Jacque67

trump promises a revelation on hacking

129 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
8 hours ago, bcking said:

That wasn't a personal attack. I said I missed him! We are the best of friends :)

You could have at least left my part that was on topic. All of these memes being posted are completely random and off topic and provide no substance. 

Trump says "I know a lot about hacking" which I find hilarious. He seems to think he knows a lot about something after he looks it up on wikipedia. I can't wait to hear his expert opinion.

He knows alot about hacking because his 10 year old son is great with computers :D

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Timeline

All this drama and drivel about some locker room talk.  The likes of which I have heard, and worse... from female friends when they get together with the ladies.   I have heard MUCH raunchier talk coming from women's mouths than ever I heard among a group of guys.  Try and deny it if you will, but those of us who are married know it's true.

And for the record, what Donald said is not just a step or two removed from rape.  Far from it.  Allow me to assist you...

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent."

What Trump did was brag that he could get a woman to let him touch her (most likely referring to his fame, money, and power), not brag that he could sexually penetrate her.  And I am sure there is quite a bit of truth to his statement.  Many women throw themselves at rich men or those who are perceived to be in a position of power.  Fact.

1 minute ago, IDGAF said:

All this drama and drivel about some locker room talk.  The likes of which I have heard, and worse... from female friends when they get together with the ladies.   I have heard MUCH raunchier talk coming from women's mouths than ever I heard among a group of guys.  Try and deny it if you will, but those of us who are married know it's true.

And for the record, what Donald said is not just a step or two removed from rape.  Far from it.  Allow me to assist you...

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent."

What Trump did was brag that he could get a woman to let him touch her (most likely referring to his fame, money, and power), not brag that he could sexually penetrate her.  And I am sure there is quite a bit of truth to his statement.  Many women throw themselves at rich men or those who are perceived to be in a position of power.  Fact.

You don't need to assist me with anything, nor do you need to put words into his mouth. Nowhere did he use the words ''let'' or ''allow'', no indeed, his words stated he would grab her, and do as he liked with her, just because he could. There was no consent, implied or otherwise. That is the definition of sexual assault. If you hear any sort of talk on a regular basis in same kind, that merely means what you are hearing are a bunch of low-lifes discussing their rape and molestation (sexual assault) fantasies. Not a way for any decent or respectable human being to behave. Those of us whom are married? I'd like to think that most of us participating in this discussion are married and the basis thereof, has no bearing on whether or not a person should speak or behave in such a manner. But it would appear that some participating in this discussion define this type of thinking, behavior, and speech as appropriate and normal for human beings to do. Furthermore the woman he was making these comments about, neither appreciated such comments, nor did she ever consider consenting to his fantasy.

Ask yourself what would happen if someone made these comments towards your wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters? I'd hopefully imagine there would be some shred of decency among you, that you would recognize such a wrong and want to punch the ever livin' lights out of the potential subject. Ask yourselves what you would do if someone in a position of power (a boss, a coworker, a random stranger, a teacher etc) grabbed your daughter sexually, and said they did this just because they could, and that they were nothing, and that no one would ever believe them if they told the truth? Oh right. Sure. I get it now. Just locker room talk. She probably just wanted it after all.

It's quite interesting seeing what some people are willing to defend.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

46 minutes ago, IDGAF said:

I feel really sorry for you if you hear that kind of talk all the time. You hang with some pretty crappy people. 

He bragged about groping a woman's genitals without her consent. That is sexual assault. Not to get technical, but if his "groping" including actual digital penetration it would be rape in some states. It would be rape by the definition you provided. So by that measure he bragged of getting 1 step away from rape.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the        . You can do anything.

Here is the funny quote some confuse with rape. 

Key words for  low info voters. " they let you do it"

Thank you, at least some get the truth, and not some agenda they want it to be.  And yes, I am a Deplorable, because several women whom I know very well have talked about doing things to men that make this pale in comparison.  

15 minutes ago, eieio said:

Here is the funny quote some confuse with rape. 

Key words for  low info voters. " they let you do it"

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, the Trump apologists are out in full force. The attempts to defend the guy are amazing. Trump doesn't even know what he means half the time but the clones have it all figured out. 

The guy's a buffoon. President buffoon if that makes anyone feel better. There's no way to defend him without sounding like a buffoon as well.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for TOS. 
note that using a term that describes someone who is handicapped is a TOS violation.

last_post.png Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a broad demographic or group of people identified by a unifying trait or characteristic (discrimination). For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

This whole thing is ridiculous. Trump talked like no grown man should talk. That said, I do agree it is language more commonly used than some would like to admit it seems. I personally never dug it, always thought it was beyond dumb, and if I was around friends or other people who would talk like that I didn't participate, but it does happen, and it's not that unusual. Maybe more unusual in your 50's, but definitely not in your teens or twenties. So while he should have definitely grown up by the time he said what he said, I think it's pretty pretentious to act like he's the only person ever in the world to do it. And maybe he has learned from it, who knows.

Edited by OriZ
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
22 hours ago, IDGAF said:

you know, I am what women term a pig in these matters, but even I know that when you grab a *us**y" that penetration might be in the cards

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

7 minutes ago, ccneat said:

you know, I am what women term a pig in these matters, but even I know that when you grab a *us**y" that penetration might be in the cards

Key word... might.  He didn't say he took them by force, against their will. "And when you're a star, they just let you do it", or something to that effect.  I have no doubt he was correct.