arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Silwightman said:

We are 207 already... my timeline says Aug hoping is earlier than that, wanna spend the holidays in US with my Hubby, is hard, Nebraska is like a big nightmare, now says> at least is not nov 15 anymore is getting closer to Dec!

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 November 26, 2016

My PD is February 8th and with current processing times, I'd be lucky to be back in the U.S with my husband in April or May next year... 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

7 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

My PD is February 8th and with current processing times, I'd be lucky to be back in the U.S with my husband in April or May next year... 

Well my husband is coming to CR at the end of next month it depends on the process if I go visit and stay for a couple of months for the holidays, what really sucks is got be really careful to which airport I enter, I tried to only use MSY which is New Orleans, they are nice and dont ask much, I also do not mention my husband at all, I have my best friend there so if they ask am on a visit, a concert, etc I just avoid red flags from their side, and avoid Houston/Hobby in every possible way

Just now, Silwightman said:

Well my husband is coming to CR at the end of next month it depends on the process if I go visit and stay for a couple of months for the holidays, what really sucks is got be really careful to which airport I enter, I tried to only use MSY which is New Orleans, they are nice and dont ask much, I also do not mention my husband at all, I have my best friend there so if they ask am on a visit, a concert, etc I just avoid red flags from their side, and avoid Houston/Hobby in every possible way

Just be careful when entering, bring all the required paperwork to prove ties with your country and you said you don't mention your husband but that could be dangerous, even considered misrepresentation. Never ever say you're not there to visit your husband in case you are asked about it. I figured they know more than we assume they do, because when I tried to renew my tourist VISA after being cancelled, they knew about my previous CR1. I unfortunately can't visit the U.S And can only rely on my husband visiting, but after seeing how rough it could be, I thought hey, blessing in disguise. 

I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica by the way. We've traveled around Mexico but I've always wanted to go south.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Silwightman said:

Don't say your best friend because y'all already filed for I-130 so they already know you did so it best to say your husband. Like Dian said she applied for visa and they know she filed CR1 because they can see it.

I know they ask her questions to see what she will say, am I right Dian?

i did the same thing I applied for the same thing and they said I have to wait for my CR1 to be completed. So I only can wait also my husband can visit.

now there 2 people trying to warn you, if they ask tell the truth because they will see you lying.  Yes that your best friend but they will questions you and ask so

many questions just to test you and see f you will say the word husband or married.

10 minutes ago, nyokie said:

Don't say your best friend because y'all already filed for I-130 so they already know you did so it best to say your husband. Like Dian said she applied for visa and they know she filed CR1 because they can see it.

I know they ask her questions to see what she will say, am I right Dian?

i did the same thing I applied for the same thing and they said I have to wait for my CR1 to be completed. So I only can wait also my husband can visit.

now there 2 people trying to warn you, if they ask tell the truth because they will see you lying.  Yes that your best friend but they will questions you and ask so

many questions just to test you and see f you will say the word husband or married.

Yes and quite sure both are right, on december I said husband and I was soo question, disrespect etc, it sucked, what it hurt the most was it was a fellow latina girl, she was really mean, but hey i have my Job here, I have the return ticket, so she cant keep me, last time in june they barely ask anything, I have my certificate from work, my return ticket(they didnt ask for either), and Again it was in MSY they  are nice, respectful,  Houston/Hobby is hell.  If I visit at the end of the year, yes I will have to say the true like in december, but for sure will enter MSY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dianalorena said:

Just be careful when entering, bring all the required paperwork to prove ties with your country and you said you don't mention your husband but that could be dangerous, even considered misrepresentation. Never ever say you're not there to visit your husband in case you are asked about it. I figured they know more than we assume they do, because when I tried to renew my tourist VISA after being cancelled, they knew about my previous CR1. I unfortunately can't visit the U.S And can only rely on my husband visiting, but after seeing how rough it could be, I thought hey, blessing in disguise. 

I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica by the way. We've traveled around Mexico but I've always wanted to go south.

