1,910 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Is this a reliable source you know of?

@Triple28 & @Michael2017 It is not reliable, 2 months ago he/she claimed his/her PD was March 23, and that received interview letter. 2 months ago the Final Action Date was not close to March 23rd, I think is someone with nothing better to do.

Krunal.JPG

Edited by Tenreyro

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tenreyro said:

@Triple28 & @Michael2017 It is not reliable, 2 months ago he/she claimed his/her PD was March 23, and that received interview letter. 2 months ago the Final Action Date was not close to March 23rd, I think is someone with nothing better to do.

Krunal.JPG

U r right 

2 hours ago, Tenreyro said:

Krunal.JPG

So he is a professional troll then? :D LOL

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

any may filer  from  Nigeria  gotten  interview. if yes  please  update  us Asap.pd may 5 2016.some  people  from other countries have started  receiving  their interview dates

1 hour ago, Michael2017 said:

Great, Would you share the questions he got to answer?

They just ask it’s love or arranged marriage?

when we first meet each other ? 

Since we get married how many times we see each other?

They ask do you have any baby together? 

These are 4 question they asked to my husband and all good they approved the visa. 

My PD is exactly 01Jun2016. I am not sure they will include this date for May's visa cutoff. I am reading confusing statements.

Visa bulletin for May 2018 says:

F2A numbers SUBJECT to per-country limit are authorized for issuance to applicants chargeable to all countries EXCEPT MEXICO with priority dates beginning 22APR16 and earlier than 01JUN16. 

Wheras according to : https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Immigrant Visa Control System_operation of.pdf

Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)

3 minutes ago, rnnpl said:

My PD is exactly 01Jun2016. I am not sure they will include this date for May's visa cutoff. I am reading confusing statements.

Wheras according to : https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Immigrant Visa Control System_operation of.pdf

Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number.

Sorry. You have to wait until next month.

For May 2018, they only interview PD BEFORE 01 Jun 2016.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
14 hours ago, remyfk said:

Hey guys..I got my interview notice via email a while ago.

F2A India

PD June 8, 2016

CC Dec 15, 2017

Upgraded to IR 1 March 23, 2018

Interview May 21, 2018 

This forum has been a lot of help to us in many ways. Thanks to all of you here for all the support during our long wait. I hope all you get your approvals and interviews scheduled soon. Good luck everyone. God bless you all. I shall update you on how the interview went 😊😊😊

Congratulations!!!Yes please keep us updated.

Hi All

Our PD is in May 2016.

We received our Interview letter via email today after having our lawyer send nvc an email yesterday. Interview is scheduled in the first week of May 2018.

However, it seems they scheduled the interview in a different city , my passport address was closer to that city.

Question,  can I get my medical done from the closest accredited physician? Or is it mandatory to get the medical in the city where interview is scheduled ?

Please advise.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.