Jacque67

trump promises a revelation on hacking

129 posts in this topic

What browser are you using? I can see it on my desktop on Chrome when I quote, but not on my phone (using Chrome for Android). I agree that if NB is on his phone (and it's an Android), he probably won't be seeing the options.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Just now, elmcitymaven said:

What browser are you using? I can see it on my desktop on Chrome when I quote, but not on my phone (using Chrome for Android). I agree that if NB is on his phone (and it's an Android), he probably won't be seeing the options.

Just now, elmcitymaven said:

I have an Android Edge 7. Its really great Trust. Its all good Maven. I guess not everyone knows I like a good joke, even if  its  on me. Its all much to do about nothing 

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I have an Android Edge 7. Its really great Trust. Its all good Maven. I guess not everyone knows I like a good joke, even if  its  on me. Its all much to do about nothing 

I see what you did there ;)

EDIT: Wouldn't be right without pointing out (grammatical error aside) that the phrase is "It's all much ADO about nothing", as it's a quote from the Shakespeare play. Don't even care about the missing apostrophe :)

Edited by bcking

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

Tried it on my phone as well. You are right, and I am wrong (assuming he was posting from his phone, which he hasn't mentioned but you seem to know him quite well). I am willing to admit it when it happens.

Personally I would never link to something with giant font if I couldn't fix the font, but that is just me. I would wait and post it on my computer so I could fix it. I find it obnoxious. 

I am still wrong though I admit that.

Well lets all hold hands and sing kumbuyha or however the heck you spell that 

5 minutes ago, bcking said:

I see what you did there ;)

EDIT: Wouldn't be right without pointing out (grammatical error aside) that the phrase is "It's all much ADO about nothing", as it's a quote from the Shakespeare play. Don't even care about the missing apostrophe :)

I tried to tell you from Jump street the Grammar issue was much lower hanging fruit. You gonna learn to listen to your elders 

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I tried to tell you from Jump street the Grammar issue was much lower hanging fruit. You gonna learn to listen to your elders 

I said I didn't care about the Grammar issue. "To do" vs "Ado" isn't a grammar issue, it's a problem with not actually knowing what you are quoting/saying. It's a common phrase taken from a play (well it's the title, I can't quite remember if it is actually written in the play itself. Now that I think about it I don't think it is.), so it should be quoted as such. That's not grammar, that is literature. 

Again though I'm only joking. I just found it funny given the circumstance. 

Edited by bcking

Filed: Timeline
11 minutes ago, bcking said:

Tried it on my phone as well. You are right, and I am wrong (assuming he was posting from his phone, which he hasn't mentioned but you seem to know him quite well). I am willing to admit it when it happens.

Personally I would never link to something with giant font if I couldn't fix the font, but that is just me. I would wait and post it on my computer so I could fix it. I find it obnoxious. 

I am still wrong though I admit that.

Oh Sweetheart, there is no need to go and get all apologetic.  I was kind of laughing at you from a-hind my keyboard because I knew all along what the issue was.  But we, the common folk, often assume everyone else sees things the same way we do (or at least they should, amirite? ), but the reality is that you are posting on a computer, NB on a phone, and I on an ipad using Chrome (which is really just a Safari overlay), but gets handled on most sites as a mobile device, unless I brute force it to behave as a desktop.  It's all good, you were not wrong (for what you were experiencing), NB is always wrong when it comes to grammur, and we are all still friends.

As for me knowing NB, let's just say I may not have laid any more mints on his pillow than you, but I have been there as he drifted off to sleep, muttering things about how "Grammar and spelling don't matter in the Alpha Male world...". Hit me up some time, and I will spill my guts over a virtual beer.  Be warned though, if I do, you will only come to like him even better.

Maven, Chrome for ipad, as I said above.  Can't stand Safari, but chrome isn't really chrome on an ipad. It's what I am forced to deal with though.  :(

6 minutes ago, bcking said:

I said I didn't care about the Grammar issue. "To do" vs "Ado" isn't a grammar issue, it's a problem with not actually knowing what you are quoting/saying. It's a common phrase taken from a play (well it's the title, I can't quite remember if it is actually written in the play itself. Now that I think about it I don't think it is.), so it should be quoted as such. That's not grammar, that is literature. 

Pearls and swine, my dear, pearls and swine.  You'll figger it out soon enough...

6 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Oh Sweetheart, there is no need to go and get all apologetic.  I was kind of laughing at you from a-hind my keyboard because I knew all along what the issue was.  But we, the common folk, often assume everyone else sees things the same way we do (or at least they should, amirite? ), but the reality is that you are posting on a computer, NB on a phone, and I on an ipad using Chrome (which is really just a Safari overlay), but gets handled on most sites as a mobile device, unless I brute force it to behave as a desktop.  It's all good, you were not wrong (for what you were experiencing), NB is always wrong when it comes to grammur, and we are all still friends.

As for me knowing NB, let's just say I may not have laid any more mints on his pillow than you, but I have been there as he drifted off to sleep, muttering things about how "Grammar and spelling don't matter in the Alpha Male world...". Hit me up some time, and I will spill my guts over a virtual beer.  Be warned though, if I do, you will only come to like him even better.

Maven, Chrome for ipad, as I said above.  Can't stand Safari, but chrome isn't really chrome on an ipad. It's what I am forced to deal with though.  :(

I'm going to refrain from discussing what is so wrong about this post because I'd rather you continue to think the way you do. It's cute.

With this I'm off for the night. Take care.

Edited by bcking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

multiple posts removed that bait or belittle other members.
play nice......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

13 minutes ago, bcking said:

I'm going to refrain from discussing what is so wrong about this post because I'd rather you continue to think the way you do. It's cute.

With this I'm off for the night. Take care.

Are you hitting on me?  At least buy me a beer before you tell me I'm cute, eh M8?

23 minutes ago, bcking said:

Grammar Literature  They are all English classes now  aren't  they ?

Just now, IDWAF said:

Are you hitting on me?  At least buy me a beer before you tell me I'm cute, eh M8?

Speaking of phones and replying on here...Kind of annoying getting the notifications.

I said your post and what it suggests about you is cute. Not you specifically. I just find your attitude adorable.

As for the "Ban Hammer", I believe the more offensive post was of Nature Boy's doing, when it talked about my peers laughing at me. I actually messaged him and suggested he change it.

Now I am going. Going out tonight and I can't be the inappropriate social guest typing away on his phone.