I've been through that and ended up getting my visa cancelled. Be honest at all times when it comes to CBP. I had a bad experience travelling through ATL Airport. 

• USCIS
  • 05/23/16      Married:                    
  • Chicago      Lock-box:                   
  • 09/16/16      Sent on ---               
  • 09/19/16      Received ---   
  • 09/20/16      NOA1 notice           
  • 09/26/16      NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :      Nebraska Service Center
  • Transferred to: Potomac Service Center  02/15/17
  • 07/20/17       NOA2  
  • 07/24/17       NOA2  hardcopy 
  • NVC
  • 07/27/17       Case sent to NVC
  • 07/31/17       Case received at NVC
  • 08/03/17       Received welcome e-mail with case and invoice number
  • 08/04/17       AOS invoiced 
  • 08/04/17       Completed DS-261
  • 08/04/17       AOS paid
  • 08/11/17       Name updated to married name
  • 08/11/17       iV Invoiced
  • 08/28/17       IV fes paid
  • 09/02/17      Completed DS-260 & Received confirmation from NVC
  • 09/18/17      Sent AOS and IV package
  • 09/22/17       NVC received package 
  • 11/07/17       Case Complete
  • 11/08/17       Checklist
  • 11/15/17       Case in queue for interview date
  • 11/29/17       Call and date was given for interview
  • 12/04/17       Received confirmation for medical appointment
  • KNG CONSULATE 
  • 12/11/17       Documents en-route to Kingston consulate
  • 12/12/17       Case status shows ready for interview
  • 01/02/18       Medical
  • 01/16/18       Interview APPROVED :jest: :D
  • 01/19/18      Visa package ready to be picked up at DHL   :rolleyes:
  • 02/02/18      P.O.E Fort Lauderdale
  • 02/02/18      Jacksonville Airport
  •  
  • 3 KIDS IMMIGRATION BEGINS
  • 05/0/18      Sent on ---               
  • 05/07/18    Received ---   
  • 05/11/18    NOA1 notice           
  • 05/18/18    NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :       POTOMAC
  • 10/30/18     RFE for my 6 yr old (request evidence for his 2 marriage certificates 😡, at what age he been married twice, my husband submitted his with application which is where uscis got mixed up)
  •  11/08/18    Evidence sent
  • 11/27/18     Status changed back to "Case was received"
  • 12/17/18     Requested expedite via phone (tier 1 said we can do this based on USCIS mistake an my sons illness)
  • 01/09/19    Approval
  • 01/14/19.   USCIS tier 1 told us the kids were approved an notice was mailed
  • 01/16/19.   Hard copy NOA2
  • 01/22/19.   Updated on website "sent to NVC"
  • 01/29/19.   NVC received kids case from USCIS
  • 03/12/19.   Received welcome letter with case and invoice number
  • 03/17/19.   Paid AOS
  • 03/18/19.   Paid IV Fees
  • 03/25/19.   Son (6) approved for expedite for medical reasons but not my other kids.
  • 03/26/19.    NVC said we should email NVC expedite an tell them we need all three done at the same time as it's a financial burden to make two trips to Jamaica for interview. Which we did now the wait begins. Son case already sent to Jamaica embassy 
  • 04/01/19.   Daughters approved for expedite and sent to Jamaica (embassy) 👌
  • 04/05/19.   Received interview date for May 10, 8am. Registered their interview and emailed Andrews Hospital to schedule their appointments.
  • 04/26/19.    Medical appointment date 8am.
  • 05/10/19.    Interview 8am approved.  🎉🎊..
  • 05/11/19.    Status changed to AP
  • 05/13/19.    Status changed to ISSUED
  • 05/15/19.    2 youngest kids passport picked up by their dad
  • 05/16/19.     Eldest child passport picked up by her dad
  • 07/19/19.     P.O.E Atlanta 

