1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

good afternoon, 

I sent all the documents at the beginning of DEC, a few days later it said all documents have been received and approved in notes and accepted in all sections. How long does it take for it to become complete? PD MAY 2016.

Edited by tash1111

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 hours ago, tash1111 said:

good afternoon, 

I sent all the documents at the beginning of DEC, a few days later it said all documents have been received and approved in notes and accepted in all sections. How long does it take for it to become complete? PD MAY 2016.

I also send in Dec my scane date is 28 Dec they told me u have to wait 11 weeks to case complete

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Edited by Ayomi
got approved 20dec,received a mail 29dec.it took 6-7 weeks for a cases to be review and completed at NVC. so am awaiting for my PD may 2016 to be current before I get an interview but my cases is already in consulate awaiting for interview dates.

Hi Ayomi...How do you know your case is at consulate? My case was complete Dec 15, 2017 but the NVC site still shows "At NVC". Where do I call or contact to know if the case is at consulate? My PD is June 8, 2016 and I've requested Abu Dhabi, UAE for an interview.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, remyfk said:

Hi Ayomi...How do you know your case is at consulate? My case was complete Dec 15, 2017 but the NVC site still shows "At NVC". Where do I call or contact to know if the case is at consulate? My PD is June 8, 2016 and I've requested Abu Dhabi, UAE for an interview.

I got case complete on the 19 of December 2017 but my pd is August so we have to wait on the pd to be current so we have some months to wait let pray that pd move very fast

On 6/5/2017 at 4:45 AM, Pamelav31 said:

no I made a mistake, I meant January 4th not 1st , we are the same date !! we will received it at the same time lol 

Pameeeelaaaaaa where are uuuu... have u received anything? :clock:

Hi everyone, 

I am F2A category as well. My timeline is below- im on 99 days and still waiting :( very frustrated and sad. 

My service center is NBC. (National Benefits Center).   Is anyone out there from the same service center waiting or has an approval? 

PD 03/28/16
i130 APPROVE- 7/14/16
AOS i485, i131, i765 received by USCIS 10/4/17
Biometrics done 11/8/17
Raised an SR- 12/29/17
Waiting for EAD :(:(:( 

Edited by F2AOct

N400 taking 10 months at Atlanta

F2A taking 2 years +/- 1 month

Not a good year...feeling so low 😔😢

Any March 2016 filers received IL?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
11 hours ago, escalanterom said:

Pameeeelaaaaaa where are uuuu... have u received anything? :clock:

helloooo#! yes we did, my husband have his interview February 20th at 11:30 am we are so happy 😍😁😁

11 hours ago, Pamelav31 said:

helloooo#! yes we did, my husband have his interview February 20th at 11:30 am we are so happy 😍😁😁

I Haven't received anything yet :( but im happy for you! Good luck!

On 1/7/2017 at 6:20 AM, Fainted said:

Hi, I Have a pending F2A (Spouse) case at NVC and my Priority Date is (04 JAN 2016). on June,14,2016 NVC sent me an email saying (Currently, a visa number is unavailable and this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time). Its been a year but i did not get any mail for starting my process with NVC. Then I chacked CEAC with my case number and it says  Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete.

But I did not received any mail about that. I called NVC and thay said when my PD become current then I can start the processing. Can anyone tell me how long I have to wait for to submit my supporting document to NVC? Thank you

Hello Fainted. Have they scheduled your interview yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.