated 

Timeline
10 hours ago, EDurevic said:

Please do and Thank you Sundee, I hope you get your approval soon. 😉😉

You're welcome and no I'm not just looking for my approval..... I'm looking to have accomplishments made for  Nebraska filers who are stuck in limbo like Nov is... This is for ALL of us, not just for me.. 😀

Timeline
4 hours ago, Hawaii to Wroclaw said:

That is soooooo awesome!!!!! Keep us all updated 

I will as this is yet another step for uscis to realize that we are human, we have feelings and we might all be classified as the little people on the totem pole, but we the people have RIGHTS just as any other person.. I'm fighting not only for my rights, but for ALL of our rights... 😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.