• ROC
  • Texas.        Lock-Box
  • 11/23/19.    Sent I-751 / biometric fee
  • 11/26/19.    Received 
  • Sent to       Texas Service Center (SRC) 
  • 12/03/19.    Received text
  • 12/07/19.    Received 18 months extension letter
  • 12/12/19.    Case updated to case transferred to another service center now I’m awaiting letter
  • 12//19.     Received notice of transfer
  • Transferred to  National Benefits Center 
  • 01/31/20.     Biometrics Jacksonville  (had to reschedule)
  • 02/19/20.      New biometrics date in Jacksonville 
  • 04/08/20       Status changed to Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
  • 03/22/21.     Status updated with interview date 4/20/21
  • 04/20/21.     I-751 interview at 7:45am Charleston SC Approved for 10yr GC.
  •  
  • N-400 Citizenship 
  • 03/12/21.     Applied online for citizenship wait period 6 months (September 2021) National Benefits Center 
  • 03/21/21.    Received letter of acceptance 
  • 10/28/21.     Case updated to interview scheduled
  • 10/29/21.      Status updated to case needs attention 
  • 10/29/21.      Interview at 1:15pn 12/01/21 Charleston SC
  • 11/01/21      interview descheduled
  • 11/02/21       interview rescheduled to 12/03/21 @8:45am Charleston
  • 12/03/21      I drove 3 hours for my interview only to be told my file wasn't there and I'd have to be rescheduled for another interview. they weren't sure if it would be possible before the holiday. He even said he wasn't sure why they didn't do both interviews that very day when i did removal of conditions interview.  
  • 01/07/22.     Interview rescheduled for 02/14/22 @1:30pm Charleston SC.
  • 02/14/22.      Passed my interview. Now await oath ceremony.
  • 11/02/22.      Letter mailed with oath ceremony date and time 
  • 11/08/22.      Received letter oath ceremony scheduled for 11/15/22 @9am Charleston 
  • 11/15/22.      Oath Ceremony in Charleston (finally a citizen of the USA 🇺🇸) 🥳🍾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Silwightman said:

Yes and quite sure both are right, on december I said husband and I was soo question, disrespect etc, it sucked, what it hurt the most was it was a fellow latina girl, she was really mean, but hey i have my Job here, I have the return ticket, so she cant keep me, last time in june they barely ask anything, I have my certificate from work, my return ticket(they didnt ask for either), and Again it was in MSY they  are nice, respectful,  Houston/Hobby is hell.  If I visit at the end of the year, yes I will have to say the true like in december, but for sure will enter MSY

I'd be really careful in your situation because it sounds like they know you've filed a i130. Once your pulled into secondary and asked about an immigration petition there will be a lot of notes on your file. 

I'm on the special screening list (SSSS) as I was processed back in Jan for a section 212 7a (intent to immigrate). I was told once your flagged you are asked to go to secondary every time you enter the US (lucky me). It doesn't sound like this has happened to you which is extremely fortunate.

I'm sure your aware to bring all ties and any proof to convince the officer you will return. I didn't hold my breath they'd even let me through knowing my file was flagged. But they did after a very lengthy and intense interview. I had copies of Facebook messages talking about getting together with people when I returned, medical and dental appointments, everything I could think of to show I'd come back. From my experience I found the more upfront and honest I was, the more the officer was willing to help. I brought a copy of all my correspondence with our lawyer along with a complete copy of our i130. I watch the show Border Security religiously (for both Canada and the US) and the minute they catch you in a lie, they assume you are lying about everything. You obviously want the person to root for you but it's tough if it looks like your trying to hide something.

22 minutes ago, acidrain said:

I'd be really careful in your situation because it sounds like they know you've filed a i130. Once your pulled into secondary and asked about an immigration petition there will be a lot of notes on your file. 

I'm on the special screening list (SSSS) as I was processed back in Jan for a section 212 7a (intent to immigrate). I was told once your flagged you are asked to go to secondary every time you enter the US (lucky me). It doesn't sound like this has happened to you which is extremely fortunate.

