1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello guys.

To inform u that ucsis recived our responde already.

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

On November 28, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXX. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

Hello guys.

To inform u that ucsis recived our responde already.

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

On November 28, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXX. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

They will take One or two months more if your evidence will satisfy USCIS they will approve Your Form i130 if not they will denie your case..

Wish you good luck 😊

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Praise The Lord!  PD was December 19, 2016.

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On November 29, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number WAC**********. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Colorado2016 said:

Praise The Lord!  PD was December 19, 2016.

my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On November 29, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number WAC**********. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congrats

csc ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tara elias said:

Congrats

csc ?

YES, CSC

FYI I filled I-130 as F2A and upgraded to IR1 after became a U.S citizen at August 2017 and i also contacted  the Governors office for help at October 2017. I am not sure because that making any different or not... maybe...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Colorado2016 said:

YES, CSC

FYI I filled I-130 as F2A and upgraded to IR1 after became a U.S citizen at August 2017 and i also contacted  the Governors office for help at October 2017. I am not sure because that making any different or not... maybe...

That’s great, congrats on the citizenship and the approval 👍🏻👍🏻 And yes, I do think becoming a citizen made things faster for u

congratulations again🎉🎉🎉🎉

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Some good news guys. Visa Bulletin will move min. 5 weeks. Fingers crossed we get even more, will wait for results next 3 days and update if we get more.

It's more than 5 weeks I guess. Because according to facebook groups janaury 29th already got an IL..

Edited by SaniAli

Filed: Timeline
On 9/21/2017 at 5:46 AM, AnnaMBoros said:

Yes, our case is now completed at NVC. I was surprised - but only my husband in Hungary received an official e-mail. E-mail communication before was always e-mailed to my e-mail address.

Case update:

PD = Jan 20, 2016

Case completed = 09.29.2017

Interview P4 Letter received = 12.01.2017

Interview date set = Jan 08, 2018.

It looks like next month Jan 2018 bulletin move at least 5 weeks!

Good luck & thank you all!

Edited by Fsearch

Timeline
15 hours ago, Tara elias said:

That’s great, congrats on the citizenship and the approval 👍🏻👍🏻 And yes, I do think becoming a citizen made things faster for u

congratulations again🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks and may you get yours soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.