Jacque67

trump promises a revelation on hacking

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ummm, you do realize that a "classified report" would never be aired on any news site, right?  But a fake "leaked" report might be.  Careful which glass of koolaid you opt to sip from.

23 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

I can't really repeat the report coming out this evening which is full of filthy details about Trump that I had to personally redact for my mother's delicate ears amidst the fit of giggles echoing through the room.

2 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Ummm, you do realize that a "classified report" would never be aired on any news site, right?  But a fake "leaked" report might be.  Careful which glass of koolaid you opt to sip from.

It's a report that everyone has known about for some time I'm afraid. And it's part of the ongoing investigation that is being attempted to be verified. The president was informed of it, Trump was informed of it, as well as the gang of 8. They've all known about it, and some of this was mentioned earlier this year in vague terms by some of the press (the rest have been sitting on it). I'd actually like to know who leaked it out in the first place. It's easy to decry this as fake, and the truth is it's status is unverified. We're attempting to actively verify it. But the public will probably never know if it has been officially verified... but we'll see won't we. There's a lot more in the report than the icky stuff, but that will probably be the big takeaway by the sensationalist media.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I saw a guy the other night talking about M Jackson. He said that is what basically killed him , was no one in his circle that had told him NO in many years or said....psst Hey Mike your acting like a fool 

Same thing probably killed Elvis also 

Seems to happen to a lot of people at the top of their fields. I think it's a choice though. People who surround themselves with 'yes' men don't really want to hear the truth.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Yeah, well, I would trust anything that was "allowed to be leaked" by our government about as far as I would trust Hillary to take care of Ron Brown.

The truth is, we will never know any more than what the people in power want us to perceive as the truth. This has been made even more apparent by WikiLeaks and such in the past 3 or 4 years.

2 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Trump Beat Clinton by 3 Million Outside of California and New York

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2201390-trump-beat-clinton-by-3-million-outside-of-california-or-new-york/

images (12).jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

16 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Trump Beat Clinton by 3 Million Outside of California and New York

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2201390-trump-beat-clinton-by-3-million-outside-of-california-or-new-york/

You should pick an even larger font. I've heard the larger the font, the more relevant what you are saying becomes.

Seriously though that is like saying "Trump Beat Clinton by 6 million Votes if you don't count 6 million votes that Clinton received!". Why don't we just say Trump won in a landslide if you ignore everyone who voted for Clinton?

37 minutes ago, bcking said:

You should pick an even larger font. I've heard the larger the font, the more relevant what you are saying becomes.

Seriously though that is like saying "Trump Beat Clinton by 6 million Votes if you don't count 6 million votes that Clinton received!". Why don't we just say Trump won in a landslide if you ignore everyone who voted for Clinton?

I did not pick the font. The new site keeps source formatting and the cut and paste.

Major font Police fail

Image result for yawn

21 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I did not pick the font. The new site keeps source formatting and the cut and paste.

Major font Police fail

Image result for yawn

I'm pretty sure when you cut and paste you see the giant font before you click submit. Next time I copy and paste something I can confirm but I'm almost positive. It takes about 5 seconds to correct the font to not make it obnoxious. It's not that hard. 

10 minutes ago, bcking said:

I'm pretty sure when you cut and paste you see the giant font before you click submit. Next time I copy and paste something I can confirm but I'm almost positive. It takes about 5 seconds to correct the font to not make it obnoxious. It's not that hard. 

I gotta laugh, but not at anything you said, but to who it's directed to. Nobody puts less effort into posting than NB and he'll be the first to tell you that. :lol:

30 minutes ago, bcking said:

NB posts

from a cell phone most of the time.  And further, while the text above appears big and red to me (pasted from a web page), there is no way I can see to change it.

Edited by IDWAF

6 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

NB posts

from a cell phone most of the time.  And further, while the text above appears big and red to me (pasted from a web page), there is no way I can see to change it.

NB posts

I copy and pasted your "NB posts" and then clicked the "size" drop down to change the size, and the color setting next to that to make it black. Though you are probably right it is harder from a cell phone.

It was mostly a joke because I've seen him post giant fonted things before. Just trying my best to keep things orderly :)

3 hours ago, Teddy B said:

I gotta laugh, but not at anything you said, but to who it's directed to. Nobody puts less effort into posting than NB and he'll be the first to tell you that. :lol:

Actually the second to say it now.  It's nice to be known by your fellow posters.I found it amusing also. Certainly attacking me for my liberal Grammer rules would have been lower hanging fruit 

3 hours ago, bcking said:

NB posts

I copy and pasted your "NB posts" and then clicked the "size" drop down to change the size, and the color setting next to that to make it black. Though you are probably right it is harder from a cell phone.

It was mostly a joke because I've seen him post giant fonted things before. Just trying my best to keep things orderly :)

The main point you are missing is I don't care