1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

I think they are ruuning a background check on you and they are waiting the results.

tnx dear Jose, Michael2017 had this prediction 4-5 months ago too

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, samfard said:

Hi there

I hope all guys get their Visa soon;)

As I mentioned before, My PD is Feb 2016 and my case is not approved yet:blink:

I made an inquiry on 27th Nov(for the 5th times), I've just got the reply:

We are currently waiting on a related file for your case. At this time your case is on hold until we receive the related file. Once we receive the file We will continue to review your case. We will mail you a notice when we make a decision. 

Dear Michael2017 and other guys, do u have any comment?

It makes me a little confuse, which file? they don't let us know what they want, maybe it's something internal official, but I'm noot sure

thank u in advance

Hi Samfard,

How you made an inquiry? i wanted to made one, do I need to go to the USCIS website or mail them? please advice,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
14 hours ago, samfard said:

Hi there

I hope all guys get their Visa soon;)

As I mentioned before, My PD is Feb 2016 and my case is not approved yet:blink:

I made an inquiry on 27th Nov(for the 5th times), I've just got the reply:

We are currently waiting on a related file for your case. At this time your case is on hold until we receive the related file. Once we receive the file We will continue to review your case. We will mail you a notice when we make a decision. 

Dear Michael2017 and other guys, do u have any comment?

It makes me a little confuse, which file? they don't let us know what they want, maybe it's something internal official, but I'm noot sure

thank u in advance

Yes, they are running a security check. Also, the last travel ban of president trump has been reaffirmed by the supreme court. As far as I have seen, Iranian nationals are now totally banned from this process and can not receive a green card. I need to receive the exact text but this is what I think to understand as of now.

Timeline
10 hours ago, MZKL said:

Hi Samfard,

How you made an inquiry? i wanted to made one, do I need to go to the USCIS website or mail them? please advice,

check this link:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

Yes, they are running a security check. Also, the last travel ban of president trump has been reaffirmed by the supreme court. As far as I have seen, Iranian nationals are now totally banned from this process and can not receive a green card. I need to receive the exact text but this is what I think to understand as of now.

Tnx Michael, 

First of all, you were right about back check(it seems):o

The second point, my case was on held before new president nomination:blink:

And the final point is that the ban will affect on Iranian's cases but the bright side for us is, 2 things

1- All cases will proceed to interview, because the ban is not life time and there is something between 2 goverments(U.S, need some more info about Iranian people)

2- There is a "waiver" condition for "undue hardship", I hope to use it for my case:D

I've seperated from my wife and 2 children:(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
8 hours ago, samfard said:

Tnx Michael, 

First of all, you were right about back check(it seems):o

The second point, my case was on held before new president nomination:blink:

And the final point is that the ban will affect on Iranian's cases but the bright side for us is, 2 things

1- All cases will proceed to interview, because the ban is not life time and there is something between 2 goverments(U.S, need some more info about Iranian people)

2- There is a "waiver" condition for "undue hardship", I hope to use it for my case:D

I've seperated from my wife and 2 children:(

With the 2 kids, indeed there should be a good chance for a waiver. I hope it can be expedited as most of the times they take a long time of 12months+

Timeline
3 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

With the 2 kids, indeed there should be a good chance for a waiver. I hope it can be expedited as most of the times they take a long time of 12months+

I hope so, thank you,

you gave me hope too:rolleyes:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 12/3/2017 at 6:43 PM, Michael2017 said:

It will be February 1., 2016 for next VB. And lots of us here follow the process and know, not only me...

oh kk, thanks.. was thinking it could be more than that.. Fingers crossed...

Michael2017, have gone through all these process and you done? Cos it seems you know more

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, kujo said:

PD Date : May 26 , 2016

When can I expect to complete the process?

What is the expected date of the next visa bulletin?

Please advise.

I also have the same PD wow! I think from the way the VB is going we should have an interview date in April 2018! Fingers crossed

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 hours ago, Roseline said:

I also have the same PD wow! I think from the way the VB is going we should have an interview date in April 2018! Fingers crossed

My PD is 4May2016 also waiting for case complete 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.