I'm sure your aware to bring all ties and any proof to convince the officer you will return. I didn't hold my breath they'd even let me through knowing my file was flagged. But they did after a very lengthy and intense interview. I had copies of Facebook messages talking about getting together with people when I returned, medical and dental appointments, everything I could think of to show I'd come back. From my experience I found the more upfront and honest I was, the more the officer was willing to help. I brought a copy of all my correspondence with our lawyer along with a complete copy of our i130. I watch the show Border Security religiously (for both Canada and the US) and the minute they catch you in a lie, they assume you are lying about everything. You obviously want the person to root for you but it's tough if it looks like your trying to hide something.

Actually I notice in Houston Hobby airport, is kind of different when you go through inmigration, first you scan your passport, there you do your fingerprints and everything alone, then you give this form to a officer that does not have a computer or anything just regular stamp tools, that is were the mean latina was(which again am latina too) she even question why if we been married for almost two year I haven't work on my green card, so here it

comes the my husband moved to Costa Rica and wanted to tried for a while but he is back in Us, this last time it was so late They didn't ask anything you have to say as a turist cuz that is the kind of visa I have took 2 seconds all clear, I had all to prove I was coming back, they didn't ask for it. Next time I travel will be again via MSY and for sure will say the true, thanks to the advice to everyone!

I recently traveled to the US with a pending I-130 with no problems at all. It was JFK, they didn't even ask me anything. Last year I did travel and although I didn't have a pending I-130 they did ask me who I was going to see and I said my husband. He looked stranged and asked me if I had a petition going but I didn't at the time and he just kept asking questions even making jokes about it. I guess telling the truth and not being weird about it works just fine. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Silwightman said:

I use Houston IAH and have never had a problem i always say purpose is to visit husband. Have never been sent to secondary either. I have been asked why we don't get married before we got married. I have made 3 trips since submitting petition in January and I've planned another for our anniversay. Honesty is the best policy. I am thankful that my husband can travel to see me often.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

6 minutes ago, Longingfor said:

I use Houston IAH and have never had a problem i always say purpose is to visit husband. Have never been sent to secondary either. I have been asked why we don't get married before we got married. I have made 3 trips since submitting petition in January and I've planned another for our anniversay. Honesty is the best policy. I am thankful that my husband can travel to see me often.

Yes I guess it depends on luck, inmigration officers are hard to deal, you just dont know when they will pick on you! But again be honest is the best idea, and for me avoid houston 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Silwightman said:

Yes I guess it depends on luck, inmigration officers are hard to deal, you just dont know when they will pick on you! But again be honest is the best idea, and for me avoid houston 

I must be very lucky then. This is my 3rd visitor visa. Had a 5 year then a 10 year and now another 10 year. Have been travelling since i was kid and have never met a mean officer. Went to secondary once and that was because of my mom she had food items and we were travelling together so i had to go too i was not happy but all i did was xray my luggage and we were out.

You will be fine. And since you are more comfortable avaoiding Houston then just avoid it.

Visa - CR1

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

No ROC interview

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Timeline

Today is my 200th day anniversary yeah me. Thanks Nebraska. Thank you very much (Elvis Presley voice).

Visa - CR1

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

No ROC interview

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 8/12/2017 at 8:42 PM, Sundee said:

Yes I filed my petition 1-130 in November of 2016 and the 1-129F (K3) Dec 2016 and still have heard nothing. Nebraska Service Center is slower at these petitions then any other service centers and if u look at uscis web site California Service center isn't doing the 1-130 for a US Citizen filing for their spouse so now Nebraska is more backed up.. who else is a Nov/Dec filer that is stuck in Nebraska? It's our turn...,

On 8/13/2017 at 2:21 AM, Sundee said:

Nebraska needs to step it up. Uscis web site says they try to minimize srperation between a husband & wife.... Yeah right. It's not their spouse that their away from so no one cares..

Just now, Liz92 said:

They should be updating the Nebraska timeframe any day now. So antsy to see what date they're up to. Waiting 214 PD Jan 11 ☹

I think next update would be next month they already updated it 3 days ago im here with 260 days im just curious how long is going for 300 days or more god knows

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.