MarkPerry

Washed up actors crying about Trump and Electoral College

118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

seems to me, thus far, trump is trying to pull this off like hollywood. he's going to catch push back from both sides treating his new found position like a miniseries and refusing to remove all his conflicts of interest. he can only call his critiques losers and twitter up a storm for defense for so long.

i'm not sure you really want all the power going to one head, dude. seems like none of you trump supporters are thinking big picture.

You have been wrong about Trump the entire election and you are just going to continue in your ways.

Thats fine, its your right. He knows how to get things done and he will be able to accomplish much of what he campaigned on.

You have been wrong about Trump the entire election and you are just going to continue in your ways.

Thats fine, its your right. He knows how to get things done and he will be able to accomplish much of what he campaigned on.

what i see is a man who knows how to get things done when bankruptcy, cronyism and flat out fraud are acceptable methods of achievement. there is literally zero he's achieved without those methods. soo, there's that.

Timeline

what i see is a man who knows how to get things done when bankruptcy, cronyism and flat out fraud are acceptable methods of achievement. there is literally zero he's achieved without those methods. soo, there's that.

You will find what you seek.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

That's not really a true statement. Just because the margin of votes that Hillary won the popular vote by is close to the amount of the popular vote she won by in Calif, that does not mean that all of those votes actually came from California.

I believe the reason CA keeps getting brought up(by me as well) is not because you couldn't also add up many other states, but this is one state, and mainly, several largely populated ultra liberal counties within that state. Without them we'd be looking at different results, plain and simple. BTW did you notice in that map that as a percentage of all counties in each state, Clinton won the most in MA and VT lol. The only two red counties in VT were the ones right by NH, and MA is the ONLY all blue state.

That is one hilarious graph, and some seriously thin 'proof' you have there. Sorry but you are obviously who I was referring to, along with Trump himself, who will never accept the reality that this was not a bigly, overwhelming victory calling for Donald Trump to have a clear mandate from the people. This is of course if anyone could descern a rational pattern from the mess of a campaign clear enough to be seen as what 'the people' are demanding.

There is no reason for his detractors to 'stop already.' It hasn't even really started.

That map is his mandate. Mind you I don't think it was an overwhelming victory, especially not when you take into account the popular vote, but it was a very legit one nontheless. That map shows clearly the difference in the number of counties each of them won. Just because she won some of the more populated counties, doesn't mean he doesn't have a mandate.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Oh noooo…..no mandate!! Not good!!!

However, He does have the house and the senate and he won the election. Not only that ,the bum dingy Hairy Reid changed the rules for Obama….so now Trump pretty much can enact any policy he sees fit….as long as the Republicans like it.

We will take it over any "mandate" anyway.

The left basically has no power. All they can do is scream, lie and cry. They are literally willing to start WWIII or a civil war to retain power. They will continue to get more unhinged…if possible…as the reality sinks in.

We will see in in the news. We will see it on here.

I say we just have another vote i

15541204_1290722427669936_88294863101715

I believe the reason CA keeps getting brought up(by me as well) is not because you couldn't also add up many other states, but this is one state, and mainly, several largely populated ultra liberal counties within that state. Without them we'd be looking at different results, plain and simple. BTW did you notice in that map that as a percentage of all counties in each state, Clinton won the most in MA and VT lol. The only two red counties in VT were the ones right by NH, and MA is the ONLY all blue state.

That map is his mandate. Mind you I don't think it was an overwhelming victory, especially not when you take into account the popular vote, but it was a very legit one nontheless. That map shows clearly the difference in the number of counties each of them won. Just because she won some of the more populated counties, doesn't mean he doesn't have a mandate.

The problem is Trump didn't win the popular vote, and yet he and his glee club gloat like he not only won the popular vote significant numbers of voters switched Parties, or voted for the first time when eligible to do so in the past, all because they were mesmerized by the Greatest Presidential Candidate in our lifetime or possibly even better than the Founding Fathers' themselves.

Nope.

Tied to that were the Trump bots barraging social media with fake news and artificial support for Donald Trump.

Tied to that you had the FBI Director float the 'big news' regarding 'newly discovered' emails which predictably turned out to be nothing except for the difficult to quantify negative impact on the Clinton campaign.

Tied to that you had the information that Russia was meddling in the election through cyber attacks, fake news, and that while Democratic Party hacked information was being spread via a Rapist Hacker, data hacked by the Russians from the Republican Party was not. Worse the Republicans in the know about this were actively looking to supress this information.

Finally, while there is more, you have Trump and his glee club touting the clear validity of the election results from one side of their mouths, while simultaneously claiming voter fraud in the millions. With a straight face.

Donald Trump gave one initial speech reaching out to all Americans and fell right back into his true form.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

I just think it's silly for anyone to claim that one state alone was responsible for Hillary winning the popular vote. She won a total of 20 states plus DC, you could take any combination of those states that add up to 3 million votes for Hillary and make the same claim. But it's cool to think only one coo coo state like CA is the reason for her popular vote victory. Simple minds like to think simple things.

Shame it was the wrong 20. Here's a medal.

Participation-Medal.png

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

The California margin exceeding the national margin helps simplify the math.

I don't think it ever was a mandate for Trump. I think it reflects a repudiation of the overall democratic agenda.

Timeline

Tied to that. Mental note. Add to MDL buzzwords

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You got them pegged. It is going to get worse before it gets better.

I suspect therapists and psychiatrist are going to be swamped.

Bye! More room for us out here in CA. We happen to love it -- California has been very good to my beloved and I. Our careers are thriving, we love being close to the mountains and the sea, the food is fantastic, the economy is thriving (yes, it's true) and we happen to like it. We're staying for the foreseeable future. I'd move back to Connecticut if I could because it's home, but the opportunities are simply greater for us both here in our circumstances.

God, it's been so long since we had a California basher on here, not since Kip left really.

There are things that I love about LA and California but the negatives outweigh all the positives. The cost of living is way to damn high for what you get in return. The price for a pos house in LA county is $4-500k and you still have to put $30k into it to make it liveable.

The state of California taxes literally from gas to plastic bottles that only only the homeless take advantage of. The state and Los Angeles does not care about middle class hard working tax payers like my family. They only care about Illegals and not taxpayers.

So yes we will be happy in leaving this state and moving to the east coast making the same money in LA. So basically I will having some nice living while California swallows and drowns under the weight of what it has to support and how many illegals they have made a sanctuary home for.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!